chapter 52

"No, we can't just let the big fish go away, I'll try my luck." The man thought for a while and said. This is actually what the male Omega want, since He was the one who became the bait every time, His boyfriend just waited at home for him to lure people in and then hacking people to death was considered as completing the task, which is unequal at most, He is the one who takes the risk all the time, once or twice is okay but after ten or eight times, its not balanced any more, not to mention he has to be mobbed by greasy ugly men most of the time. Therefore, the male Omega asked on the spot: "What are you going to do?" The man thought for a while, and said: "Since this ticket is worth the risk, for the sake of our source of life for the next month, I will take the risk and find a way to attract a lot of zombie to chased me, and then I'll go to the caravan to ask for help. Women are always soft-hearted, Regardless of whether they are female alphas they are all the same. They would not watch a living human being being chased by zombies and refuse to save them." "Then you have to, be careful, attracting zombies is no joke." The male Omega instructed. "Don't worry, didn't a couple get hooked just like that last month?" The man looked through the bags of the two dead people just now, and found a bag of biscuits to eat. 

Now they are in Xuanzhong City in the south of Weibei City. After passing through Xuanzhong City and then Linqi City, they will arrive at Punan City where they are going. Thinking about it Chen Wan is ready to tell Jiang Yanxin and the others to fasten their seat belts. At this moment Chen Wan looked out from the front windshield of the car and saw a man in his twenties being followed by two people behind him. The man is running towards the RV in a panic, obviously wanting to ask for help. Chen Wan's brows furrowed slightly, and she felt that something is wrong, She always felt that this man is too purposeful, as if she knew someone is in the caravan, and so he came here to ask for help. After all if it was Chen Wan, she would not lead the zombies to the street by herself. Doing so would easily lead to more zombies chasing them on the street. If the zombies around the mall had not been cleaned up by Chen Wan, the man would already be dead by now.  

Chen Wan looked at the man outside calmly, and the man also saw Chen Wan through the glass, but when he met Chen Wan's cold gaze, his eyes moved slightly and he didn't dare to look directly at Chen Wan. But that was only a momentary interlude, the man immediately began to reach out and pat the car window, and shouted for help: "Help, open the door, save me, save me." His voice is so loud that it could be said to be heartbreaking Jiang Yanxin and Qin Ke who had just finished washing the pot also heard it. Jiang Yanxin glanced at Qin Ke who's holding Zai Zai, and nodded to Qin Ke. Qin Ke immediately understood, and carried Zai Zai to the innermost bedroom of the RV while saying that She wanted to tell Zai Zai a story. Zai Zai also heard the movement at first, but when she heard that her aunt is going to tell her a story, she immediately became happy, and she stretched out her little fleshy hands to hug Qin Ke.  

Jiang Yanxin walked to Chen Wan's side and stood still, when she saw a man slamming on the car window for help, and there were two zombies slowly approaching behind the man seven or eight steps away. Jiang Yanxin understood what Chen Wan meant with just one glance, Zombies are far away from the man The man just needs to run away or find a shop to hide. There is no need to waste time asking for help in the RV. Jiang Yanxin also understand what he's thinking, "Why didn't he run away quickly? Instead it seemed that we would open the door for him?" Chen Wan snorted softly, staring at the man, "I really want to leave and ignore him, let's pack up and get ready to go, it's still not dark, at least we can drive for two hours." "Okay, then let's take a break and leave." Jiang Yanxin tugged on Chen Wan's wrist, and the two walked towards the sofa.  

The man also didn't expect that the women in the caravan really didn't care about his life, and at this time the zombies had already come behind him. There's a tall male zombie that directly clamped one of the man's arms, and the other zombie threw itself on the man's back because it smelled the breath of a living person then There's a weird "gaba" sound. The man was completely terrified now, struggling desperately and reaching out to pat the front of the RV, only to receive Chen Wan's indifferent gaze, the next moment the man only felt a heat on his neck, and with it There's also fatal pain, and along with the man's wailing, blood from the arteries spurted out, staining the caravan. Regarding this, Chen Wan just looked at it coldly, She had no sympathy for this kind of people who gable with their life in the last days. After all if they didn't do this these people might still have their lives in their hands.