chapter 33

Zai Zai nodded her head, she also saw that the aunt's eyes were red, obviously about to cry, her eyes were red every time she cried. Chen Wan saw Zai Zai nodding, so she put Zai Zai in Qin Ke's arms. Qin Ke stretched out her hand to help Zai Zai in her arms, somewhat at a little loss. Zai Zai's body is small and soft, but it's hot. It's this scalding temperature that makes Qin Ke feel that she hasn't stepped into the gate of hell. She, is she still alive? Qin Ke's tears fell drop by drop as if uncontrollable. Seeing her aunt crying, Zai Zai patted Qin Ke's arm like an adult, and said in a childish voice: "Auntie Don't cry, Yangyang wipes it for you." Zai Zai reached Qin Ke's face with her chubby hands, but she's short and couldn't reach Qin Ke, the anxious little milk voice Said to Qin Ke: "Auntie, lower down a little, I can't reach you."  

Hearing what Zai Zai said, Qin Ke who is full of tears, hugged Zai Zai up and this time Zai Zai's little meat hand is able to reach Qin Ke. Zai Zai stretched out her two small fleshy hands to wipe Qin Ke's tears gently and coaxed Qin Ke like an adult: "Auntie, don't cry, it does it hurt Auntie?" Zaizai said While wiping Qin Ke's tears, she lowered her head to give Qin Ke wound on her wrist a kiss. The little guy's hands were warm, and the airflow from the little mouth is also hot. Qin Ke lost control of the hotness for a moment and she hugged the little guy in her arms and wept uncontrollably.  

Chen Wan's eyes were a little red when she looked at her, her yang yang is really a little sun who can coax people. Zai Zai is not afraid of being held in Qin Ke's arms. Auntie is a friend of Mom and Mommy, and will not hurt her, Auntie is also injured and crying. Of course, she has to coax Auntie. Zai Zai is thinking while her little meaty hands were not idle and patted Qin Ke from time to time to coax her: "Auntie, don't cry, I will protect you from now on, I can tell you story of the little turtle, okay?" Qin Ke listened to the milky voice in her ears, but it seemed like she's still venting, and she vented all the humiliation and grievances in her heart at this time. The little warmth in front of her eyes, to her who had no desire to survive, is like a life-saving straw, she was dragged off from hanging on the cliff to the ground bit by bit by the small hand of the person in front of her.  

It was only at this time that Qin Ke felt that she's alive again. She knew in her heart that what Chen Wan said was right. Yanyan definitely hoped that she could live well, but living made her feel very painful. All her relatives were gone and yanyan too, turned to ashes. Chen Wan looked at Qin Ke who's holding the child, "Didn't you say that there is no reason to survive? Now growing up with Yang Yang is the reason, which is what you promised." Qin Ke cried loudly, she also calmed down a bit at this moment, she stepped back a little, and looked at the soft and sticky little girl in front of her, it's this little girl who pulled her back from the side of death, maybe what Chen Wan said is right, The scenery that Yanyan can't see, she will see it for Yanyan in the future, she is Yanyan's eyes and she can watch this little girl grow up safely.  

Chen Wan found a tissue and handed it to Qin Ke, letting Qin Ke wipe her face, while she hugged Zai Zai in her arms again, the half sleeve of the little strawberry shirt on Zai Zai's body gotten wet by Qin Ke's crying, Chen Wan carried Zai Zai. Then found a bear half-sleeve for Zai Zai to put on. Zai Zai is worried about her new aunt while she was changing clothes, and urged Chen Wan: "Mommy, change quickly, Auntie is still crying." With a small smile in her face, she praised Zai Zai: "Okay, my little sun is awesome, did you coax Auntie well?" Zai Zai nodded her head and then shook her head: "I haven't coaxed Auntie well yet, Auntie is still crying~"  

After listening to Zai Zai's words, Qin Ke finally wiped away her tears with a paper towel. She had to protect the little guy in the future, but she broke down crying in front of the little guy at the first meeting. Chen Wan smiled and kissed Zai Zai, "Okay, let's go see Auntie again." After saying that, Chen Wan returned to the small kitchen with Zai Zai, who had changed into a half sleeve bear shirt, and Zai Zai start shaking her feet happily when she saw Qin Ke: "Auntie is healed." "Yes, it's all thanks to our Yangyang. Your auntie is healed. Mommy is going to give her medicine. Can you let your mother hug you, Okay?" Chen Wan said softly to Zai Zai in her arms.