🚫chapter 78🚫

The five people who followed Yiyi outside were also obviously stunned for a moment. They didn't expect Yiyi to come out like this, but they quickly caught up with Yiyi. When Yiyi walked out a dozen steps from the exchange point, the leaders a Two male alphas have already surrounded Yiyi. "Yo, the little beauty is alone? Do you want brothers to take you back?" The man with yellow teeth smiled at Yiyi, and the other four people around him were all eager to try.
"Okay, let's find a place where there is no one." Yiyi smiled at them and her expression is still relaxed. "Fuck, you're pretty good at it. If you want to go then let's go to the small woods behind this building. Brothers will take you to see the scenery, and you will be satisfied." The yellow-toothed man showed a wretched smile, which attracted the rest of the people to let out bursts of laughter.  

The yellow-toothed man wanted to reach out to touch Yiyi, but Yiyi cleverly dodged it, "Why are you in a hurry? Aren't we going to the woods over there?" The yellow-toothed man then smiled, "Yes, let's go, brothers, there is meat to eat." "This woman is really exciting, but it's a pity that she's not an Omega, the body of an Omega is softer." A man with a scar at the corner of his eye said while looking at Yiyi. Huang Fang kicked him, "It's good if you have one, you fucking picked it so you will be the last one later." "Don't worry, brother, let's discuss it later." Yiyi sneered a little while listening to the discussion of the people behind her, The reason why she wanted to go to the grove is because she found it troublesome and she had no intention of dealing with bastards.

Yiyi walked faster and faster, causing the people behind her to burst into laughter, one of them even said mean and obscene words: "Sister, you can't wait any longer? Why are you in such a hurry?" "Hahahahaha, this woman is really proactive." The man with the scar on the corner of his eye answered. Yiyi didn't care about them, and after about five minutes, Yiyi led the group of people to the small forest. Huang Fang smiled wretchedly at Yiyi, and grinned his yellow teeth: "Sister, I will come first, brothers wait in line." Yiyi's face is filled without emotion at this moment and she lost her smile, she put the medicine box in her pants pocket and walked straight to Huang Fang. 

Huang Fang didn't expect Yiyi to be so proactive because when they did these things in the past, the women and male Omega were all frightened and ran away calling for help, no one had ever been so proactive as Yiyi. A wretched smile appeared on Huang Fang's face, and he wanted to tease Yiyi a few more words but The next moment, his eyes blurred and then a heart-pounding pain came from his face. When he regained consciousness, he felt pain in his back, a sea of burning pain and several crisp sounds of "gaba, gaba" came from his body, waves of heat surged from his chest, and by the time he fell to the ground, he was almost unconscious.  

The tree behind Huang Fang is broken by when he went flying out, Huang Fang didn't even have the strength to raise his eyes, he closed his eyes within a few seconds. The other four were also stunned, and even panicked. The man with the scar on the corner of his eye still dared to say: "Fuck, fight her, don't be afraid, she must be lucky just now, brothers, let's go together!"" Come on, don't be cowardly." "get her!" several male alphas cheered each other up and rushed towards Yiyi. Yiyi's face didn't even change, it's best if they all go together she can save time.

this place is remote, she doesn't need to hold back, when they rushed towards Yiyi, Yiyi took the lead and with great speed taking action "bang bang" two punches and the two men flew straight out, just like Huang Fang, until they broke the tree trunk behind them, they didn't stop getting beaten until the tree trunk behind them is broken into pieces, Their body shattered, and died after a few mouthfuls of blood. The man with the scar and the other alpha man have been emboldened at this moment, how dare they face Yiyi? 

the man with the scar even ran while shouting: "Fuck, this girl is so fucking evil, hurry up! Run separately, or else everyone..." Before the man with the scar could finished his words "can't live", he felt a crisp sound of "crack" on his neck, and his neck is directly twisted, another male alpha Of course couldn't escape, and was kicked by Yiyi from behind and flew out, hitting a tree trunk a few meters away from him, and the trunk was broken due to the impact. Yiyi looked at the useless bastards, and a sneer appeared on the corner of her lips. With people in this level, dozens of them would not be enough for her to fight. they wants to bully her with this little ability?