chapter 119

When the children went to clean up, Ye Lan had already steamed the rice. In the evening Jiang Zhaoyuan was in charge in cooking. He opened a few cans of tuna and the tangy aroma came over. Zai Zai run around on the ground playing, smelling the scent, the short legs can't walk anymore, holding Jiang Zhaoyuan's leg with her fleshy hands, acting like a baby.
  "Grandpa, what is that?." Zai Zai's little meat pointed at the can.

  "It's canned fish. Are you hungry? try a piece first." Jiang Zhaoyuan put a piece of fish in Zai Zai's special bowl put the children's chopsticks and bowl for Zai Zai on the table and put Zai Zai on the sofa and asked Zai Zai to eat first, Zai Zai only took a bite and her eyes lit up, "It's delicious!"
  Jiang Zhaoyuan knew that the little guy had a good appetite, so he said with a smile: "Grandpa will bring you some food later. This fried rice tastes even better when it's hot."
  ​​Zai Zai nodded her head, looking forward to it, "Okay~"
  Jiang Zhaoyuan poured the canned tuna into the pot and stir-fried and put some mustard greens in it to stir-fry together because there is a lot of oil in the can, he didn't add anymore oil. Stir-fry the fish until it smells fragrant and then pour all the rice into the pot. The fresh aroma of the fish and the sweetness of the rice are mixed together and the caravan is full of delicious aroma .
  Zai Zai kept staring at the rice on the side of the pot, it smell so delicious, she thought she could eat a big bowl!
  Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin smelled the freshness of the food after taking a shower. There's nothing more delicious than carbohydrates and meat and they consume a lot of energy, so they don't have to worry about getting fat.
  After lunch, Yiyi continued to drive and Shen Mingyan guided her. Chen Wan and the others went to the gas station in a small county town to refuel. Fortunately the county town is small and the gas station has ample oil reserves, enough for Chen Wan and the others to fill up the 11200L fuel tank of the RV.
  After all the supplies were sufficient, Chen Wan and the others went on the road again. This time they drove directly to Heshang Village that Shen Mingyan had mentioned. After driving along the winding winding road for another 40 minutes, Chen Wan and the others gradually saw houses in the village.

  Yiyi pointed to the houses with white walls and black tiles in the village, "Look, we'll be there soon." Chen Wan lowered the steel plates around the caravan and walked through the window. Looking from a distance, a quiet small village appeared in front. There was a river beside the village that blocked the way for the outside world to enter the village. All vehicles and pedestrians had to cross the bridge not far away if they wanted to enter the village.
  As the RV got closer and closer to the bridge, Chen Wan saw that there were roadblocks on the bridge and there seemed to be four or five adult male alphas watching.
  Shen Mingyan didn't expect to see an acquaintance, so she lowered the car window a little, "Han Qi, do you remember me? I'm Shen Mingyan." "Why are you back? Isn't everything messed up outside?" Seeing that it was Shen Mingyan, the strange man was stunned for a moment and then asked with a smile.
  "It's a mess outside. My friends and I wanted to come back and stay for a while to have a look but we didn't expect anything to happen here." Shen Mingyan was also a little surprised.
  "Our place is relatively remote, it takes nearly an hour's drive from the county and there's only one way to enter the village or else you have to climb several mountains in a row, so naturally it will not be affected and we set up a barricaded when the end of the world came. There are people patrolling everyday and the zombies will not come over." Han Qi explained.
  "Then can we enter the village?" Shen Mingyan asked.
  "Of course, you can go in after making sure that your friends are not infected with the zombie virus, so I may have to trouble you all to get off the car." Han Qi said with a smile.
  Shen Mingyan looked at Chen Wan: "Are we going to enter the village? I thought there would be no one in the village."
  Chen Wan thought for a while then nodded. After all they already drove over and It's really not affected by the end of the world, so it's a good choice to stay and live for a while.
  Chen Wan and the others got out of the RV with 9 people. Han Qi and the others obviously didn't expect Shen Mingyan to bring back so many people. They were taken aback for a moment then smiled and said, "There's quite a lot of you and there's also a little baby, okay, There's nothing wrong with it."
  "Brother Qi, you need to check the car too." Li Zenan reminded him.
  "Oh, yes, we have a routine inspection. If the RV is convenient, can we check it?" Han Qi asked with a smile.
  "You can see what's inside the RV from the outside. We didn't hide people and you can't check the inside of the RV." Chen Wan looked at Han Qi and said coldly.
  Han Qi saw that the atmosphere suddenly turned cold and then patted Li Zenan on the shoulder to remind him: "Mingyan's grandparents are from our village and were all family. You don't need to be outsiders so much. That's fine since it's not convenient to check inside. You guys go in."
  Shen Mingyan nodded and looked at Chen Wan. Among them Chen Wan was the one who made the final decision. Chen Wan nodded and glanced at Han Qi coldly, "Thank you then, we're tired too, we'll drive in."
  "Okay." Yiyi got into the RV first after receiving Chen Wan's reply and everyone got into the car one after the other and drove to this small village with white walls and black tiles.
  Han Qi asked Fatty, Erdan and Li Zenan to remove the roadblock and asked Fatty to remove the truck blocking the bridge to the entrance of the village so that the RV could pass the bridge. When the RV drove into the village, Han Qi's eyes were wide open, looked at the RV again.
  To be on the safe side, they reserved someone to handle them and they also set up two layers of defense to ensure that zombies outside could not enter.
  "Brother Qi, they have a lot of people here this time, it's great now." The smile on Li Zenan's face never stopped.
  "No, I just checked among these people. There are a lot of Omega and beta, so we can't just waste it like this and even the two female alphas is so beautiful. These city people must be elites in various industries. Before the end of the world It's someone you can't even cling to, so don't waste it." Han Qi looked at the three of them with a smile.
  "We'll listened to Brother Qi." The fat man immediately expressed his sincerity.
  "That's right, Brother Qi has been working outside, so he must know more than us farmers and now that Brother Qi is the village head, we all listen to Brother Qi." Erdan said with a smile.
  "Don't worry, when did I treat my brothers badly, let's not rush, take our time." Han Qi smiled and said, among the group of people just now, the two alphas inside were the ones who felt the most oppressive. Han Qi thought that they must not act too hastily.

