chapter 217-218

When Chen Wan saw her wife, she were overjoyed at first but then felt a chill down her back. She took Xiao Yu hostage for purely self-defense and she didn't do any other bad things. "Commander Cao, you are finally here. This is Xiao Yu, the leader of the Canglong Bar. Tie her up first. It's not appropriate for me to pinch her neck all the time." Mainly because Chen Wan felt that Jiang Yanxin is looking at her coldly and she wanted to quickly get rid of the hot potato in her hand.   

Cao Wei were shocked when she looked at Xiao Yu, her eyes seemed to reveal disbelief: "Xiao Yu? Are you Xiao Yu, Commander Xiao's daughter?" Xiao Yu chuckled lightly, not caring that she were still held hostage by Chen Wan. Then she said casually: "Yo, it took you so long to recognize me? Commander Cao is so majestic now, I guess she even forgotten my father's appearance?" "Xiao Yu, how could you do such a thing? Does Commander Xiao know?" Cao Wei frowned and asked.  

Xiao Yu sneered and said: "So what if he don't know? Isn't it just having fun? You're like him, he only knows how to talk about military discipline all day long. What's the use of those things in the last days? Why not Use my existing contacts to make myself live a happier life? what I hate the most are you hypocritical people." "Ah Nuan, let's handcuff her first." Cao Wei stared at Xiao Yu, shaking her head in disappointment .   

Xiao Yu snorted lightly and looked at Cao Wei: "Put away your hypocritical expression, let me tell you, I live a good life according to my own way and even secretly obtained a lot of money by using my father's relationship in the military. Compared with you I live a much more elegant life in the last days." "Shut up, your father will never want you to become like this, Xiao Yu, how could you hurt so many innocent people." Cao Wei still couldn't believe that the owner of the Canglong Bar would be Xiao Yu. After all Xiao Yu is the daughter of her mentor and she were once a soldier through by Commander Cao.   

"What innocent people? I just killed a few useless trash. People like Chen Wan, Qin Ke and Wei Siyu, who are capable and good-looking is the only one deserves to live, As for those dead people, they are destined to be low-level creatures that will be eliminated by the end of the world. It's a waste of resources to keep such waste and I'm just helping humans clean up the waste." Cao Wei couldn't help shaking her head. Xiao Yu have a pretty face but the words she said were like snakes and scorpions. "No, their fate should be in their own hands, not to be judged by you. Commander Xiao will be very sad if he knew that you did this." "It doesn't matter, I live for myself, not for Commander Xiao. Does it matter to me if he gets upset? But it's a pity you came to fast, you broke in before we had time to exchange feelings, isn't that right Chen Wan?" Xiao Yu looked at Chen Wan and smiled ambiguously at Chen Wan.   

Chen Wan's head were shaking and she hastened to deny with the desire to survive: "I don't have it, don't talk nonsense, we are innocent, everyone has seen it." the fear in Chen Wan linger, "There is no time for anything to happen but the three of you dare to say that you have no idea about me? Didn't you want to drink with me." Jiang Yanxin glanced at Chen Wan, Chen Wan's back is stiff and she shook her head desperately. The same were true for Qin Ke and Wei Siyu. The heads of the three of them shook like a whirlwind and they didn't have the fighting spirit like in those few levels of the game just now.   

"Commander Cao, take her one away quickly." Chen Wan hurriedly said. Seeing Chen Wan's terrified appearance, Xiao Yu chuckled and said: "It's a pity that I didn't communicate with you guys in depth. I didn't expect you to have this side. You're quite cute. If I knew it, I'd have asked more guards to guard and I would have urged the three of you, so you could have followed me sooner, so as not to worry about things like now."   

Chen Wan looked at Jiang Yanxin's increasingly cold face and felt like crying. Can this elder sister say a few words less, no one will treat her as a dumb person if she doesn't speak. "Take her away, Commander Cao, don't listen to her, She ran the train with her mouth." Seeing Chen Wan's forehead sweating, Cao Wei asked Shang Nuan to take Xiao Yu away.