🚫chapter 140 🚫

Standing beside Meng feng and Meng jue is Cao Gang, Liu Jie and 20 other security guards dedicated to the security of the 7th floor.
  There was a subtle sneer on Meng feng's face and his eyes fixed on Chen Wan: "Did you destroy the nightclub? You even killed my men?"
"A beast like you also has men? But they are all useless running dogs." Chen Wan's expression remained the same and she looked straight at Meng feng. "How dare you talk to Master like that, I'll kill you first." Cao Gang, who was beside Meng Feng, stood up and was about to attack Chen Wan but was stopped by Meng Feng.
  He looked up at Chen Wan and the others and his eyes fell on Jiang Yanxin, Shen Mingyan, and Yiyi. He chuckled and said to Chen Wan: "I have no grievances or enmity with you and there must be some reason for messing around. I will give you a chance, as long as you hand over your team's Omega and beta to me, I will spare your lives and let you go to Dr. Wen's place on the 8th floor to be a test object and you can live for two more days."
  "Reason? Both Zhao Jingjing and Qiao Shirui are still in high school. How could you do that to them and even kill fatty? Is this something human can do?" Chen Wan looked at Meng feng with furrowed eyebrows. Meng feng laughed when he heard Chen Wan's words, "You mean those students who joined the base later? Those two girls are pretty good. The harder they struggle, the more interesting they are. As for the fat man, it's even more ridiculous, he was killed by his friend, so you can't blame me."

  Qin Ke had already fired before Meng Feng finished speaking but somehow Meng Feng's reaction was fast and he dragged Meng Jue beside him to escape. It was the first time that Qin Ke couldn't hit the target after she got the ability. At the same time, the guards on the opposite side also reacted and started to shoot at Chen Wan and the others.
  Athena waved her shield lightly, blocking all the opponent's bullets, a ray of light shone from the shield and the people who shot at the opposite side had turned into stone statues one after another.
  "Fuck, this is their ability." Meng Jue frowned and looked over.
  At the same time, Liu Jie also made a move, with a thought a swift stream of water appeared out of nowhere in front of him. It failed to fall on Chen Wan and the others but Liu Jie who launched the attack was turned into a statue by Athena's passive attack.
  "Brother, there is something strange about that foreign woman." Meng Jue also panicked at this time, no matter what kind of attack doesn't have any effect on the opponent. Of course Meng feng also noticed that his subordinates became like this in a short while, all because of the strange shield in that foreign woman's hand, Meng feng said coldly: "Don't panic." after he almost finished speaking, the spear in Athena's hand moved but her attack did not go to the opposite side of the Meng brothers but instead pointed the spearhead past Jiang Yanxin and pointed at Chen Wan who was beside Jiang Yanxin.
  Chen Wan dodged the attack of the spear in Athena's hand at an extremely fast speed and shouted desperately: "Stand back and dodge, don't attack Athena, something is wrong with Yan Xin." It was also thanks to Chen Wan's agility and speed with the addition of the two attributes, the movements of ordinary people slowed down many times in her view. The moment Athena attacked Chen Wan, Chen Wan dodged and reminded the others to dodge quickly.
  Athena's spear was not far away from Chen Wan. Seeing that she missed a hit, she raised the spear and stabbed at Yiyi who was closest to her. The last second Yiyi manage to dodged. When Meng Feng saw that her own people were beating up her own people, he quickly released his electric current and attacked Chen Wan and the others indiscriminately.
It was already difficult for everyone to avoid Athena's attack. After being attacked by the electric current indiscriminately, Chen Wan only felt a brief paralysis and then a sharp pain. If they were ordinary people, It may be too painful to get up by now.
  Chen Wan desperately avoided Athena's attack and at the same time caught a glimpse of Jiang Yanxin who was still standing there and understand why Jiang Yanxin is just standing there and shouted at her own people who were running around: "Yanxin seems to be under control, everyone be careful."
  Wei Siyu rolled sideways to avoid the spear stabbed by Athena but she only dared to dodge. Anyone who attacked Athena would trigger her passive skill of Aegis Shield However after finding out the reason, Wei Siyu put her spirit condensed and surround the six people in their own camp.
  The next moment, Jiang Yanxin's gaze was finally in focus. She came back to her senses and saw that Athena was attacking her own people, so she hurriedly revised the order. Athena got the order and pointed her spear directly at the person opposite.
  "Brother, your ability is invalid." Meng Jue looked at the spear Athena stabbed at him in horror and imitated how Chen Wan and the others dodged just now, turning over to avoid the fatal blow from the spear but his left arm was pierced by a spear. Cao Gang subconsciously punched Athena, wanting to save his master. Thinking of his fate, it was too late for him to stop up.
