chapter 10

The bald man obviously didn't expect the RV to be so flexible. He drove the motorcycle to the top speed, trying to avoid disaster through dexterity and speed. How can he know that the RV behind him didn't need a buffer to accelerate? Chen Wan stepped on the accelerator, Suddenly picking up the speed, the front of the RV slammed into the fast-moving motorcycle in front and slammed again and again. The motorcycle were smashed to pieces and bald head flew out.  

Chen Wan snorted softly, even if this bald head survived, he probably wouldn't have the energy to harm others for the rest of his life. Chen Wan didn't continue chasing after him. At this moment, the mechanical voice in her mind sounded again, "Host, it was detected that a few people went back to Zhang Qiang's place to call backup. Please prepare early to avoid being cold."  After driving this car for a while, she have a general understanding of the performance of the car, now it's a lot easier. The performance of this touring car is better than that of ordinary racing cars and the safety performance is even higher However, Zhang Qiang and his team have a lot of firearms and they should have seized a lot of weapons in the public offices of Weibei City.  

Chen Wan didn't dare to go head-to-head, but she was unwilling to bump into a few people before leaving. She stopped the car, quickly found a radio from her backpack, installed the battery and turned it to the highest volume. She opened the car door and put the radio on the the ground, the deafening DJ sound is particularly abrupt at this moment.

The zombies who had been chased away by Zhang Qiang's men had already started to surround them slowly after hearing so much movement early in the morning. Chen Wan hurriedly returned to the driver's seat and restarted the RV and drove in the opposite direction of Zhang Qiang and the others. Seeing the slowly gathering zombies, Chen Wan is in a good mood and teased Zai Zai: "Yangyang, Mommy Beat the bad guys away, now let's find a place to rest."  

Compared to Jiang Yanxin's shock, Zai Zai didn't understand so much, she only saw the bad guys coming to block them and then the bad guys and those stinky corpses flew in the air after her mommy crashed into them and Zaizai is also very happy at the moment and clapped her little hands very appreciatively: "Mommy is amazing!" The corners of Chen Wan's lips curled slightly, and she asked the system to re-plan the route in her mind. Once she relaxed, her other senses began to sharpen. For example, Chen Wan, who was driving a car at the moment, felt a strange smells on her body, she don't know if it's the smell of zombies or sweat but it's really not very pleasant.  

Just as she were driving forward, the mechanical sound of the system sounded again: "The shell and tires of the caravan have been damaged to varying degrees and the gasoline in the fuel tank is running out. It is recommended that the host go to a densely populated area with more vehicles to repair the car. One ordinary car and 20 level 1 zombie crystal nuclei are needed to repair a caravan at a time."

Chen Wan understood that the repair of the caravan doesn't require her to find any materials and it only need to absorbs parts from other vehicles for repair, Cars are easy to find after all cars are cars everywhere in the run-down city but things like gasoline is not easy to find. Chen Wan also asked her own doubts: "How to solve the gasoline problem? Is there a gas station near here?" "It only needs to be in contact with other vehicles, and the RV will automatically absorb the gasoline. In addition, the water tank in the RV needs a large amount of water, It doesn't need to be too clean because There is a water purification device, Water sources in lakes and rivers can be used in the RV." The system continued to explain. 

Chen Wan figured out what to do next but she doesn't have a map of Weibei City and the system doesn't have the function for a map so she doesn't know where to drive for a while. She thought that Jiang Yanxin had lived here avoiding zombies for a while before so she Ask Jiang Yanxin to see if she knows which way to the gas station. "Yan Xin, do you know where the gas station is in Weibei City? And Is there a river near here?" Chen Wan asked.