chaper 12

After Chen Wan finished looking around, she was very satisfied with the caravan. The space inside was well utilized and the area is large enough that several people would not feel stuffy inside. She smiled and looked at Jiang Yanxin and Zai Zai and intentionally Tease Zai Zai: "It seems that we can sleep well today." Jiang Yanxin saw Chen Wan smiling at her and Zai Zai, but she didn't react at all. She didn't know Chen Wan's purpose and she didn't know whether Chen Wan really planned to take her and Zai Zai with her all the time, so she didn't dare to relax her vigilance at all. But when the little guy saw Mummy smiling at her, even though she's still very scared of Mummy, she still smiled timidly at Chen Wan, Chen Wan looked at her hair in different lengths on the top of the little guy's head, feeling a little sour, such a sensible child, how could the original body be so ruthless to throw the child away over and over again?  

Chen Wan stretched out her hand to carry the little guy and she really did. She glanced at Jiang Yanxin, "Can I carry Yangyang?" Then she looked at Zai Zai again and smiled at Zai Zai: "Let Mommy carry you, okay?" Zaizai pursed her mouth and didn't dare to speak. Last night, Mommy carried her and ran away without throwing her away. She wanted Mommy to carry her a little bit, but she still listens to her mother the most, so Zai Zai's eyes immediately turned to Jiang Yanxin again. Jiang Yanxin nodded at Zai Zai, "Go, let your mommy carry you."  

She did not really reconcile with Chen Wan, until now she still suspects that Chen Wan is no longer the old Chen Wan, but In the current situation, if Chen Wan could like Zai Zai, then at least Zai Zai would not be in danger for the time being. Hearing her mother's answer, Zai Zai stretched out her little hand to find Chen Wan. Chen Wan carried the little guy in her arms, The little guy is soft and cute but she didn't smell very good.  

Chen Wan leaned over to Zai Zai's small face, sniffed and said with a light smile, "Bao'er, you should take a bath just like Mommy Your body stinks. Mommy will take you to take a bath, okay?" Jiang Yanxin listened to Chen Wan wanting to take Zai Zai to take a bath and immediately took Zai Zai back from Chen Wan's arms, looked up at Chen Wan and explained, "I'll take Yang Yang to take a bath." When Chen Wan saw Jiang Yanxin still looked suspicious at her, she nodded her head, she can also understand, after all, the original body wanted to throw Zai Zai away several times, and she should be worried about her too.

"That's fine, you guys go wash first." Chen Wan said while reaching for the clothes in the luggage bag. She didn't see what style it was in the dark last night, she just grabbed it and stuffed it into the bag, at this time all clothes is good, why be choosy? Chen Wan first dug out the clothes for Zai Zai from the bag, it's short-sleeved shirt and shorts with small strawberries design, Chen Wan handed the clothes to Jiang Yanxin, "Put this on for Yang Yang, the clothes on her body is too dirty and yours too." Speaking of which, Chen Wan took another T-shirt and a pair of cropped jeans from her bag and handed them to Jiang Yanxin. Jiang Yanxin didn't expect that Chen Wan had prepared clothes and asked with some doubts: "When did you get these clothes?"  

Chen Wan smiled and explained: "When I went down to find the car last night, there was a supermarket next to the basement, I used toys with sounds and radio to attract zombies, and i took the opportunity to go to the supermarket to get some things out." Jiang Yanxin looked at the way Chen Wan said this with a smile and her heart tightened, it was obviously a very dangerous thing, yet This person can still laugh, if she made a mistake last night, she and Zai Zai might fall into the hands of Zhang Qiang and the others again but with the current relationship between her and Chen Wan, Jiang Yanxin can't say anything.  

She put Zai Zai on the ground and looked at the change of clothes in her hand. It's okay for a child not to wear underwear but it seems a little bad for her not to wear one herself, and she hasn't bathed and changed for more than half a month. The clothes on her body have a strong smell and she have to change her underwear. Jiang Yanxin coughed lightly, glanced at the luggage bag just now and asked a little unnaturally: "Do you have any underwear?" 

Chen Wan then remembered that she was busy picking up clothes and forgot underwear so she immediately squatted down again to look for it, "Yes, I forgot to take it out just now." Chen Wan rummaged through a few times to find a sports bra and then found the three boxes of underwear that she picked up casually last night and handed a box to Jiang Yanxin, she found another pair of pink rabbit underwear for Zai Zai and handed them to Jiang Yanxin.

