chapter 67

Jiang Yanxin muttered as she walked: "The big heartless is chatting happily with other while the little heartless is watching a cartoons and won't accompany me, both big and small one are all bad guys." By the time she finished muttering in a low voice, she had already returned to the back room, lying on the bed and preparing to sleep for a while. Zaizai, who's still looking at Little Pink Pig, had no idea that she's being implicated with Mummy as a villain, she's still talking excitedly to Qin Ke that she liked the Little Pink Pig. Chen Wan didn't know even more since Yiyi is still telling her about her previous experiences.  

Qin Ke looked at Chen Wan and felt that Chen Wan might be in trouble. She turned her head and pinched Zai Zai's little hand, She estimated that she had watched the cartoon for almost an hour by now, so she discussed with Zai Zai: "Yang Yang, we have been watching for a long time today, and your eyes is about to break if you watch it for longer, can I play with you for a while?" Although Zai Zai is reluctant, she still nodded her head obediently and played with the plush toys i Qin Ke's arms. 

When the RV drove all the way to the toll gate in Yuezhou City, Chen Wan saw all kinds of vehicles crowded around the toll gate, including five large trucks and even more small cars. There were at least hundred cars that needed to upgrade the RV in the past, so Chen Wan hurriedly said: "We have to absorb all these cars, it will be faster when we upgrade next time, but it's a pity there were quite a few cars in the parking lot just now. If not because of that group of nuclear mutant zombies, we would have stored those first."  

"It's okay, we will definitely meet a lot along the way, we will absorb them when we encounter them." Yiyi smiled and replied. So Chen Wan and Yiyi controlled a robotic arm to completely absorb the vehicles at the toll booth. By the time they cleared the roads, it's already ten minutes later. "It's detected that a total of 5 heavy trucks and 239 small cars have been absorbed this time, and the gasoline in these cars has all been replenished into the fuel tank." Yiyi reported the approximate data to Chen Wan just like before, so that Chen Wan had a clear idea.

"Okay, when we get to Pingze City, let's find a place to replenish the water in the water tank." Chen Wan thought for a while and said, she leaned comfortably on the co-pilot's seat, feeling that it's great that the system can come out to help her, Now she can rest for a while. The warm sunlight shone on the windshield, and Chen Wan fell asleep on the seat at some point. Yiyi was still talking, but seeing Chen Wan fell asleep, she had to shut up. Chen Wan slept for a while and felt that the RV seemed to have stopped. Then she opened her eyes and saw that they had arrived at the toll booth in Pingze City. Yiyi is controlling the mechanical arm to absorb the vehicles near the toll booth. Chen Wan woke up, "Are you awake? We've already arrived in Pingze City."  

"It's so quick, it's great that you came out, it saved me a lot of trouble, I'll help absorb it together." Chen Wan controlled the front mechanical arms as she spoke. Seeing Chen Wan complimenting her, Yiyi answered immediately: "That's for sure, I'm so reliable, there is no host who binds me who doesn't praise me." Yiyi started babbling again, just now Chen Wan slept and She felt bored but now that Chen Wan's awake she has to continue talking. Amidst Yiyi's chatter, Chen Wan and her absorbed four more heavy trucks, plus 302 small cars. Now the system has stored a total of 9 heavy trucks and 541 small cars. Chen Wan feels that it's much more convenient than before.  

Yiyi drove the RV for another hour, When it's close to 12 o'clock, Yiyi parked the RV on the side of the road. She had already mastered the functions of human beings. After resting she said to Chen Wan who's on the side: "Shouldn't you guys have lunch? Let's take a break and then leave in the afternoon." "Okay, it's already 12 o'clock, so it's time to cook." Chen Wan said, got up and moved around Seeing that there were only Qin Ke and Zai Zai in the small kitchen, she asked, "Where's Yan Xin?" Qin Ke blinked at Chen Wan thoughtfully, coughed lightly, and said, "Yan Xin said she's sleepy. so she Catch up on sleep in the room." Chen Wan didn't understand why Qin Ke is blinking at her, so she replied "Then I'll call her, we should take a break and eat."