chapter 205-206

The man glanced at the three of them and sneered: "Hmph, you three fair faces, do you think that you can be a master by virtue by your appearance and that the boss will like you? Don't think about it, don't you want to go to the fourth underground floor to see it? I'll take you down personally, what are you still doing? These little girls don't have invitation letters, so bundle them up and take them away." "Didn't I give you the invitation letter?" Chen Wan frowned and looked at the man. The man with the scar smiled at Chen Wan and then tore off the invitation letter in his hand: "It's gone now, you are dangerous people who sneaked in, tie them up." Following the man's order, Chen Wan and the others were tied up and dragged by several men to the fourth floor of the basement with a rope.   

It's not that Chen Wan can't break free from the rope but that she wants to see what's going on on the fourth underground floor. If all the victims are locked there then the next rescue plan will be easier to handle At the same time, in a European-style room, a woman with half of her face covered with a layer of tulle is watching two large TVs hanging on the wall, one of which is broadcasting the scene of the Colosseum simultaneously and the other is the videvideo of the three of them.   

Seeing the woman staring at the three of them, Zuo Hufa beside the woman hurriedly said: "Master, if you are interested in them, I will immediately ask Dao Scar to release them." The woman gracefully picked up the goblet on the table, drank a sip of red wine, she slowly said: "No hurry, I also want to see the reaction of the three of them when they arrive at the fourth basement floor, it will be more interesting." Then the expression on the woman's face became cold again and she said to Guardian Zuo: "But there is no need to keep Dao scar, those who dared to do things without my order, send them away now."   

Zuo Hufa immediately took orders: "Yes!" Zuo Hufa brought a fully armed 10 people and went straight to the fourth floor underground. At the same time Chen Wan and the others were just taken to the fourth basement floor by Scar and the others. The fourth basement floor is a large prison. Various types of people are classified according to their attributes. There are 10 people in a cell. Chen Wan made a rough calculation and there is roughly around 4,000 imprisoned people on the fourth basement floor.   

Chen Wan and the others were thrown into a cell with only three people in it. Scar closed the door and said with a light smile: "As long as you dare to think about the leader, you would wait here and die slowly... " Scar wanted to say something more but he heard a "bang" gunshot in the distance. Before he could finish his mocking words, he fell to the ground, followed by a burst of shooting until Scar and the others died.

This sudden change made the fourth floor of the basement instantly quiet. Chen Wan saw a female alpha bring a small group of people in. They were the ones who fired the shots just now. She glanced coldly at the corpse on the ground, as if she was looking at garbage. "Dao Scar and the others didn't act according to the leader's request. I solved them for the leader. That's all, let's continue to work." then her and her people left.   

It was only then that Chen Wan began to look at the prison cell. This place is similar to the prison cell in ancient times. The outer steel pipes were erected on the ground one by one and the top directly led to the roof above. The gap was only as big as a fist and the people were locked in and couldn't get out However Chen Wan could break all of these but she didn't intend to do so, she wanted to find out the situation here and even if she broke the railings, it would not be easy to escape. 

There is no shelter in these prisons and even if the three go out, the guards here will soon find out. When Chen Wan came in just now, she counted roughly and there are about 100 guards here and each of them is armed with live ammunition, Going out is really difficult. Chen Wan turned around to look at the original three people in this cell.