As if thinking of something, Chen Wan dug out the shampoo, body wash, and towel from another luggage bag and handed them to Jiang Yanxin, "It should be all there now, go wash up, I'll wait for you to finish before i wash up." Jiang Yanxin put all the shampoo and bathing things on the shelf in the bathroom, and put the clean clothes on the highest shelf to prevent it from getting wet and then she came back and carried Zai Zai in bath. Before entering the bathroom, Jiang Yanxin took a few glances at Chen Wan, but in the end she didn't say anything. After all, if it was true as what Chen Wan said, only Chen Wan could control this car, so Can Chen Wan enter the bathroom door at any time? But she and Zai Zai had nowhere to go, so what else could they do except stay with Chen Wan? It would be embarrassing to say it so it's better not to say anything.  

Chen Wan didn't know that Jiang Yanxin had thought too much. While arranging the contents of the three large bags in the locker, she followed the progress of the RV's repair. She put the clothes in a locker and put the daily necessities in the right side of the clothes In a cabinet, as for the food, it is placed in the cabinet closest to the stove. After tidying up, Chen Wan began to dislike her smell again. The smell on her body is too strong, so Chen Wan simply sat on the sofa bed and stared in the direction of the bathroom, hoping that Jiang Yanxin and the child would come out sooner.  

Jiang Yanxin and Zaizai also had a lot of words to talk about, Zaizai's hair was cute by Chen Wan while Jiang Yanxin's hair was already stuck together. After washing with shampoo for a long time, she managed to separate the sticky hair. Finally After washing for more than an hour, Jiang Yanxin washed herself and Zai Zai clean. Zai Zai is very happy in the bathroom, hugged Jiang Yanxin's thigh and happily called her mother with a small milk voice, "Mom is comfortable in the bath~" Jiang Yanxin looked at the milky white Zai Zai in front of her and touched Zai Zai's little head with a small smile, "Is it all clean and comfortable?" Zai Zai nodded her head and happily rubbed against Jiang Yanxin to act like a baby and stretched out her little hand to make her mother squat down, "Mom, you squat down Come closer a little."  

Jiang Yanxin saw Zai Zai's cute appearance, she smiled and squatted down and put her body close to her, "so mysterious, What did Yang Yang want to say? " Zaizai surrounded a circle with her small hands, leaned over and said to Jiang Yanxin's ear: "Mom, has Mommy changed for the better? She even carried Yang Yang just now." when Jiang Yanxin heard Zai Zai being so sensible, her eyes were a little red, so she could only touch Zai Zai's small back and coax her: "mother's here, no matter what happens to your mommy, mother will always be with my yangyan."

Zai Zai curled her lips, she also wanted Mummy to like her. Seeing that Zai Zai's a little disappointed, Jiang Yanxin hurriedly coaxed: "Yangyang is so cute, Mummy will like you too." Zai Zai just rubbed against her mother, thinking in her small head how she could make Mommy like her more. Jiang Yanxin changed the clothes for Zai Zai, and went to get the underwear by herself and after putting on the sports bra, she opened the underwear Packaging, saw that the underwear inside is black lace and the fabric on it was small.

Immediately Jiang Yanxin's expression turned cold again, so is Chen Wan hinting something by giving her such clothes? Jiang Yanxin snorted coldly, No matter whether this Chen Wan is the previous Chen Wan or not, one thing is certain, this person must be a pervert and she is still thinking about such things at this time. Jiang Yanxin's eyes were slightly red, she sighed and still put it on, she had to do it for Zai Zai. 

"Yes, host. Every time the RV is upgraded, the host can choose any one of strength, agility, speed, and vitality to upgrade. It is important to note that these level of the attached property cannot be higher than the level of the caravan." The system explained coldly. While suppressing the excitement in her heart Chen Wan's mind began to run rapidly. These kinds of additional attributes were all she wanted. Only when the RV is upgraded once, she could choose an attribute upgrade. In the current situation, after getting out of the car with her current body, even if she fights with her life, she can at most beat two or three male alphas after exhausting the fighting skills she learned in her previous life.

While Zai Zai is not paying attention Jiang Yanxin put the fruit knife in the pocket of her old clothes into her pants pocket and then opened the door to take Zai Zai out.