chapter 30

Chen Wan sighed, and glanced at everyone: "I have a few words to say, and I'll let you out after I finish." Chen Wan thought for a while and then said, "I know that in this world, everyone Wanting to live is indeed everyone's wish. This is the second time I have saved everyone. In the last days, every person who saves a person has to bear a great risk. If it is doesn't succeed, he will lose his life. If you want everyone to be grateful then those empty words are useless, I just hope that you will not backstab the person who saved you in the future again, after all, he is risking his life to save you." Chen Wan looked at the expression of the people while talking, this people have been relieved from the fear just now, Wang Xing and the others were embarrassed by Chen Wan's words, after all, she really saved them twice and they just backstab her in the hall on the first floor when they passed them earlier. 

Seeing that Wang Xing and the others were still in a daze, Chen Wan continued, "Okay, that's all I want to say, take care of yourself." All the guns were turned off and put away, she took off her coat, put these guns into the coat one after another, knotted the coat into a package and carried it on her back. When Wang Xing and the others saw that Chen Wan stepped aside, they looked at each other in blank dismay. They had just experienced life and death and they also knew that backstabbing of Chen Wan was a bit unreasonable. the Alpha's face was reddened by Chen Wan's words, and they didn't move for a while.  

Finally, Wang Xing looked at the other three people around him, and saw that the rest of them were just like him, blushing in embarrassments, so Wang Xing gritted his teeth and said to Chen Wan: "yes, what you just said is right, what we did before was Wrong, I'm sorry." When he spoke, his attitude is quite sincere and there was no perfunctory meaning at all. Chen Wan shook her head: "It's useless to talk about it now." Wang Xing felt ashamed when he heard Chen Wan's words so calmly. They backstab Chen Wan and the other and when they came out of the hospital before, they even morally kidnapped Chen Wan. Just thinking about it Wang Xing felt ashamed.  

"By the way, is there anything we can help with?" Wang Xing thought that he could do a little bit for them so he won't be like a white-eyed wolves again. Chen Wan didn't expect Wang Xing to say that so she raised her head, she really needed help, "There's one thing, my wife and I came here to find weapons, if we find them later, you can help me move it to my RV, my RV is parked at the gate of the police station, which is quite conspicuous." Wang Xing felt relieved when he heard that Chen Wan want some help, so he nodded hurriedly: "That's good, that's good, don't worry, we will help you move them there" The other three also echoed.  

Chen Wan didn't want to waste time. Seeing that Qin Ke is still crying uncontrollably while looking at the zombie inside, she wanted to let Qin Ke digest these emotions by herself, so she took Wang Xing and the others to find the arsenal of the Public Security Bureau. There are no weapons on the second floor, and the same is true on the third floor where they were locked up before. Chen Wan simply took people up to the fourth floor to check. there A room with two locks caught Chen Wan's attention. She fired two shots from the gun smashed the lock, and kicked open the warehouse door with steel interlayer.  

Chen Wan saw that the inside is really like a gun store here. The gate had been opened by these fake policemen before, so the original lock had already been broken. Instead, two locks were added with iron chains outside. Chen Wan looked up and saw that there were 10 submachine guns, 5 shotguns, 2 rifles, and 60 pistols of unknown models in the gun storage. With lots of bullets. Chen Wan went in to take a look, and left ten pistols, two submachine guns, and a shotgun for Wang Xing and the others. She planned to put the rest of these things in the compressed space of the car, since it was explosion-proof anyway, There is no danger in putting these things in the RV. As the end of the world gets longer, these things will become more precious, so she need to take away as much as possible.