chapter 35

When Chen Wan woke up again, both Zai Zai and Jiang Yanxin were still sleeping. Chen Wan looked towards the small restaurant and Qin Ke, who was sleeping in the small restaurant, was also still sleeping. After finally having time to rest for a while, Chen Wan was so bored that she simply took out a few books that Jiang Yanxin wanted to read before and flipped through them. Chen Wan picked up a copy of "Transmigrate into the Scum A of School Literature" and read it. The more you look at it the more exciting it became, she didn't even know when  Jiang Yanxin woke up. Jiang Yanxin saw that Zaizai is still sleeping but Chen Wan on one side had already started reading novels. She wanted to read it herself, but she didn't want to be seen holding it. Jiang Yanxin thought about it and her eyes lit up, carried and moved The child.  

Chen Wan glanced at Jiang Yanxin, didn't understand what she's going to do, so she didn't pay much attention, until there's another person beside her, Chen Wan turned her face to look at Jiang Yanxin and at this moment Jiang Yanxin is very close to her. "Why did you come here?" Chen Wan's originally extremely flexible body is a little stiff now and she didn't know why she's not afraid of scary zombies, but she's a little afraid of Jiang Yanxin. Jiang Yanxin saw Chen Wan's alert face, as if she's facing an enemy and found it funny, so she leaned in front of Chen Wan again and said with a light smile, "Why can't I come here, wife?" Chen Wan's ears turned red in an instant, mainly because Jiang Yanxin is very close to her, and her warm breath hit her face, how could she stand this as a single dog?  

At this time, Chen Wan is so nervous that she forgot to claimed she's a straight girl, she's laying straight in bed, not daring to move. Seeing her like this, Jiang Yanxin smiled even more and leaned over to lean on Chen Wan's shoulder. Of course, she also felt Chen Wan's stiffness and patted Chen Wan's shoulder with a light smile, "I'm not a tiger, why are you nervous? Relax your shoulders or it won't be comfortable to lean on." Jiang Yanxin leaned on Chen Wan's shoulder, the distance between the two became even closer than before, when Jiang Yanxin spoke, her breath is warm and hit Chen Wan's neck, which made Chen Wan feel that her neck is burning hot, and her heart is also itchy.  

However, she's obedient and tried to relax as much as she could, letting her body soften so that Jiang Yanxin on her shoulder could be more comfortable. At the same time, Chen Wan still didn't forget to defend herself: "I'm not nervous, it's just that I've been lying down for a long time, my body is a little stiff." Jiang Yanxin's lips curled up slightly and she smiled noncommittally, "Really? Then do you want me to massage it for you? It's good to relax your body." Chen Wan immediately shook her head, "No, no , Isn't this already fixed? I don't need to trouble you." Chen Wan hastily and politely refused. Jiang Yanxin looked at Chen Wan with a smile, and her tone soften than when she was telling Zai Zai a story, "No trouble, shouldn't I massage it for my wife?" 

Chen Wan cried out for help in her heart, she wanted to run away now. Looking at Chen Wan's expression, Jiang Yanxin couldn't hold back any longer, she leaned on Chen Wan's shoulder and laughed. She stretched out her hand and poked the side of Chen Wan's face and finally stopped laughing, "Okay, I won't tease you, which part are you now? I haven't read this book yet, can re-read it with me." Chen Wan felt her heart beating a little faster, and said tentatively: "I've read it all, why don't you read it yourself, okay?" Chen Wan looked at Jiang Yanxin's eyes while talking. The smile on Jiang Yanxin's face faded a little, and she vetoed: "No, it's too tiring to hold the book, you hold it for me, let's read it together." Chen Wan was rejected, so she had to be obedient and put the book on the second page again then she and Jiang Yanxin read it together.  

Compared to Jiang Yanxin's relaxation, Chen Wan did not dare to take it lightly. they we're just reading but Jiang Yanxin changed positions in her arms for a while and discussed the plot with Chen Wan from time to time. The two were originally close but when Jiang Yanxin spoke, all the hot air from her breath sprayed onto Chen Wan's neck, making Chen Wan felt itchy, but she didn't dare to hide. Jiang Yanxin is in a better mood seeing Chen Wan's cute appearance now. She also wants to test where Chen Wan's bottom line is for her, so she simply covers the hand held the book by Chen Wan and glanced at her then said in a soft tone: "I'm a little sleepy after reading, you can sleep with me for a while."