chapter 24

Seeing Mommy kissing her, Zai Zai is even happier, and she couldn't help but share with Chen Wan her experience of eating crystal cores: "Mommy, that's really delicious, and it's more comfortable to eat than Tang Tang(candy)" "As long as you like it, I will give it to you every day from now on." Chen Wan coaxed softly. Jiang Yanxin thought that if Zai Zai would eat some and she would eat some the it would be 20 crystal nuclei a day. She's afraid that Chen Wan wouldn't be able to afford it, so she said, "I don't need to eat it. Just let Yang Yang eat it every day from now on."  

Chen Wan understood Jiang Yanxin's concerns, she smiled and said: "both You and Yang Yang can eat, I can afford it, the crystal nucleus can greatly improve people's body functions, especially if taken for a long time the effect will be more obvious. You two being healthy is what I want to see most." Jiang Yanxin didn't expect Chen Wan to say that and she blushed a little at Chen Wan's words, so is she and Zai Zai very important in Chen Wan's heart? When Zai Zai heard that Mommy will give her that delicious food every day, she happily rubbed against Chen Wan and acted like a baby, and even came out with rainbow farts. "I like Mommy~"  

Chen Wan lifted Zai Zai up and kissed her cheeks, she said with a light smile, "You little villain is good at coaxing people, you poured me enchantment soup, didn't you? I really like my little villain too." Zai Zai was called a little villain by Mommy, and she became even happier. she kept clinging to Chen Wan and wanted to hug her. Chen Wan also played with Zai Zai. It was not until after nine o'clock that Zai Zai reluctantly entered Jiang Yanxin's arms. Jiang Yanxin looked at Zai Zai's reaction with a smile, and coaxed: "It's not that you're not allowed to play with Mommy, I will take you to wash up first and you can play with Mommy when you wake up tomorrow morning." Only then did Zai Zai reluctantly nod her head, and was carried into the bathroom by Jiang Yanxin.  

Chen Wan didn't rush to wash up, she had already showered before, and she could go to sleep directly after brushing her teeth, so she simply sat on the sofa and asked the system to count the number of crystal nuclei collected today for her. Soon, the mechanical sound of the system sounded in Chen Wan's mind: "After testing, there are still 2360 crystal nuclei in the crystal core space, which has met one of the conditions for upgrading the RV." There are quite a few, she didn't expect to meet the conditions for upgrading the RV, so she hurriedly asked the system: "Are there any other conditions for upgrading the RV to level 2?" "10 heavy-duty trucks and 100 small cars are needed, and it will take 10 hours, during which the functions in the RV can be used normally, but the RV must not be driven, otherwise the upgrade will fail." The system explained, "Then how will the performance of the RV be improved after the upgrade?" Chen Wan hurriedly asked again, 1000 zombies crystal nuclei good but ten heavy-duty trucks and one hundred cars are not easy to get. unless she try her luck at a congested highway intersection to find so many cars.  

After the question was finished, the mechanical voice of the system sounded again in Chen Wan's mind: "After the RV is upgraded to Level 2, the body surface, glass, doors, windows, and tires will all be upgraded to Level 2, which is stronger than before; the main body of the car will add a Compressed space of 15-square-meter room (plus bathroom) on the original basis of the RV; the volume of the fuel tank and water tank has been upgraded from the original 1400 liters to 2800 liters; the storage space has been upgraded from the original 10 cubic meters to 20 cubic meters; In addition, after upgrading to level 2, a retractable mechanical arm will be given as a gift, which can be installed on any part of the body of the RV; and the host herself will have a chance to strengthen her attributes." 

Chen Wan heard that there are so many benefits after the RV is upgraded to level 2 Conditions, not to mention the improvement of the mechanical arm itself plus just the strengthening of the RV's own attributes. After all, the current RV is very strong. If it is upgraded again, the defense of the RV will be even higher. But before going to the highway to find the vehicles needed for the upgrade, Chen Wan thought about going to the Public Security Bureau of this county. If they could have guns for self-defense, it would be safer to go to Punan City later. Having made up her mind, Chen Wan planned to go to the Public Security Bureau of this county to try her luck tomorrow morning.