  Cao Gang punched Athena's shield and he quickly turned into a statue.
  At the same time , Chen Wan and the others also slowed down. Qin Ke shot at Meng Jue with a few "bang". Meng Feng was entangled by Athena and it was too late to get away. The three shots that went out killed him.
  Qin Ke changed the magazine and continued to shoot at Meng Feng with both guns in her hands. Meng Feng had spent a lot of energy avoiding Athena's attack and now he was attacked by Qin Ke's two guns again. Qin Ke's two "bang bang " shots hit his left arm and lower abdomen one after another.
  Seeing that all the people around him were dead and wounded, Meng feng activated his control-type mental power again but the six people on the opposite side seemed to be enveloped by something, they were no longer under his control at all and he was lost for a short two seconds, Athena pierced his right arm with a spear again.
  Meng feng had no choice but to yell at Chen Wan and the others: "Stop this thing, I'll give you everything, as long as you stop, 'tomorrow' will be yours, it's just a few students, you have no grievances with me It's not worth it, it's not worth it, I can provide you with all the medicines for the experiment, please stop, ah."
  Following Meng Feng's scream again, Athena's speared into Meng Feng again. Qin Ke on the other side also continued to shoot. Because he was pierced by the spear, Meng Feng could only watch the bullets coming at him, he couldn't dodge at all. Everyone on the floor was wiped out by Chen Wan and the others .
  Until now Jiang Yanxin's hand was still trembling, Chen Wan quickly took Jiang Yanxin's hand and asked "What happened just now? Were you controlled by Meng feng?" Jiang Yanxin nodded, her voice was still trembling, obviously still afraid.
  "I lost consciousness all of a sudden, I kept using my mental strength to break through this shackle but I couldn't break free and all the connections I had established with the outside world were also cut off. It's like being locked in a small dark room and I can't get out."
  "The other party should also have a spiritual ability but his ability can control people in a short period of time. Fortunately Wei Siyu resolved all of this." Although Yiyi is not a supernatural person, she is a system and she is very clear about these things when she sees them in her eyes.
  Chen Wan and the others looked at Wei Siyu, Wei Siyu nodded and said: "My ability is also spiritual but it's not an active attack type ability. I call my ability 'immunity'. When I launch my special ability on a specific area or a specific person, the people in this area will no longer be controlled and hurt by the enemy's ability. Those who actively attack me with the ability will also be passively attacked by me, which is a short-term attack. I was absent-minded for a few seconds and all the active and Passive attacks the other party imposed on me were ineffective, just now when Meng feng was pierced by Athena's right arm, he lost his mind for a short time."
  Chen Wan was stunned when she heard it. As expected of the heroine, this ability doesn't have any offensive power at first glance but it can be very effective in the end of the world, just like the situation just now. Fortunately it's Athena, if it were Zerus that Jiang Yanxin realized, When he swiped his spear, everything in the entire area would be contaminated with electric current and then shattered into ashes. There is no way for them to survive.
Adding an invisible shield to everyone in the team, no matter what abilities the enemy uses on them, its completely useless.
  Jiang Yanxin's ability is the realization of an active attack type, while Wei Siyu's ability is an all-round immune defense. No wonder in the original book at the end of the book, they can take revenge and destroy the scum. By the way, they also set up a well-ordered survivor base. It's the halo of the heroine, Chen Wan secretly sighed in her heart and at the same time, she was a little worried. The people in their caravan don't have such abilities at the moment and they will be separated from Wei Siyu and the others in the future. If they meet another one with supernatural powers who can control the mind, they will be in big trouble.
  Jiang Yanxin's hands and feet were still a little cold at the moment and she was also thinking about what Chen Wan was thinking. When she met a control-type supernatural being, she was really helpless, unless she could hold on until the other party's mental power was exhausted.
  Chen Wan came back to her senses and felt that the temperature on Jiang Yanxin's hands was frighteningly low. While covering Jiang Yanxin's hands with both hands, she said, "Let's go up, the laboratory is also in this building, thanks to Wei Siyu being here, otherwise we will be in big trouble today."
  The strength of the opponent is not very good but he can control the people on their side to fight against each other, which is really scary.
  "It's okay, my supernatural ability is only able to protect everyone and it's all thanks to Jiang Yanxin's Athena that we can be okay today, otherwise no matter how good our skills are, we can't hide from the dozens of sniper on this building and we will be beaten into a sieve." Wei Siyu replied as she walked.
  While they were talking, they reached the eighth floor. What Chen Wan didn't expect was that a high-tech infrared sensor door was installed at the entrance of the corridor on the eighth floor. It looked even tighter than the security on the seventh floor. so what? It still can't stop Chen Wan and the others.