chapter 15

Chen Wan first found two boning knives and two sharp-looking kitchen knives inside and also found a large whetstone from the corner of the kitchen. Chen Wan put them all in, after all these things in the last days can save lives. She opened the freezer in the small restaurant and there was already a stench of rotten smell in it. the unknown kind of meat had already become moldy and it was covered with a layer of wriggling white worms. Chen Wan endured the nausea and hurriedly closed the freezer door. However, there were some useful things. For example, a lot of dried noodles were found on the kitchen shelf and a lot of instant noodles were still in good condition so Chen Wan put them all in her bag.  

Jiang Yanxin outside had already packed up all the cigarettes and alcohol at the cash register, and the two of them took a few trips to took away all the things in this small shop. "It's enough. Let's non't make Yang Yang wait too long. If there is anything else we need, let's look for it tomorrow." Chen Wan closed the trunk door and said to Jiang Yanxin beside her. "yeah, Yang Yang must be anxious." Jiang Yanxin said while feeling a little anxious too. Chen Wan quickly opened the door of the RV, and got into the RV with Jiang Yanxin.  

It didn't matter where they rested, so Chen Wan didn't move the caravan anymore. Anyway, the glass was covered with thick steel plates, so the movement inside couldn't be seen from the outside. When Jiang Yanxin got into the car, she saw Zai Zai playing with her fingers pitifully by herself. Seeing her and Chen Wan came back, she happily slid off the bed, put on her shoes and came over to hug Jiang Yanxin. Jiang Yanxin hurriedly picked up her daughter and coaxed her softly: "Yangyang is awesome, mom and mommy found a lot of delicious food, now we have something to eat." "I miss mom~" Zai Zai rubbed her head on Jiang Yanxin acted like a baby, she was scared when she was alone just now but mom and mommy are back so she is not afraid anymore!  

Chen Wan put down all the things in her hands, then squeezed Zaizai's little hand, and praised Zaizai with a smile: "Yangyang is awesome, have you waited for so long?" Zaizai heard Mommy praise her and she Nod her head happily. With a thought, Chen Wan took out a pack of candies from the trunk just now. The trunk is also connected to the system in the RV. If Chen Wan wants it, it will appear in front of her the next moment. She handed the candy to Zai Zai's little hand, and coaxed softly: "Yangyang is so good, can Mommy give you candy?"  

Zai Zai's eyes lit up when she saw the candy, and she haven't had a candy for a long time, she immediately licked her little mouth and stretched out her small hand to take the candy, "Thank you, Mommy~" "Good, kiss mommy." The more Chen Wan looked at her the more cute she became and the smile on her face never went down. Jiang Yanxin didn't expect Chen Wan to bring candy to Zai Zai, so she glanced at Chen Wan, which at least showed that Chen Wan still remembered Zai Zai in her heart, at least it was a good sign for her and her daughter.  

Jiang Yanxin pinched Zaizai's small face and said: "You can eat what Mommy gave you, but you can't eat too much, you can only eat two a day, otherwise your small teeth will be broken. In this world, where can Mom find you a dentist?" Zai Zai obediently nodded her little head and responded: "Okay, mom help me open it, I'll eat a candy first." Zai Zai never took her eyes off the candy and Jiang Yanxin gave Zai Zai an amused look, she opened the packaging bag, took out the candy and fed it to Zai Zai.  

Zai Zai's eyes widened as soon as she ate the candy, "Mom, it's so sweet and delicious!" "it's delicious but don't eat more, you go and play by yourself for a while, mom will help mommy cook." Jiang Yanxin rubbed Zai Zai's little head and went to help Chen Wan cook. Chen Wan hurriedly said: "No, I'll do it." "I'll do it, I can escape safely today, thanks to you." Jiang Yanxin looked at Chen Wan seriously and thanked her. "You don't need to say thank you, were together in the first place and protecting you is what I should do." Chen Wan replied with a smile, she had only known Jiang Yanxin for a day. Jiang Yanxin glanced at Chen Wan noncommittally and asked, "What shall we eat tonight?"