chapter 159-160

"Wife, how are you? Are you still feeling bad?" Chen Wan hurried over to help Jiang Yanxin.
  Jiang Yanxin leaned on the head of the bed, covered her nose slightly and asked suspiciously: "What is that smell on you?"
  Chen Wan looked at Jiang Yanxin with some grievances and explained: "Just now er killed a big catfish, it's the bloody smell of the catfish, not me. "
  "This smell is quite special." Jiang Yanxin covered her nose and looked at Chen Wan.
  Seeing that she was rejected by her wife, Chen Wan had to sit far away and asked in concern: "Are you okay? Is your head still hurting?"
  "Fortunately, I just don't have strength in my body. How is it going outside? " "Jiang Yanxin asked with some worry.
  "It's already flooded outside and it's as tall as a twenty-story building. Thanks to your superpower, otherwise the caravan would have been washed away by the flood no matter how powerful it was." Thinking about it now, Chen Wan still has lingering fears. Chen Wan said again: "I'll get you something to eat, take a good rest." "
  Chen Wan walked out of the room with the fishy smell all over her body and took cucumbers and carrots from the sun room and prepared to serve them with pork to make fried rice.
  The smell on her body was still too strong and Chen Wan couldn't breathe when she inhale. She had to hold her breath, otherwise she would have to throw up again. She took a small breath, steamed the rice, cut the vegetables and pork into small pieces and seasoned and finally put the steamed rice into it and fried it together, After a while the aroma came out.
  Zaizai nestled in Shen Mingyan's arms, looking at her mommy wanting to act like a spoiled child but failed to open her mouth, Zai Zai shook her head, thinking that the aunts should hug her first.
  Jiang Wanning came over to help Chen Wan serve dinner, Chen Wan brought Jiang Yanxin's meal to the bedroom. Afraid of affecting Jiang Yanxin's and everyone's appetite, Chen Wan took her own dinner and went to the sun room on the second floor, where she sat alone in the dirt and ate. She remembered the catfish and got angry, which made her smell fishy, she couldn't even hold her wife and cub. I knew it would be better to cut a few more to relieve my anger. Now I have to stay away from everyone to eat. Chen Wan smelled the smell on her body and suddenly the food isn't appetizing anymore.
  After eating, Chen Wan returned to the passenger seat and observed the surroundings with Yiyi. The sky was still cloudy but the outlines of several mountains could be seen in the distance. Chen Wan and the others plan to drive there first and they will talk about the specific situation later. Jiang Yanxin slept again In the afternoon,

 Looking at the vastness outside, Jiang Yanxin planned to try to let Poseidon lead the water directly into the sea. It needs to be drained little by little, otherwise if the tens meters high water disappear all of a sudden, the ships and people floating on it will suffer.
  Jiang Yanxin shared her thoughts with Chen Wan and the others and Chen Wan was a little worried.
  "Yan Xin, can your body hold up?" Chen Wan asked.
  "I'm ready, I'll do it for an hour or so, the water level may only be a few meters high, Let's take our time, otherwise how will we get out?" While Jiang Yanxin is speaking, she already realized Poseidon, letting him slowly pour the water into the sea.
  An hour later, the water level dropped by about four meters. Jiang Yanxin was exhausted and fell asleep quickly. The good news is that the raging rain finally stopped but there were all kinds of things floating on the water such as rubbish, wooden boards and iron plates and many corpses were also lying in the water. In such a situation, diseases such as infectious diseases were prone to occur, which also made Chen Wan and the others more careful.
  The province they are in now is considered a basin, the terrain is low in the middle and high on the surrounding sides. Chen Wan thought there might not have flood in other cities.
  Zai Zai nestled in Shen Mingyan's arms and watched the decaying scene outside the window, as well as the corpses floating outside and obediently waited with her mouth close.
  But as time passed bit by bit, it soon became dark. In order not to become a target, Chen Wan and the others lowered the steel plates around them and the RV instantly merged into the quiet darkness.
  In the evening, Yiyi and Shen Mingyan were in charge of the vigil and the rest of the people took the time to rest. In order not to disturb Jiang Yanxin and Zai Zai's rest, Chen Wan slept on the lower bunk outside by herself, preparing to diffuse the smell by herself and wait for the smell to disappear and Go back to sleep with them.
  When the sky was bright again, Yiyi removed the steel plates around the caravan and drove towards the mountains again.
  Jiang Yanxin had breakfast and took a rest for a while then realized Poseidon and came out again, pulling the water level down another five meters and the surrounding mountains began to show their original colors.
  Around 11:00 in the morning, Chen Wan and the others drove their RV to the side of a mountain. A zig-zag road was built on this mountain but the road below this side of the mountain was all soaked in water. Fortunately, the RV had four mechanical arms that could be used, Chen Wan controlled the mechanical arm to grab a few huge rocks in the mountain, pulled the caravan out of the water and put the caravan smoothly on the road of this mountain.
  The RV just got off the ground On the way, Yiyi changed the water mode to the usual caravan.