chapter 128

Chen Wan turned around to look and saw that the leader of the big mutant dog had come to her feet again, rubbing its big wet head against Chen Wan's thigh and acting like a spoiled child and several puppies also surrounded her. The tail wagged like a propeller and it kept rubbing against Chen Wan and the others' feet.
  Chen Wan reached out and touched the head of the big dog and asked, "Didn't we let you go? Why did you come here again?" The big dog barked at Chen Wan twice, eyes staring brightly at the caravan, her big head rubbed against Chen Wan's body. After a while she rubbed against Jiang Yanxin aggrievedly and deliberately avoided Jiang Yanxin's wound.
  "Do they want to go with us?" Jiang Yanxin asked with some doubts as she watched the dogs act like a baby at them.
  Shen Mingyan even picked up a little white dumpling. This Samoyed has a black flower on its left buttock and the rest of its body is snow-white. When looking at people, it always smiles and makes milky sounds, Acting childishly, Shen Mingyan suddenly had no resistance to these little animals.
  Chen Wan looked helplessly at the mother dog who was rubbing against her and Jiang Yanxin and looked at Qin Ke to ask for her opinion.
  Qin Ke saw that the puppies were cute and Shen Mingyan seemed to like these white dumplings, so she asked Chen Wan, "Why don't we keep them? Anyway, Yang Yang hasn't seen many small animals and we doesn't know what will happen to them in the future. Look, what if there are no more small animals?" Shen Mingyan also nodded.

  Chen Wan looked down at the big dog, patted the dog's head and said with a smile, "That's all right, you four will play with your little master in the future and be obedient, okay?" The big dog rubbed against Chen Wan acted like a baby, saying that she knew.
  Chen Wan opened the door. One big and three young were even more excited than Chen Wan. They jumped into the car and happily went towards Ye Lan. There was a big dog and three puppies, their tails flicked like propellers. Excited to rub back and forth to the people in the RV, acting like a baby.
  Zai Zai was even more happy when she saw the big white dumplings and pointed at them with her little finger, "Dogs~ Mommy has puppies~" Chen Wan smiled and said, "Yes, there are puppies but they are covered with rain and the rain outside is not very clean, Mommy will take them to bathe first and then let them play with you, okay?" "Okay, play with the dog!" Zai Zai's big eyes shine with excitement.
  Chen Wan squatted down and rubbed the heads of the dogs. the white balls rubbed against Chen Wan, wagging their tails and acting coquettishly. The big dog even pounced at her.

  Qin Ke asked Chen Wan to accompany Jiang Yanxin to treat her wound and took over the job of bathing the dog.
  She and Shen Mingyan laughed and carried the white dumplings to the bathroom and Yiyi got a big basin from the compressed space and began to help bathe the dogs.
  Shen Mingyan and Qin Ke first washed the three little ones and handed the little white dumpling to Yiyi and Jiang Wanning, who were responsible for blowing the dogs' hair clean.
  The last was to wash the mother dog and she's also very honest, when Shen Mingyan was bathing her, she rubbed against Shen Mingyan and acted like a baby with a naive smile on her face.
  After washing the mother dog, Yiyi and Jiang Wanning started to dry the mother dog mother, Shen Mingyan and Qin Ke went back to their room to take a bath.
  There were sulfides in the rain and they stood in the rain for a long time. There were small pink marks on Chen Wan's skin. She took out the medicine kit and used iodine to sterilize Jiang Yanxin's wound and then apply yellow sand strips and finally wrap it with gauze.
  Seeing that Chen Wan was worried about her, Jiang Yanxin touched the top of Chen Wan's hair and said with a smile, "It's okay, it's just a small scratch."

