🚫 chapter 164 🚫

When Chen Wan and the others returned to the caravan, Zai Zai is hugging and playing with Hua Hua. The little one is sitting among the dogs and were almost overwhelmed by the dogs. Chen Wan scooped up the little guy and bounce her, kissed Zai Zai's round face and asked with a smile: "Bao Er, what are you doing with the Hua Hua?" Zai Zai buried her little face in her mother's arms, shaking her calf happily: "Huahua hug me." "Huahua also likes my little villain, right?" Chen Wan looked at the cuteness of the little guy and played with her for a while .  

For dinner, they made a simple fish porridge, which is nutritious and can be drunk by a sick patients. Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin filled three bowls and sent them to Qi Jing who was on the minibus next to them. As soon as Chen Wan got on the bus, Qi Jing already woken up and the bag of glucose was almost empty. Seeing that it was Chen Wan and the others who came, Qi Jing wanted to get up and thank her but Chen Wan hurriedly waved her hand to stop her movement, "Lie down, you're still sick, don't move around, we just brought food over here, eat something after the infusion."  

"Thank you." Qi Jing's voice was still weak, her face was still pale and she looked as if she was about to faint at any moment. Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin handed two bowls of porridge to the two female Omega and said, "My name is Chen Wan, this is my wife Jiang Yanxin, you're here to help take care of Qi Jing, if you need anything, Just ask us at the RV." "Thank you for taking us in, otherwise we really don't know if we can wait until the snow melts outside with the baldman, my name is Li Xiaoxiao and the person next to me is Kang Wan, we are students of Beijing University and we have been staying in Beijing since the end of the world, we never expected to encounter such extreme weather." The girls also briefly introduced their own life to Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin.  

"The snow aren't that bad. Several cities not far from here have been flooded and they have become a vast ocean." Chen Wan thought about the place they left before and still had lingering fears. Seeing the two girls' faces Frightened, Chen Wan comforted: "The situation here in Beijing is much better than that in Qingji City. No matter how heavy the snow falls, it will melt. You don't have to worry too much." Seeing that the glucose is empty, Chen Wan went over to help her pull out the needle and asked her to hold the back of her hand to prevent bleeding.  

"You've lost liquid too. Eat this bowl of fish porridge later and make up for it. There's also this thermos with brown sugar water in it. You can drink more later." The Brown sugar water is what Ye Lan thought. Saying that it's good for replenishing blood, so Chen Wan also took it. "Thank you. At the supermarket just now, if you hadn't taken action, everyone would have died long ago. I troubled you to get me medicine and porridge. It's really troublesome." Qi Jing thanked again and felt embarrassed to trouble Chen Wan and the others.  

Chen Wan smiled and said indifferently: "It's okay. Since we met, we're friends. Speaking of which, You are quite similar to my friend. It's the end of the world, there's many white-eyed wolf, you have to be careful when you are healthy, don't do everything for those people, they won't appreciate it, nothing is more important than your own life." "Thank you, I'll remember it, I will pay attention to it in the future." Qi Jing sat up with difficulty and thanked again. 

Chen Wan put the porridge within reach for her before returning to the caravan with Jiang Yanxin for dinner. Qi Jing slowed down for a while and then picked up the fish porridge beside her. She was busy fighting zombies and carrying supplies before and now she's really hungry, a bowl of steaming fish porridge is the icing on the cake. The rice grains were boiled until soft and the tender fish meat basically melted in the mouth. Qi Jing drank the full bowl of porridge in no time.  

Li Xiaoxiao and Kang Wan also went to the back seat to accompany Qi Jing. Li Xiaoxiao looked at Qi Jing's pale face and said "I think what Chen Wan said is quite reasonable And you're tired because of those people, look at you, your face is still pale and scary." "That's right, the situation just now is enough to see what's going on, if Chen Wan and the others didn't take an action, those people won't help you climb on the shelf just now." she and Li Xiaoxiao are too weak to move Qi Jing up, otherwise they would definitely not leave Qi Jing there by herself but luckily they are all fine now.