chapter 53

Chen Wan got up early in the morning, went to wash up, then after she opened the door and went out to see that Qin Ke had already made milk tea and ate biscuits. Chen Wan also made a cup for herself and ate breakfast with Qin Ke. After breakfast, Qin Ke kept moving her arms, She didn't feel so sore when she came back yesterday but After sleeping, she couldn't lift her arms. She saw that Chen Wan is going to the driver's seat asked: "Are we leaving so early today?" "Yeah, we spent too much time carrying supplies yesterday, so we will drive as much as possible today." Chen Wan said as she put away all the steel plates around the RV, the dazzling sun shone in, Chen Wan squinted her eyes and turned on the ventilation system of the RV. Chen Wan asked the system for the time and then slowly drove to the distance facing the rising sun. 

At nine o'clock in the morning, Chen Wan had already driven the car to the south of Xuanzhong City. After driving along the highway for another two or three hours, they would arrive at Linqi City. The road conditions in most places on the expressway are good, except that there are more scrapped vehicles at some entrances and exits, Chen Wan just needs to drive the RV slowly to squeeze through them. Zai Zai in the bedroom woke up first after rubbing her eyes, she saw that only her mother is left on the bed, she sat up and scratched her little head, stared blankly for a while and then slowly stretched her short legs to go down and When she reached the ground, she looked for her shoes, Zai Zai stretched out her small fleshy hands and struggled for a long time to reach for the shoes, she was so tired that she gasped for several breaths.  

The little guy walked around the room and found that she couldn't reach the doorknob and couldn't open the door. Seeing her mother still sleeping, she hurriedly walked around the bedroom twice, looking at the doorknob eagerly. Jiang Yanxin also heard Zai Zai's movement so she woke up, turned on the light by the bed and saw the little guy standing by the door and staring at the door. Jiang Yanxin propped up her body with her hands and her arms almost went limp and she couldn't get up. While sitting up and rubbing her arms, she said to Zai Zai, "Yangyang, do you want to go out? Why don't you call me? I'll open the door for you." Zai Zai turned around to look at Jiang Yanxin, and obediently responded: "I saw that my mother was sleeping soundly, so I didn't call wake you."  

Jiang Yanxin's eyes warmed up and she went to open the door for Zai Zai, while she dragged her sore body into the bathroom to wash up. The little guy was let out immediately rushed outside, shouting in her little milk voice: "Mommy~ Auntie~" "I'm driving, Baoer, let auntie and mother play with you first, today we'll drive a little longer." Chen Wan replied Zai Zai's words while driving with her eyes on the front. Seeing that Mommy wasn't free, Zai Zai immediately hugged Qin Ke's thigh with her little hands. Qin Ke wanted to hug Zai Zai amusedly, but her arms softened and she couldn't even pick her up. After trying twice she finally carried Zai Zai into her arms.  

Zai Zai didn't notice anything strange about Qin Ke, she sat in Qin Ke's arms and rubbed against Qin Ke acting like a baby. "Did you wash up? Can Auntie make milk tea and biscuits for you?" Qin Ke asked, pinching the little guy's fleshy hands.  Zai Zai shook her head, she felt like she forgot something so that's it, mother forgot to wash her! Qin Ke looked at Zai Zai's small appearance with an amused face, and tried to hold Zai Zai with both hands, but she was so sore that she couldn't hold her, so she had to say to the little guy in her arms: "Yangyang, Auntie moved too much yesterday. My arm hurts, and I can't hold you anymore but can I take you to wash up?" "Okay." Zaizai nodded her head obediently, she's a little hungry and when Auntie finished washing her, She will be able to eat.  

Qin Ke endured the sore arms and barely carried the little guy to the ground, then took Zai Zai's little hand to the original bathroom in the RV.  Qin Ke just carried Zai Zai a few times, and her hands were shaking a little already, She was more active yesterday than she was on the secret service, A whole day with guns is less tiring. Qin Ke squeezed toothpaste on Zai Zai's small toothbrush and let Zai Zai brush her teeth, she helped Zai Zai wash her face and then led Zai Zai out the bathroom then she let the little guy sit on the sofa to wait for her while She Arranged milk tea and biscuits for the little guy, Zai Zai obediently took a spoon to eat bit by bit.