chapter 103

Jiang Yanxin helped Chen Wan beside her into her arms, let Chen Wan rest on her body, thought for a while and asked, "So I also have a mental ability?" "yeah, both of you have psychic powers. By the way, isn't this the office? Hurry up and find out if there are any pictures. Now you and Chen Wan's powers can be used separately, which should allow us to go to the sixth floor smoothly, the premise is that you have something to materialize." Yiyi thought for a while and said hastily. Jiang Yanxin also nodded. After all the portraits of ancient Greek mythology were hung on the third floor and it's impossible for her to go back to the third floor to see the portraits again.  

Yiyi and Qin Ke rummaged through the books on the desk that blocked the door and found a lot of landscape paintings, as well as a lot of teaching materials on painting theory, but these were not of much use to Jiang Yanxin, Qin Ke saw the things on the table were useless and went to the drawer again but didn't find any useful books, but found a few packages of unopened biscuits, plus a box of sealed nuts. Qin Ke shared some food with Jiang Yanxin and Chen Wan and continued to search with Yiyi while she unpacked the biscuits.  

Jiang Yanxin also unwrapped the bag of biscuits and ate them, She wasted mental energy too much and She's really hungry at the moment. She took a few mouthfuls of biscuits then reached out and touched the side of Chen Wan's face, feeling a little worried Why didn't Chen Wan wake up yet? She fainted later and woke up for a while. Why did her alpha didn't wake up for so long. Seeing that Jiang Yanxin is a little worried about Chen Wan, Yiyi smiled and said: "It's okay, Chen Wan's mental strength is not as good as yours, so she needs to rest longer than you, she will wake up in a while."  

She couldn't help looking at Chen Wan in her arms frequently, "Hey, this album seems to be filled with characters from foreign mythology." Qin Ke took out a stack of art albums from the middle drawer, flipped through them one by one and finally managed to find one. Yiyi leaned over to take a look and also showed joy on her face: "The painting collection of the ancient Greek gods, Yan Xin, take this." Qin Ke handed the painting collection to Jiang Yanxin and Jiang Yanxin opened the painting collection and looked at it. 

Its almost the same size as an A4 paper and inside are portraits of the 12 main gods in ancient Greek mythology. Jiang Yanxin felt a little relieved, With this art book she can use supernatural powers to materializes the characters in the art book to open the way for them. Jiang Yanxin flipped through the album, trying to determine the main abilities of the 12 main gods, Chen Wan in her arms and woke up. Jiang Yanxin hurriedly asked: "How are you? Are you still dizzy?" Chen Wan shook her head, still a little weak, "I'm not dizzy anymore, are you all okay?"  

"It's okay, we'll leave after you rest, don't worry, it's not yet 9 o'clock." Jiang Yanxin said with a smile. Yiyi followed Jiang Yanxin's words and continued: "Yanxin's ability can also be used. You two will take turns to open the way later. I guess we can go straight to the sixth floor." "Wife, what ability did you get? I didn't see it." Chen Wan just woke up, her voice sounded weak and soft and Jiang Yanxin wanted to touch her. Jiang Yanxin did exactly that, she reached out and touched the top of Chen Wan's hair, smiled and said: "My ability is to materialize things seen in books, albums, cards, etc. I just summoned the God of War Ares and asked him to open the way for us."  

Chen Wan was shocked, "That's great, it will definitely save a lot of time in a while." "yeah, we will definitely be able to go up to the sixth floor " Jiang Yanxin also smiled at Chen Wan. After resting for a while, everyone got up and moved away the tables and chairs that had just been used to block the door. Yiyi looked at Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin and asked, "Which of you two will do it first?"  "I'll do it first and I'll let Yanxin use her abilities later when I can't hold on anymore." Chen Wan took a deep breath as she spoke. She opened the door in one breath and following her thoughts, all the fifty zombies outside the door began to fight against their own kind according to her order. After fainting twice Chen Wan's condition this time is obviously much better than before, while controlling the zombies, she can also shoot accurate headshot at the zombies.