chapter 113

Chen Wan patted Qin Ke on the shoulder to comfort her: "Don't worry, you've done so much for her, Yiyi will surely succeed and our RV will be full of excitement by then." "I hope so. "Qin Ke didn't know why, everything is ready but she's a little scared, her hands were coldly clasped together, her slightly curly black long hair hung down her face, anyone could see Qin Ke's expression is Nervous but at this moment, she can only digest it by herself and no one's comfort will work.  

After going to Qin Ke's room, Yiyi took the necessary action motors, steering motors, controllers, sensors, effectors, steel, memory alloys, bionics Human skin and other things, first took out some and piled them in Qin Ke's room and started the work at hand, Thinking that her CPU always likes to overheat, Yiyi is going to install a centralized radiator for Yanyan, which is more effective than a small electric fan then she started to operate. 

Chen Wan took the toys they found in the recycling company to Zai Zai and took the unopened set of small shovels, and small buckets to the sun room. The little guy inside has already scratched the soil with her little meaty hands to play with and for some reason, the little meaty face on the left got a patch of dirt, Chen Wan smiled lightly and wiped her little face and Tease Zai Zai: "Little villain, are you playing with dirt? Mommy brought you a small shovel, a small bucket and a bulldozer. Here you go, let's have fun this time." Zai Zai said happily to Chen Wan: " Soil is fun."  

Zaizai sat on the cushion Jiang Wanning found for her under her little buttocks, she's happily holding the toy Chen Wan gave her, holding the handle of the shovel in her little meaty hand, digging the soil one by one and after a while Replaced by a bulldozer pushing the land in front of her. Chen Wan simply squatted down and played with Zai Zai together with Jiang Wanning. this set of small tools is quite complete with everything, Chen Wan and Jiang Wanning simply shoveled soil with Zai Zai.  

After Jiang Yanxin and Ye Lan finished talking, when they went into the sunshine room to look for Chen Wan, they saw one child and two adult were happily playing with toys and Jiang Yanxin felt amused: "Are you two looking after Yangyang or are you playing?" "Isn't this playing with Yang Yang?" Chen Wan said in confidence and Jiang Yanxin looked at Zai Zai's small meaty legs and arms covered in dirt and looked at Chen Wan with a light smile: "Later take Yangyang to bath, she become a little mud girl." "Mud girl!" Zai Zai was amused by the teasing and the dirt spread when she shook her leg and the shovel.  

Jiang Yanxin pinched Zai Zai's fleshy arm with a smile, "Are you a mud girl? You little villain still laughing, let's play, anyway, your mommy will take you to take a bath later." "Mommy, build a big house." The child shoveled the soil in front of her with a small shovel and the little meaty hand grabbed the soil and said that she wanted to build a house. Seeds have already been buried in Jiang Zhaoyuan's field. When he looked up and saw the children playing with Zai Zai, he was a little dumbfounded, He just said they are reliable and they are really reliable at the critical moment and they are quite unreliable while coaxing Zai Zai to play.  

Jiang Zhaoyuan looked at Chen Wan and the others with a broken smile: "You guys are playing together, I've already sown the seeds here, don't dig it for me anymore." "Dig!" Zai Zai raised her small shovel aggressively, Jiang Zhaoyuan looked at the little guy with a broken smile: "Bao'er, you can't just dig it for grandpa. We will eat it after five days. They are delicious, so don't dig them up randomly." Zai Zai heard that it's delicious so she nodded her head a little bit. Chen Wan played with Zai Zai for a while and then she went out to help Ye Lan cook and asked Jiang Yanxin and the others to play with the little guy.  

As soon as Ye Lan finished washing the rice, Chen Wan came down from the second floor, smiled and said, "Mom, I'll help you." "No, it's fine if I can do it alone. Do we have any more beef?" Ye Lan asked worriedly, the food they ate is too extravagant recently, they put beef in every meal, Ye Lan is afraid that they would not be able to eat later. "Don't worry, mom, we still have a lot of beef and we can hunt it again if we find it, so don't save up." Chen Wan said, another large piece of beef appeared on the chopping board.