chapter 115

Shen Mingyan clenched her hands together, obviously organizing her words. Yiyi could see Shen Mingyan's nervousness so smiled and said: "You don't have to be nervous, you can ask me anything you want, I can tell you, why don't I tell you about this body first?" Yiyi saw that Shen Mingyan didn't say anything for a long time. As soon as the words came she couldn't help herself, so she took the lead in blah blah. "Okay, I'll trouble you then." Shen Mingyan smiled at Yiyi, the question she wanted to ask is a bit private and she didn't know Yiyi well, so she didn't have the nerve to ask.  

"No trouble, no trouble, let's sit down and talk slowly, you sit on the bed, I'll go out and get a chair, don't worry." Yiyi pushed the door and rushed out and then saw Qin Ke and Jiang Wanning waiting not far away, they stared at her with bright eyes. Yiyi felt a little baffled, she was talking to Shen Mingyan, why are they staring at the door? "What are you two looking at?" Yiyi took a chair and asked. Qin Ke and Jiang Wanning looked at each other, coughed lightly and replied: "It's nothing, have you two finished talking? I'll go back to the room after you finish."  

Qin Ke was about to go back, when Yiyi hurriedly called to stop her from leaving her, "Don't worry, we haven't started talking yet, I was just getting a chair in and talk slowly." Yiyi smiled at Qin Ke as she spoke, Qin Ke pursed her lips and said nothing, looking at Yiyi's posture, do they want to have a long chat? Jiang Wanning stared at Yiyi but she couldn't say anything, after all they have to talk about serious things, so she had to wait outside with Qin Ke with resentment.  

Yiyi has already moved the stool into the bedroom under the watchful eyes of the two, she close the door and smiled at Shen Mingyan: "Here I am, Let's talk about the internal structure of your body first. Generally speaking, its composed of action motors, steering motors, controllers, receptors, effectors, steel, memory alloys, bionic human skin, metal alloys, etc, but it's not just assembled because more than ten tons of steel were used for the skeleton alone and ordinary steel is refined into refined steel, which is harder and more durable than human bones and other parts are also roughly the Same." Yiyi first explained in a big way.  

Seeing that Shen Mingyan nodded, she went on to say more, "You should have a control panel in your mind right now. You don't need to worry about it, It's similar to a computer monitor. If there's anything you want to analyze or if you can't figure out, you can use the automatic search, I installed an information library in it and you can watch movies or videos." "That's quite convenient." Shen Mingyan smiled but Yiyi didn't mention the question she wanted to know.  

"By the way, this bionic body does not need to eat or sleep. It usually relies on crystal nuclei to obtain energy, which is much more energetic than human beings." Yiyi added. Shen Mingyan hesitated for a moment, rubbed her hands together and her ears are red when she asked her question tactfully: "Well, I just kissed Qin Ke and found that the feeling is similar to my previous body, this body doesn't look like a bionic body."  

"Of course it has been specially treated. All the details of the body are the same as those of ordinary people. Kissing, including normal physiological activities, are the same as human beings and there will be bodily fluids during physiological activities. Don't worry, but your spiritual body is essentially a crystal nucleus, so zombies will not attack you and your level is already level 4, so if you encounter zombies, not only will zombies not attack you but you can suppress low-level zombies." Yiyi explained everything that should be explained clearly this time.  

"So I'm essentially a zombie now? Will that hurt everyone?" Shen Mingyan frowned slightly and asked worriedly. "No, your mental body is a zombie but your physical body is a normal bionic person. Not only will it not hurt us but with your current skill, you will be our helper. you can use this body at ease, I have fixed the cooling device for you, there will be no CPU overheating and I have to change mine later, otherwise my CPU will always Burn out." Yiyi smiled and explained.