chapter 19

Chen Wan gave those people a cold look, "Are the supplies on this street still belong to you people?" Inch-haired man couldn't speak because of the headache, and the only alpha left in the team quickly confessed, "No, we also happened to come here to look for medicine. You can take whatever you want on the street. We are all survivors. We're just managing to survive. There is no need for another conflict." Chen Wan glanced at them and didn't say anything more. She didn't want to kill people, she just wanted to teach them a lesson.

Chen Wan took the luggage bag from Jiang Yanxin's arms, and led Jiang Yanxin's wrist into the bookstore. She's still thinking about getting a storybook for Zai Zai. Jiang Yanxin was still in shock until she entered the bookstore. The male alpha just now really wanted to use a knife. If Chen Wan hadn't snatched the kitchen knife from him just now, the consequences would be disastrous. Jiang Yanxin tugged at the hem of Chen Wan's clothes and said solemnly: "Don't do such dangerous things next time, just ignore those people, there is no need to fight them desperately, in the current situation, it's no joke once you get injured."  

Chen Wan looked at the person in front of her with gentle eyes, she finally felt some warmth in her heart, she finally had a sense of belonging after she traveled to this place alone, the woman in front of her is not as cold as she looks, and she cares about her. "I know, I won't be so impulsive next time. I'm sorry to make you worry." Chen Wan replied with a gentle tone, but when Jiang Yanxin heard these words, Jiang Yanxin felt a little weird again. Its like Chen Wan is coaxing her?  

Thinking about this, Jiang Yanxin's ears felt a little hot, and she coughed lightly to defend herself: "I'm not worried about you, I'm afraid that if something happens to you, the road ahead for me and Yangyang will be difficult, don't be too sentimental." "Okay, I'm thinking too much, let's pick out some story books for Yang Yang, I can tell stories to her these days but I can't make them up after a few days ." Chen Wan thought about it and started flipping through the books in the bookstore.  

Jiang Yanxin glanced at Chen Wan with complicated eyes. This person just gambled her life and she's still thinking about Zai Zai wanting to hear a story? A strange emotion lingered in Jiang Yanxin's heart, why is she so nice to Zai Zai? In the last days, life-saving things is the obviously the most important thing, but she still has to remember such trivial things as Zaizai likes to listen to stories? However, if they can really live safely in the RV as they are now, then books and other things are useful to Zai Zai. At least these things can make Zai Zai understand a lot of little truths. 

In the last days, these precious things like paper products should no longer be produced. Thinking about it, Jiang Yanxin also started picking out some books that she liked very much. Jiang Yanxin also wanted to take them together but the agreement is to get Zai Zai a storybook, would Chen Wan feel hypocritical if she took some book for herself? After all, it's the end of the world, and it's hard to survive, who has time to read.  

Chen Wan has already collected a stack of children's story books for Zai Zai. Seeing Jiang Yanxin staring at the books in front of her in a daze, Chen Wan simply walked over and followed Jiang Yanxin's line of sight. Jiang Yanxin is reading A few ABO sweet pet novels, such as "Transmigrating into the scum Alpha in the campus novel" and "Transmigrating into the scum Alpha in the ancient novels". Chen Wan looked at the names of the books in front of her and couldn't hold back the smile on her face. She smiled lightly and looked at Jiang Yanxin: "Do you like this type of writing? Is it sweet?" Jiang Yanxin face turned cold but the red blood ear tip shows the master's shyness.  

Jiang Yanxin glared at Chen Wan, and said in a cold voice with little confidence: "why do you care? I don't like reading sweet pet articles, its so childish." After Jiang Yanxin finished speaking, she got up and went to find children's books for Zai Zai. Chen Wan looked at Jiang Yanxin's back with a smile and said with a light smile, "Okay, then don't look at me." Speaking she put those sweet pet novels on the bookshelf into the luggage bag, Jiang Yanxin certainly heard what Chen Wan said, but she didn't want to talk to Chen Wan, so she didn't look back.