chapter 47

Chen Wan walked out of the bathroom with Zai Zai, and saw Jiang Yanxin waiting for them while reading novel. Chen Wan carried the little guy to the bed, let Zai Zai sleep in the middle and then she lay down on Zai Zai's right side. Jiang Yanxin also went to take a shower, and when she came out, she saw that Chen Wan had already arranged her sleeping place, she smiled and shook her head. Seeing her mother coming out, Zai Zai immediately acted like a baby: "Mom and I will listen to the story together." "Okay, let's listen to your mommy." After Jiang Yanxin finished speaking, she leaned over to Zai Zai and looked at Chen expectantly. Chen Wan's ears were slightly red, why did she always feel that Yan Xin is teasing her again? But before Chen Wan could think about it, the little coquettish girl next to her had already grabbed her arm with her little hands and acted like a baby: "Mommy, you can start talking." "Okay, I'll tell you now, in the forest there live with a family of little squirrels..." Chen Wan couldn't match Zai Zai's coquettishness and immediately started talking.  

Jiang Yanxin looked at Zai Zai and Chen Wan with gentle eyes, thinking that it would be great if they could continue to live like this. Zai Zai is listening to Chen Wan's storytelling, while her mother is rubbing her belly, it made her so comfortable that she narrowed her eyes, Maybe it's because Chen Wan's voice in telling the story tonight is too gentle, or maybe it's because the temperature of Jiang Yanxin's palm is too comfortable, Zai Zai actually fell asleep after hearing two stories. Chen Wan laughed and looked at Zai Zai who is sleeping soundly, pulled the quilt for Zai Zai, and was about to lie down to sleep when she heard Jiang Yanxin's voice.

"wife, are you going to bed so early?" Chen Wan froze for a moment, looked sideways at Jiang Yanxin, and replied in a low voice: "Yangyang is asleep, and there is nothing else to do, let's go to bed early too." Jiang Yanxin looked at Chen Wan's eyes slightly bright, she chuckled and whispered : "There are so many things to do, you can sleep by my side." Chen Wan glanced at Zai Zai who's sleeping in the middle, and finally had an excuse to refuse: "Ah? It's not good for Yang Yang to sleep on the side, I'm afraid she'll fall to the ground." Jiang Yanxin glanced at Chen Wan, "Just fold up the little quilt in the cabinet and put it on the edge of the bed over there, Yang Yang sleeps honestly and usually won't move place. 

Seeing that Chen Wan didn't move, Jiang Yanxin's smile faded, and she closed her eyes and stopped looking at Chen Wan: "You just don't want to sleep with me, so forget it." After finishing speaking, Jiang Yanxin stopped talking, she close her eyes as if she's really going to sleep. Seeing that Jiang Yanxin is angry, Chen Wan tentatively called out to Jiang Yanxin: "Wife?" Seeing that Jiang Yanxin ignored her, Chen Wan is sure that Jiang Yanxin is really angry, so she obediently took out the small quilt from the cabinet., This small quilt was what they found in the clothing store before, including the blanket they are covered now. Chen Wan thought about finding a place to get off the highway tomorrow and go to a nearby town to replenish some supplies. Of course, now is not the time to think about these things, so she hurriedly coaxed Jiang Yanxin.

Chen Wan had already folded the small quilt into a long strip and spread it on the side of the bed, so that if Zai Zai is dishonest, there would be a quilt blocking the side and she wouldn't easily fall off. After the quilt was laid, Chen Wan looked at Jiang Yanxin who's frowning tightly, bent down and gently picked up Zai Zai, moved her a little to the side and put Zai Zai's small pillow away, letting the little guy continue to sleep , she straightened her long hair hanging down her ears, hesitated for a moment and walked towards Jiang Yanxin. After walking by, Chen Wan is still at a loss. She made her angry but she doesn't know how to coax her. After struggling for a few seconds, Chen Wan rubbed her hands and tentatively lifted Jiang Yanxin a little, Covered her with a quilt, seeing that Jiang Yanxin didn't speak or reacted, she just bit the bullet and lay down on the side next to Jiang Yanxin. The remaining space by the bed is only enough for her to lie on her side.