chapter 59

Jiang Yanxin felt sorry for Chen Wan's working too hard, and wanted to save time, so she blurted out subconsciously: "Then why don't we wash up together?" Chen Wan was taken aback by what she said, and hurriedly said: " you can wash that first, I'm a little thirsty, I'll go get a glass of water." After saying that, Chen Wan ran away, Jiang Yanxin saw Chen Wan's face flushed with some blood stains visible to the naked eye and She shook her head and laugh. they hadn't even kissed yet, and she's too anxious to take a bath together, she didn't want to scare away her innocent alpha. Jiang Yanxin didn't delay and hurried into the bathroom to take a shower. Chen Wan went out to the vegetable sink to wash her hands, poured herself a glass of water to suppress her panic, and thought about bathing together with Jiang Yanxin, Chen Wan's ears turned red just thinking about it, She should drink more hot water.  

After Jiang Yanxin came out, Chen Wan hurriedly took her clothes and went in to take a bath. When she came out again, Jiang Yanxin had already fallen asleep beside Zai Zai. Qin Ke didn't sleep, She cooked eight-treasure porridge and served Chen Wan a bowl then She asked while drinking porridge, "Where's Yan Xin? isn't she coming out to eat?" "If only I could drive for you, you don't have to work so hard on your own." Qin Ke couldn't do anything even if she wanted to help. Why is Chen Wan the only one who can drive the RV? "Everyone is working hard. There are too many emergencies in the last days. Let's rest more when we have time. Who knows when something will happen again." 

Chen Wan thought about what happened last night, she still had lingering fears. She was taking a good rest but suddenly many mutant cows running out, Chen Wan felt that few of the people in the service area last night could escape. After eating breakfast, Chen Wan recovered a little bit of energy and hurried over to drive. The RV is badly damaged, If they were in danger again, they would be in big trouble. Fortunately when Chen Wan drove for more than half an hour and arrived at a toll booth in Yuezhou City. There were a lot of traffic jams there. From a distance, there were more than dozens of vehicles. After fiddling with the small cars making sure that 30 of them were closely connected, she attached the caravan and gave an instruction to the system: "System, you can start repairing the caravan." "After testing, the 500 crystal nuclei needed to repair the caravan , 30 small cars are all ready to start repairing, the repairing time is 2 hours."  

Chen Wan is relieved when the system in her mind finished saying this, she didn't go back to the room in the back room, but fell asleep on the lower bunk , At the same time, I was still thinking about things in my mind. "System, are you saying that these vehicles must be pasted together every time it need to be upgraded? This time, you need 100 small cars to upgrade to the second level. After that it will be even more difficult to upgrade each level." Chen Wan thought of this and had a headache. What if it takes 1,000 of car to upgrade in the future? Where will she get so many cars next to each other? 

"Don't worry about that host. After the caravan is upgraded to level three, there will be many new functions, including absorption and storage function. The caravan will absorbs cars, it no longer needs to be connected to other cars. The host can use the mechanical arm to absorb cars one by one until The required number of cars can be absorbed and upgraded at the same tim, and the vehicles that are not currently used can also be stored in the system in advanced and used together when needed." The mechanical voice of the system explained in Chen Wan's mind non-stop.  

After listening to the system's explanation, Chen Wan immediately became excited, so she can take the RV to absorb vehicles anytime and anywhere, and absorb them as soon as she encounters them, instead of having to put all the vehicles together as it is now. This is good news for Chen Wan, but of course there is a premise, as the system has just said after the RV has been upgraded to level three. Chen Wan's joy of hearing this function gradually faded, and then asked the system: "What do i need to upgrade the RV to Level 3?" The mechanical sound of the system sounded again: "You need 5,000 zombie crystal cores for Level 1, and 20 for heavy trucks. 300 small cars, and as before, these vehicles need to be closely connected together."