chapter 64

Because of the blisters on her mouth, Chen Wan was sluggish during breakfast, but Qin Ke always felt that Chen Wan is weird today, and she couldn't say exactly what was wrong with her. After the two had eaten the noodles, Chen Wan simply took out Zai Zai's learning machine after washing the pots and bowls since its really boring. The few leisure activities in the RV every day were teasing Zai Zai and reading novels. Chen Wan Prepare to watch Zai Zai's cartoons while waiting for the RV to be upgraded successfully. Qin Ke is also bored, so she simply sat next to Chen Wan and watched the cartoon with Chen Wan. The two adults watched with great interest.

At exactly seven o'clock, Chen Wan received a mechanical voice from the system in her mind: "Congratulations to the host, the caravan has been upgraded." As soon as Chen Wan heard this, she immediately beamed with joy, and hurriedly asked in her mind : "Then what are the new benefits of this upgrade?" The mechanical voice of the system is still neither sad nor happy: "After the RV is upgraded to Level 3, the car's skin, tires, glass and other defensive functions have been greatly improved; The volume of the tank and the water tank increased to 5600L; the compressed space in the trunk is upgraded to 90 square meters; the RV opens the second-floor space, the area and layout of the second-floor space are similar to the first floor; the RV is upgraded to an oil-electric integrated vehicle, which can use electricity to drive. In addition to the improvement of the internal attributes of the above-mentioned RV, a mechanical arm is also obtained, which can be placed in any position according to the wishes of the host; host itself gets an attribute bonus once, and then the host can choose to make the system fully intelligent mode and Become a good helper for the host in the form of an entity." 

The more Chen Wan listens, the happier she is. The importance of fuel tanks and water tanks is self-evident. Of course the larger the volume, the better. Moreover the trunk has an extra 30 square meters of storage area, and the RV has an extra second floor. The second floor can be used as a place to store supplies. Needless to say, the surprises brought to Chen Wan are real. What surprised Chen Wan even more was about the integration of gasoline and electricity can effectively prevent the RV from running out of gas. Anyway, as long as the outer skin of the RV can absorb solar energy during the day, the RV will not be short of electricity, which is very useful And adding a mechanical arm can effectively prevent the crisis that the roof of the RV was almost scrapped by the mutated cow last time. 

Chen Wan thought that it could be installed directly at the back of the RV, since there's already a mechanical arm in front. It is pasted on the RV like an ornament, and once there is a situation it can directly play a practical role. As Chen Wan thought about it, she had a thought and installed a mechanical arm on the back of the RV. The position of this mechanical arms Now is in the front and rear of the RV were guaranteed, and the mechanical arm is retractable so, It can also take care of the left and right positions of the caravan.

As for the improvement of her own attributes, Chen Wan directly added vitality to herself. At this moment, among the four attribute bonuses, only agility is left. All aspects have been strengthened. This attribute bonus is not like other ones. She can feel it, This attribute can only be noticed when she's injured. Therefore Chen Wan certainly hopes that she will never use vitality. Chen Wan thought of the last point that the system just said, She just didn't understand what is the fully intelligent mode, and what's an entity? She simply asked the system directly: "What do you mean by fully intelligent mode you just mentioned? What other physical forms are there? What are those?" "Simply speaking, I will materialize in the form of a bionic human to help the host deal with various things, the host can also treat me as a housekeeper of the RV." The mechanical sound of the system sounded again.  

"Bionics human? Is your system so advanced now?" Chen Wan asked in surprise. "Yes host, my various skills will gradually upgrade with the level of the caravan, and we can still communicate through the brain terminal, I will follow your instructions, if you need me to materialize, please click 'Yes' button." The mechanical sound of the system is still cold but it's obviously a little eager. Chen Wan thinks that this system has always been reliable, especially the caravan bound to her is a sharp weapon for survival in the last days, so Chen Wan thinks the system is not bad, usually she doesn't talk much, and only answers whatever she asks and Do whatever she ask.