chapter 106

"Okay, I'm doing it for you, aren't I? After exercising for a while, your mental threshold must have increased a lot. We have to do this kind of exercise frequently in the future." Jiang Yanxin wiped Chen Wan's sweat while coaxing Chen Wan. "Do we have to do it often?" Chen Wan looked at Jiang Yanxin aggrievedly, not only could she not bully her wife inside, It's her who got bullied. Jiang Yanxin saw that her alpha is so cute, so she reached out and touched the side of Chen Wan's face and gently kissed the corner of Chen Wan's lips and she coax: "Don't be wronged, okay? My alpha is the most obedient, it's impossible to be angry with me, right?"  

Chen Wan nodded sullenly, she's very obedient but she's fierce! Chen Wan is going to save up some energy and fight Jiang Yanxin tonight. After all she can't beat her in the spiritual realm but she's very fierce in the real realm, I have to discuss it with Zai Zai later, so that Zai Zai can sleep with grandma or aunt at night. Jiang Yanxin didn't know that Chen Wan had already started plotting, she's still in a good mood at the moment, resting on Chen Wan's shoulder, poking Chen Wan's face with her slender fingers from time to time, Chen Wan is really weak or she would have resisted by now.  

On the other side, Yiyi and Jiang Wanning chatted for a while and Jiang Wanning was called away by Ye Lan, saying that Zai Zai woke up and wanted to listen to the story told by her aunt, so Jiang Wanning was going to go upstairs to accompany the little guy. Jiang Wanning stood up and saw Yiyi looking at her eagerly, Jiang Wanning touched Yiyi's hair in a good mood: "I will come to accompany you after I finish coaxing Yangyang, you should stay by yourself for a while." Yiyi nodded and felt a little weird, she wasn't yangyang that needed someone to coax her, she just lacked someone to talk to.

When Jiang Wanning left and Yiyi happened to be studying what human "jealousy" is all about. Apart from being jealous between young couples, could other friends also be jealous? What will happen if she got jealous? There's also on how to coax her when she's jealous, these are the things that Yiyi plans to focus on learning. Yiyi closed her eyes and leaned on the sofa. First she adjusted a video from her light brain to study. In this video two young ladies were arguing, One thought that the other was patronizing and talking to other girls just now, so the other girl ignored her because of this, the two of them were quarreling. The shorter lady didn't listen to the other lady's explanation. In the end the other lady had no choice but to hold the shorter lady in her arms and kiss her, The next moment the two reconciled.  

Yiyi scratched her head, feeling something is wrong, she shouldn't be able to coax Jiang Wanning like this, right? So she adjusted the second video for research and the second video is even more exaggerated, The coaxing young lady pushed the coaxed young lady against the wall and then kissed her aggressively. Yiyi hurriedly muttered something's wrong, she should not look at the young couple's coaxing skills, it would be bad if she was taken away, she learned to be smart this time and specially look at a friendship-oriented video, Yiyi thought, this time it should be right, this is what humans call straight-girlfriend relationship!  

So in the picture, the lady on the left is leaning against the arms of the lady on the right, Seeing that the lady on the right is ignoring her, the lady on the left leans over and kisses the cheeks of the lady on right. Seeing that it doesn't work, she changes it to kissing the tip of her nose, the lady on the right was still unmoved, this time the lady on the left changed to a kiss on the corner of her lips, the lady on the right finally had a smile on her face, the lady on the left chased after the victory and a straightforward kiss fell on the lips of the young lady on the right, the young lady on the right was completely coaxed. 

The young lady in the video is fine, but Yiyi is not fine. Is this how human straight girls coax their friends? Yiyi thought otherwise she should ask Qin Ke or Chen Wan, so she went to Qin Ke immediately, Qin Ke's reading the school scum A novel, when she saw Yiyi coming, she asked suspiciously: "What? Are you finished talking with your girlfriend?" Yiyi almost reached out to cover Qin Ke's mouth, "Don't talk nonsense, Wan Ning and I are good friends." Qin Ke lay leisurely on the bed, glanced at Yiyi, "It's almost the same, a good friend will become a girlfriend after a few days of development."