  Jiang Yanxin touched Chen Wan's shoulder with her fingertips. Chen Wan was only wearing a tank top and the skin on the shoulder and neck was burnt by the acid rain and turned pink. Jiang Yanxin touched it with a bit of distress, "Does it hurt?" "It's okay, ordinary acid rain, it'll be fine in two days, it's not enough to leave scars on my body, don't you have it yourself?" Chen Wan smiled and touched Jiang Yanxin's neck.
  "Well, I love you." Jiang Yanxin said, leaning over and kissing Chen Wan's lips.
  When Chen Wan wanted to do something more, she heard Zai Zai's voice outside. Jiang Wanning and Yiyi were playing with Zai Zai and the puppies.
  After automatic cleaning the RV, the big white fluffy balls threw themselves into the little guy's arms and rubbed against the little guy and a little puppy with a black flower on his chin was even more excited. "Awwwwwwwwwwww" looking at Zaizai acting like a baby, his little tail wagging like a propeller.
  There are three little white balls in Zai Zai's arms and they're happily "clucking" non-stop. when she kept smoothing one of them, the other two acted coquettishly at Zai Zai anxiously.
  And the dog mother obediently lay in front of Yiyi and Jiang Wanning, allowing them to pat her hair.
  When Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin came out of the bedroom, they saw Zai Zai sitting on a cushion outside, surrounded by three little white balls, rubbing against Zai Zai, acting like a baby and wanted Zai Zai to play with them, but the three together are much bigger than Zai Zai, Zai Zai is almost buried in the dog pile by the three little ones.
  Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin also went to play with the puppies, Zai Zai saw her mother and mommy and was even more happy. While rubbing the dog's belly with black flowers on its butt, and happily showed off at Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin: "Mom, Mommy, the dog likes me."
  Chen Wan touched Zai Zai's small face, lightly smiled and teased Zai Zai: "Sure, our baby is so cute, the dog must like you. "
  Zai Zai was praised by Mommy and she couldn't be happier. The two little hands stroked harder. The puppy who was stroked by Zai Zai lay comfortably on the ground and didn't want to get up. their eyes narrowed. The four puppies, because they're comfortable, the little legs sway gently, looking very leisurely.
  Chen Wan looked at the four new members in the caravan, smiled and said, "Do you all have names? Yangyang, would you like to name the dogs?" "Yes!" Zai Zai excitedly held up her little meaty hand looked at the black flower floating on the dog's buttocks and then touched the dog's buttocks with little meaty hand then smiled at Chen Wan and said, "It's called Huahua~"
  Chen Wan moved the puppies together with Zai Zai, and said with a smile: "Okay, it happens that all four of them have black flowers floating on their bodies, the mother dog is called Da Hua, the one with flowers floating on her butt is called Er Hua and the one with black flowers on her chin is called San hua and the one with black flowers floating on the left front leg is called Si hua, okay?"
  "Okay! They're all Huahua." Zaizai concluded excitedly as she moved the puppy.
  Chen Wan leaned over and kissed Zai Zai's face, "It's okay, You've been playing all night, Mommy will take you to sleep, okay? play with the puppies tomorrow." "Okay." Zai Zai obediently responded but her small eyes looked at the puppies reluctantly and some of them were too sleepy to open their eyes.
  Dahua was sleepy when she saw her puppies she pick them up and took them one by one to the open space behind the sofa.
  Chen Wan lightly smiled and hugged Zai Zai, touched Da Hua's head, "This is my cub, I can't give her to you, okay, go rest with your babies and she'll play with you tomorrow "
  After hearing what Chen Wan said, Dahua seemed to understand looked at the cub in Chen Wan's arms and slowly returned to the three puppies and lay down beside them to prepare to rest, the RV is very warm, much warmer than the car she found for her cubs before and you don't have to worry about the cubs being taken away by bad guys. Dahua lays down leisurely and prepares to sleep. After all compared to being a fierce mutant animal, Dahua still hopes to be a puppy that is loved and cared by her owner.
  Chen Wan took Zai Zai to wash up again and the little guy played with the dogs all night, Zai Zai was covered with a lot of dog hair, Chen Wan washed the little guy before carrying the little guy to the bedroom .
  In the room, Jiang Yanxin cleaned up the small bed for Zai Zai and there were a lot of plush toys inside. Zai Zai was attracted by the small bed when she went out.
  Jiang Yanxin took the cub from Chen Wan's arms with a smile, carried the little one to the side of the crib and asked, "Bao'er, do you want to sleep in your crib today? Look there are so many fun toys to accompany you."
  Zai Zai hesitated looking at the little bed, scratched her head with her little meaty hands and acted like a baby at Jiang Yanxin and said in a childish voice: "But, but I also want Mommy, Mommy~" "You, little spoiled one is the best! you're cute, do you still want to sleep with Mom and Mommy?" Jiang Yanxin thought that Zai Zai is still young, since the little guy is clingy, let's sleep together for now.
  Zai Zai nodded her head, returned to her seat on the big bed and slept soundly and sweetly after a while.
As the time turned towards the early morning, the car gradually became quiet. Yiyi got up after lying down for a while. She passed a few sleeping puppies and came to the driver's cab to look out. It has been raining heavily outside and there's even water accumulation, Yiyi's eyebrows slightly wrinkled. If the weather continues like this, the rain will not stop, various systems of the city have already stopped functioning, no one has dredged the sewage pipes everywhere and gradually becoming blocked, the situation of this city is very dangerous.
  Level 3 mutated animals are hard to find and it was purely accidental that they met those four little guys. Yiyi sighed wondering when they would have such good luck to meet level 3 mutated animals next.
  Chen Wan got up early the next morning, tidied up and left the room. Seeing that the rain outside was still falling, she frowned and walked towards the front windshield, although the rain was weaker than last night, here's already water accumulation on the road and the rainwater accumulated on the ground has covered the curb a little bit.
  "Has the rain never stopped?" Chen Wan frowned and looked out the window.
  "yeah, it's still relatively small at the moment but the visibility is a little better. We've already collected the trucks and cars and now we have to quickly find the level 2 zombie crystal nucleus and the level 3 mutated animal nucleus." Yiyi Looking at Chen Wan, she was asking for Chen Wan's opinion.
  Chen Wanning nodded, right now, its really necessary to obtain the second form of the RV as soon as possible. Otherwise, if they really encounter floods, the consequences will be unaffordable for them humans.