  And half an hour later, in a small village that usually only meets people once every four or five days, another wave of people driving cars ushered in. They seemed to have escaped from the city, including two male alphas and two female Omega should be two couples or sweethearts.
  Han Qi stopped them and asked, "Where did you come from? How did you find us in Heshang Village?" The tall male alpha replied, "We escaped from the base in Punan City with all our might. I originally wanted to go to Beijing, but seeing that the zombies are gradually disappearing here and there is a village here, I thought of coming over to have a look. We are all good people and we are not injured. Can you take us in ?"
  Han Qi smiled and said, "I am the village head here, my name is Han Qi, it's okay to take you in but please cooperate with the inspection, get out of the car first and let us make sure that none of you are infected by the zombie virus before letting you enter the village, because of this river, we haven't encountered any zombies in our village yet."

  "No problem, no problem." The two male alphas and female Omega got out of the car for Han Qi and the others to check. They were a Residents of District B, before the end of the world they were considered middle-class. After the base is in chaos, they drove the car in the base casually to the outside of Punan City. They were exhausted and now that they heard that this small village was not infested by zombies, the joy on their face never went down.
  Han Qi just took a rough look at the four people and after making sure that they were not injured, he smiled and said, "There are still several uninhabited courtyards in the village. If you don't mind, I'll let the fat man guide you. Settle down there first."
  Hearing what Han Qi said, the man almost burst into tears and hurriedly thanked: "Thank you so much, you can still take us in at this time, you're really good people."
  "No need, since you're here, everyone is our own, don't be too polite." Han Qi comforted and then said to the fat man behind him: "Fatty, take them first to settle down, the few of us here are enough."
  "Okay, I'll move the truck out of the way and let them drive in first. " "The fat man replied.
  "Okay, go." Han Qi smiled politely at the four of them.
  After the private car drove into the village, Li Zenan said to Han Qi: "Brother Qi, these guys don't look so guarded but these two Omegas don't look too good. How about it, why don't we..."
  "Let's talk about it when the time comes, there are many bachelors in their forties without wives in the village. If no one wants them then do as you said. As for the two alphas, they must be useless, I didn't expect so many people to come here at once today, this time our small village is going to be lively." Han Qi said with a smile.
  "Yes, it must be very lively, even Shen Mingyan and the others seem to listen to the woman in the army green shirt inside. That woman's eyes can freeze people to death and she doesn't seem to be easy to deal with." Erdan reminded.
  "Don't worry, boil the frogs in warm water. It's so hard for them to escape outside and it's so comfortable here. Those people will always slack off. Let's start with the four people we met today." Han Qi thought for a while and said, of course he also felt that Chen Wan and the others were difficult to deal with. As for the friendship of the landlord, no matter what, you have to keep the guests and entertain them well. Han Qi smiled.
  "Don't worry, Brother Qi, it has to be you. With you, we all have a backbone." Er Dan immediately followed what Han Qi said to notify the night watchmen. It is the custom in their village that Alpha and Beta participate in the defense at the entrance of the village. During the day, they are divided into two shifts in the morning and afternoon, one with four people and two in the evening. Six people is guarding and because of the river there are really not many zombies here.