chapter 94

Chen Wan wiped the blood on her face casually and couldn't help feeling a little worried about the future. In the current situation, Chen Wan is afraid that her level 3 RV would not be able to take care of these intelligent zombies. After they settled down, It's not too late to discuss the upgrade of the RV with Yiyi. At the same time, at the base in Punan City, a group of zombies gradually surrounded the base. They were no longer as slow as they were at the first level. Not only is their body much more flexible but they also has some intelligence. They knows how to avoid attacks and win with ingenuity. Therefore the effect of the first layer of machine gun fire at the base is negligible. 

A lot of zombies crawled into the first line of defense of the base and moved towards the second line of defense. The flame gun looks scary but its actual lethality is limited. Those who died were those who were close to the flame gun but there are still a lot of zombies, the third line of defense is a minefield, this line of defense is also the most effective line of defense, but once the zombies are blown away, the zombies behind will step on the front corpses of the zombies climbed into the walls of Area C and Area D. Areas C and D are equivalent to the fourth line of defense of the base. With this time, its equivalent to giving the people in Areas B and A time to strengthen their defenses and evacuate quickly.  

The fire was burning outside and the people in the villas in Area A also began to open the door frequently to see what's going on outside. More importantly they wanted to confirm the attitude of the military, so as to ensure that they would not be regarded as abandoned children when they evacuated. In the office of the big leader, Major General Yao hurriedly came in to report the situation: "A lot of zombies have already broken through the three lines of defense of the base. Do you think people should stick to Areas A and B or evacuate as soon as possible? I have sent people to Look, the back door of the base is relatively remote and no large-scale zombie group has been found yet."  

The leader pondered for a while and immediately made a decision: "Notify all scientific and technological, medical and high-tech technicians to gather up at the back door and arrange the best and most secure bulletproof vehicles to transport these people, as for the rest of their family members, don't inform them, it's too late." "Understood, I'll let my personal guards escort you to the back door first, arrange the squadron with the best comprehensive strength in the base guarantees your safety." Major General Yao said hastily.  

"Okay, Xiao Yao, come to the back door as soon as the arrangements are made. Time waits for no one. It's not that we don't want to fight against the zombies. It's just that the zombies are too evil this time. There are always some people who have to be sacrificed. Don't tell the soldiers who stand guard in Areas C and D What's going on behind us, to not cause unnecessary trouble." The leader of the base walked out and at the same time gave a final instruction to Major General Yao. Major General Yao gritted her teeth and responded "Understood, don't worry, I will make arrangements."

The car at the back door will only wait for 15 minutes, and when the time is up, no matter what top talent you are, they will not care anymore and of course Jiang Yanxin and the others are not included in these people. At this moment Jiang Yanxin and the others were anxiously waiting in the lobby on the first floor, Yiyi is waiting for a message from Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin comforted her parents who were trembling at the sound of gunfire. Jiang Wanning hugged Zai Zai and Zai Zai buried her small face in her aunt's arms because she's afraid of the sound of the guns, she covered her little ears with her hands and now she's a little worried that she would not see her mommy and Aunt Qin Ke for a day, I don't know if Mommy and aunt Qin ke have encountered bad things.