🚫chapter 27 🚫

right now, the reactions of Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin is indeed calm. They didn't run around in fright after the words and they didn't scream in shock which look Unexpected for the male alpha. Seeing that the two of them didn't react as they imagined, Xiao Chen no longer had the feeling of an eagle catching a chicken with chopsticks, his eyebrows were slightly knit together, "Okay, so calm, I'll see if you two can be As calm as you are later, come on, brother will help you put on the bracelet first." Xiao Chen and another male alpha took out the handcuffs, ready to torture Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin but in The next moment, to the surprise of those Omega sitting on the ground, Chen Wan smiled and stretched out her hand directly, "Then since it's like this, I might as well obey and suffer less."

After hearing this, Xiao Chen became happy again, and said to the dozen or so Omega sitting on the ground with their hands handcuffed: "Listen, if some of you can be more honest, you won't have to be bound hands and feet like a beast. come on, sister, brother promises to help put it on lightly." Xiao Chen wasn't so vigilant at the moment, after all, they were two male alphas, and they still had a pistol full of bullets, how can he be afraid of two women who don't have any weapons? As for the aunt who said that these two women killed a street of zombies, he didn't believe it. He just thought that the aunt had a conflict with them.  

Seeing that Chen Wan obediently stretched out her hand to cooperate, Xiao Chen put his gun into the holster on the waist of his uniform, smiled at Chen Wan and held the handcuffs in one hand, and touched Chen Wan's face with the other hand . All the imprisoned people sitting on the ground felt that someone is about to encounter misfortune and a younger Omega even secretly cried. At this moment, Chen Wan quickly stretched out her hand to break Xiao Chen's wrist and the the sound of creaking is heard in the room, Xiao Chen's wrist drooped down in a strange arc and at the same time, Chen Wan's other hands were not idle, she had already taken the pistol from the holster. 

And all of this happened almost instantaneously. By the time Xiao Chen reacted and screamed in pain, the gun had already been in Chen Wan's hands. "Ah, shit, I'm going to kill you today." Xiao Chen wanted to grab Chen Wan with his good hand but She stuck the gun to her waist and then both hands At the same time grabbed Xiao Chen's uninjured arm and exerted strength, directly twist Xiao Chen's other good arm and let it hang on one side without any further strength. At the same time, Xiao Chen's companion also reacted, and took out his gun to shoot Chen Wan, but it was too late, Chen Wan draw her gun at this time. 

Fortunately, she has a rich combat experience, so she grabbed Xiao Chen's body by the collar directly blocked the person in front of her, only to hear a "bang bang" gunshot, Xiao Chen was shot in the back by his companion, Chen Wan held Xiao Chen's collar in one hand, opened her right hand and directly shoot the gun to the male alpha's shoulder and wrist twice. She's very accurate with her marksmanship. When the bullet hit another male alpha's wrist, the pistol in the man's hand slipped.  

What Chen Wan is waiting for is now, she threw aside the crying Xiao Chen in front of her, rushed to another male alpha, and kicked the man hard against the wall, the painful man couldn't straighten up, Chen Wan smoothly Picked up the pistol in the floor. The man who was kicked to the wall by Chen Wan is still stubborn at this moment: "You fucking bitch wait for me, Brother Feng will not spare you, if you dare to touch me again, you and your girlfriend will definitely be tortured to death by us and we will threw you both outside to be feed to the zombies."  

Chen Wan walked over with a cold face, and punched the man so hard that Chen Wan dented the man's face, and his mouth spit out blood instantly. After taking a mouthful of blood, more than a dozen teeth were knocked out. Chen Wan didn't respond to the man, stretched out her legs and kicked the man heavily and the kicked man lay on the ground begging for mercy: "Don't kill me, please! Don't kill me, Brother Feng asked us to do it, we are innocent, we are innocent." The man curled up into a ball in fright, the wound on his body is still bleeding, and Xiao Chen still wailing because of his injured wound on his back, Chen Wan looked at Xiao Chen on the ground as if looking at garbage, kicked him hard into the wall without any strength, and he slid along the wall and fell to the ground, he only have the strength left to breathe.