chapter 102

"No, if we go on like this, we will run out of ammunition before we reach the sixth floor. I will use my ability to get the zombies to help us get to the third floor." Chen Wan shouted while swinging the machete and killed two more zombies rushing over. "Can you take it physically? You just recovered." Qin Ke replied while shooting. "Don't worry, Yiyi also said that every time the threshold of mental power is widened, the time I can control the zombies will be longer, it will be fine." The last sentence was almost shouted by Chen Wan. 

It's so crowded that it's impossible to move an inch and if she don't use her ability they will be squeezed into meatloaf and die. Chen Wan once again used her mental power to control the fifty zombies around her, resisting the crowd of corpses rushing towards them. This time Yiyi led the way with the crowd of corpses and Qin Ke held a gun in the rear. This time, Chen Wan felt that the first ten seconds were much easier than when she used her mental power a few times before and then she was able to take out a few zombies with a machete. 

After half a minute, Chen Wan's forehead is sweating again but she's able to persevere and her faces were not bad. At this moment Chen Wan and the others had already rushed to the lobby on the second floor and they would be able to go up the stairs soon. It's just that the zombies obviously changed their tactics. The zombies in the back climbed onto the shoulders of the zombies in front and rushed in from all directions. The dozens of zombies controlled by Chen Wan could help them break out of the encirclement. 

It's difficult to distinguish the zombies that's helping them and those attacking them, Chen Wan and the others resist the zombies that jumped from the shoulders of the zombies. While enduring her headache, Chen Wan took out her pistol and shot at the flying zombies because she couldn't hold the machete anymore. Jiang Yanxin and Qin Ke saw that Chen Wan's state wasn't right and immediately called Yiyi back, "Yiyi, Come back and help."  

Yiyi killed a lot  of the zombies forming a bloody road and the T-shirt on her upper body has been completely soaked with the blood of the zombies. When she heard the shout, she immediately turned around and swung a machete at the zombies who rushed around, the effect is immediate, Yiyi's strength is great, none of the zombies swept by her machete can hang their heads on their necks but the scene is a bit scary, a lot of smelly blood splashed all four of them.

Taking advantage of finishing dealing with the flying zombies, Chen Wan and the others finally walked up the stairs leading to the third floor. It has been nearly two minutes now, Chen Wan's forehead and body is dripping with cold sweat and even her face loss some blood. Jiang Yanxin beside her supported Chen Wan to walk forward. Chen Wan only felt that her consciousness is a little bit chaotic. If she hadn't gritted her teeth tightly, she would have been too tired to open her eyes.  

Jiang Yanxin supported her with one hand and shot desperately with her another hand and took take time to change the magazine halfway. Seeing that Chen Wan's condition is getting worse and worse, Jiang Yanxin shouted at Chen Wan: "Keep going, we will soon be on the third floor, Chen Wan, don't sleep, Yangyang is still waiting for us to go back." The reason why she have to shout is that the current situation is a bit complicated, The surroundings are filled with the roaring voices of zombies and Jiang Yanxin and the others can't hear their voices at all. 

Chen Wan endured the impatience of her body and gritted her teeth in front of Jiang Yanxin, Thanks to the help of the fifty zombies controlled by Chen Wan, otherwise Chen Wan and the others would have no way to go upstairs. Chen Wan just stepped up the steps of the third floor and her legs were so weak that she almost fell to the ground and this time it had been three minutes since Chen Wan started using her ability.  

Jiang Yanxin saw that Chen Wan was about to lose her strength so she hold Chen Wan tighter, While trying to concentrate on shooting, she forced herself to calm down. Once she calmed down, Jiang Yanxin's mind became clearer than ordinary people in such a critical environment. Her vision is involuntarily attracted at the wall of the third floor hall towards the hanging portraits of the ancient Greek gods, her eyes could not help but fall on one of the portraits.