chapter 76

The afternoon came quickly and Hong Mao hurried to the place where Chen Wan and the others lived. Seeing him coming, Chen Wan got up quickly, and Jiang Yanxin who's on the side hurriedly followed. "How is it? Has they been found?" Chen Wan hurriedly asked. "Sister, I found them but that Jiang Wanning a gangster in D area is interested in her, and the situation is not very good." Hongmao said cautiously. Jiang Yanxin swayed when she heard that her sister is in a bad condition. Chen Wan hurriedly supported Jiang Yanxin, and looked at Hongmao with a cold face: "Where is she? Also what's wrong with her? Tell me clearly."  

"She lives at the 982 tent in District D. The gangster called Kaizi has taken a fancy to her and has troubled her a lot. However I found out that she has allergies in the past two months and has developed large areas of hives in her body. That Kaizi didn't find her good-looking, so he haven't done anything yet. But he often causes troubles for Jiang Wanning and her parents." Hongmao cautiously spoke while looking at the expressions of Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin. Chen Wan breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly asked, "How many people does that Kaizi have? How is their strength?" 

"There are seven to eight brothers in Kaizi's hands. However Kaizi has a backer behind him. I heard that it's a big man who lives in District A, so he has no fear in doing things. Basically the woman he likes can't escape him. Sister, you have to be careful, Kaizi doesn't matter but District A is full of big people who can't be offended." Hongmao swallowed and continued, he didn't want to offend either side, he hasn't lived long enough yet. "Okay, take us there, this matter has nothing to do with you." Chen Wan said coldly, and then said to Qin Ke and the others: "Let's get our things and find them first." "Okay." Qin Ke and Yiyi started to pack their things one after another, and Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin also started to carry their backpacks.  

Hong Mao heaved a sigh of relief, he didn't want to mess with people in Area A, after all he and his brothers were doing well in the safe area, he didn't want to be kicked out, let alone lose his life. Hongmao is very familiar with Area D, so he quickly lead Chen Wan and the others through the rows of tents. After walking for five or six minutes, they found tent No. 982, "Sister, we're here, will you take a look?" While Chen Wan was talking to Hongmao, Jiang Yanxin had already rushed into the tent, Qin Ke and Yiyi were afraid that something might happen to her, so they hurriedly followed. Chen Wan glanced at Hongmao: "Okay, you can go."  

"Hey, thank you, sister, thank you." This is what Hongmao is waiting for, and after saying a few words of thanks, Just as Hong Mao was about to leave, he heard Chen Wan speak again. "Wait." Hongmao legs were limp, he really didn't want to cause trouble! He hasn't lived long enough yet, but he can't beat Chen Wan so he can only squeeze a smile out of his suffering face, "Sister, do you have any other orders?" Chen Wan snorted softly, "Look at you How promising you are?" As she spoke, Chen Wan took down a backpack behind her, which was the backpack of those men who she had cleaned up before, Chen Wan took out a bottle of unopened white wine from it, and handed it to him.  

Hongmao looked at it carefully for a long time, but didn't understand what it meant, "Sister, what is this?" Although Hongmao is not a good person but he helped find Jiang Yanxin's family and giving him a bottle of wine is nothing. Hong Mao thought that he had been working for nothing for most of the day and he didn't expect to have something  good to gain. A bottle of wine in the base costs 20 points, it's a serious and scarce product. Seeing Chen Wan's expression, Hong Mao hurriedly took the white wine: "Thank you sister, thank you sister, I thank  you on behalf of my brothers, then I will go first sister."  

Chen Wan waved at him, Hongmao run away immediately and disappeared after a while. Chen Wan frowned and followed into the tent, the smell in the tent is even more unpleasant, like something is rotten. Jiang Yanxin stood in the tent and glanced around, There were not many people in the tent at the moment, and they were all lying on the ground resting in poor health and it's impossible to see the faces of these people clearly. Jiang Yanxin's eyes were slightly red, and shouted eagerly: "Wan Ning? Wan Ning, are you there? I'm your sister."