chapter 36

Jiang Yanxin teased Zai without changing her face, After a while she put Zai Zai into Chen Wan's arms, "Go and play with your mommy, mom is going to cook for you." "Okay~" Zai Zai woke up early at this moment so she's happy enough to rub against Chen Wan acting like a spoiled child. Chen Wan waited for Jiang Yanxin to leave, then picked up Zai Zai and kissed her cheeks hard twice, it's all due to Zai Zai just now otherwise Jiang Yanxin would have been staring at her and she wouldn't know what to do. Zai Zai didn't know why Mommy kissed her suddenly but she's still very happy and giggling in Chen Wan's arms, "Mummy play with me." Chen Wan couldn't stand Zai Zai's acting like a baby, So she got up and put on her shoes and played in the RV with Zai Zai in her arms. When the two came to the small restaurant, they saw that Qin Ke was still asleep, so they immediately lowered their voices.  

"Mummy, Auntie is still sleeping." Zai Zai whispered to Chen Wan's ear to remind her. "Yeah, Auntie has been exhausted and injured, let Auntie rest well." Chen Wan said to Zaizai, kissing Zaizai's small face. "Yeah." Zai Zai nodded her head vigorously. Chen Wan carried the child around a few times, leaned on the place not far from the stove and looked at Jiang Yanxin boredly, Jiang Yanxin could naturally feel two eyes looking at her, turned her head to look and sure enough, she saw one big and one small looking at her. Seeing her mother turning her head, Zai Zai pursed her lips and asked, "Mom, what are we eating today?"  

Jiang Yanxin replied while soaking the dried fungus and dried seaweed in her hand, "Last time I found a lot of dried goods from the small shop, we don't have vegetables and fruits in our hands right now, so we can only use these to supplement nutrition. Today I'm gonna make you a seaweed and fungus noodles. Eating more vegetables can better metabolize, so that you won't be tired." Zai Zai nodded her head half-understood, anyway, she is not picky eaters, the food she eats now is delicious, much more delicious than the stinky food she ate before. "Okay, then I'll eat noodles." Zai Zai answered with a small voice.  

Chen Wan is also hungry, but after accomplishing one thing, she always thinks about other things higher than this one, just like the current Chen Wan, although they have a lot of supplies at the moment, Chen Wan still thinking to stock up. She can't stop thinking about the taste of pork and beef, she don't know if the mutated animals in this world can be eaten. There is an oven under the stove in the RV, Chen Wan wants to eat barbecue. Before Chen Wan could savor the taste of barbecue, the voice of the system suddenly spoke in Chen Wan's mind.  

"The meat of mutated animals is edible, and the nuclei of mutated animals are 1000 times more powerful than the nuclei of mutated zombies of the same level, that is, the nuclei of 1 mutated animal are equal to 1000 nuclei of mutated zombies of the same level, because As far as zombies are concerned, mutated animals have stronger attack power and pose a greater threat to ordinary people. With the mutation, many mutated animals will also awaken the rage in their bodies. They are much more difficult to deal with than zombies, so their crystal nuclei Is also more valuable and the meat of mutated animals contains more energy than ordinary meat and is an important delicious ingredient in the last days." The system's emotionless voice rambled on to Chen Wan about mutated animal meat.  

Chen Wan is also very excited after hearing this. She wished she could run into a mutant cow or pig right now. She really wanted to eat barbecue. The only meat she ate these days is luncheon meat and canned fish. But those are definitely not as delicious as fresh meat in the final analysis. Thinking about this, Chen Wan pinched Zai Zai's little meaty hand and asked, "Yangyang, do you want to eat meat?" Zai Zai answer honestly: "I want to eat~" Zai Zai is a carnivore, so of course she wants to eat delicious meat. Chen Wan hugged Zai Zai and coaxed: "Okay, Mommy will get you a lot of meat sooner or later." 

While cooking the noodles, Jiang Yanxin paid attention to the movement of one big and one small behind her. Hearing that Chen Wan is going to get meat, Jiang Yanxin smiled and shook her head: "It is not easy to eat a mouthful of hot rice in the last days and you still want to eat meat? That's too difficult." Zai Zai believed Chen Wan's words, nodded her head and responded: "Mmm, Mommy said that she can get meat!" Jiang Yanxin was amused by Zai Zai so she nodded and smiled and said: "Okay, your mommy can get you meat." Hearing what her mother said, Zai Zai strengthened her confidence that her mother can get her meat. While the three of them were talking, Jiang Yanxin's noodles were also cooked and she took out four bowls to serve them.