chapter 95

Chen Wan and the others have already driven the little blue car into the community where the RV was parked before. The community is still quiet and there are still no zombies on the street. Chen Wan is very lucky that they put the caravan in a secluded place, otherwise it would have taken a lot of effort to find the caravan. Qin Ke stopped the little blue car and the two hurried into the RV. As soon as Chen Wan got into the RV, she felt the peace of mind she had not seen for a long time. She quickly sat in the cab and started the RV, heading for the base in Punan City.  

The big iron gate of the base has already been smashed opened by the zombies with their hands and a larger number of zombies rushed into the base. This time even the gates of the A and B areas could not be guarded. The soldiers persuaded the team leader: "Captain, I can't hold it anymore. The leaders have already run away. Why are we still working hard here? Besides, these people are not as good as ordinary people in areas C and D. Everyone there knows how to follow the soldiers to fight against the zombies, these people only want to be protected by us, don't stick to it, the brothers will be gone if they hold on." The captain looked up and saw that his soldier is being attacked by a zombie and being eaten to death, so he gritted his teeth and gave the order, "Everyone and I will go to the office building and shoot these beasts from a high point. If it still doesn't work, then there is nothing we can do."  

Everyone heard the order and went to abandon the gate and ran upstairs desperately and the zombies also began to pour into the villa area. When the base is in chaos, Chen Wan had already rushed into the gate of the base with her RV and knocked over a bunch of zombies on the way and of course attracted quite a few zombies to climb onto the RV. Once these things had some intelligence It will avoid the impact of the front of the RV and instead climb up to the car from both sides. Chen Wan didn't care about exposing anything at the moment With a thought, she controlled the mechanical arms at the front and back of the RV to keep pushing back the zombies that were rushing towards the RV and at the same time drove the RV to Area A.  

"Yiyi, Qin Ke and I will arrive at Area A in about three minutes, please hold on." Chen Wan ordered while taking out a rifle and machete from the compressed space, so that she and Qin Ke can got off the car to pick up them up later. "Understood, we're ready." Yiyi's villa is in the middle of the villa area, and these zombies rushing in through the gate are basically a carpet sweep. The group of elites just now were unlucky, They rushed out of the villas in the front row desperately and then ran back, calling for help while running: "Help, help us, we're elites from all fields of Punan City! it's up to us to re-establish order."  

However, the only response to them is the roar of zombies and Chen Wan drove the RV while throwing away the zombies that had climbed up with the mechanical arm, while rushing through the gate of Area A, It knocked a large number of zombies into the air and immediately attracted many zombies to surround it and attack. Chen Wan continued to step on the accelerator and the mechanical arm swung like lightning. In an instant, the zombies around the car were either knocked into the air or were grabbed and thrown far away by the mechanical arm.  

Seeing that Chen Wan and Qin Ke were wearing military uniforms, the elites all shouted at the RV, "Let's us get in the car, we're here." "Hurry up, I'm a researchers!" "We are elites from all walks of life." "Let's us get in the car." However, Chen Wan just glanced at the group of people blocking the way, turned the steering wheel sharply to the left and drove forward past the group of people. "Professor Liu, hurry up. This car must be a military vehicle newly developed by the military, look the Zombies can't get in. As long as we can get in the car, we won't die." "Dozens of people can get into the car, hurry up and chase." "That's right, we can't let that RV go away." "Ah!"  

With a scream, another so-called scientific researcher was chased from behind and zombies bit them to death and everyone ran faster, hoping to get into the RV to save their lives. And Chen Wan and Qin Ke had already rushed to the door of the villa where Yiyi and the others were staying. Yiyi and the others had already seen the caravan outside, opened the door and said to the people inside: "Come on, Chen Wan and Qin Ke are here to pick us up." Yiyi took the stool legs and walked in front to protect everyone, Jiang Wanning held Zai Zai, Jiang Yanxin and Jiang Zhaoyuan supported Ye Lan and hurried to the RV. At this time, the zombies chasing up from behind had noticed this place, Chen Wan and Qin Ke got out of the car with rifles and machetes and shouted to Yiyi and the others: "Get in the car quickly."