chapter 83

Chen Wan saw that the people below were still hesitating, so she immediately attacked Xiang Jiawei in front of them. She inserted the knife into Xiang Jiawei's body once, and then quickly pulled out and then inserted again, This is the fourth time Xiang Jiawei has been stabbed, but Chen Wan has a sense of propriety, the place where she stab the knife avoided fatal injuries, after all Xiang Jiawei still has use. "Tell your people to hurry up or I don't know how long you can last." Chen Wan's voice is cold, Every time she said a word, Xiang Jiawei felt that he is one step closer to death, He was stabbed three times in his chest. Although the wound wasn't fatal, blood is still bleeding out.  

Xiang Jiawei didn't dare to delay any longer, and desperately grabbed the microphone and yelled at the subordinates below the platform: "Hurry up, don't you understand what I said? Let me tell you, if I die today, I will definitely pull you people to be buried together with me, none of you can run away, throw your guns quickly." The people below were also completely dumbfounded, their young master was stabbed twice by the woman behind him in just a few minutes, thinking that wealth and luxury right now is all due to Jiawei, these people started to walk towards the swimming pool one after another. All kinds of firearms were thrown into the swimming pool, and the heavier firearms sank directly to the bottom.  

Chen Wan didn't pull out the knife in Xiang Jiawei's chest in a hurry. She freed up her hands to tie Xiang Jiawei up, and then asked Qin Ke to look at him for her. Chen Wan herself took a look at those firearms, took a light machine gun casually, and took a lot of bullets from the rest of the light machine guns, put them all in her pockets, and brought a lot of rifles bullet for Qin Ke. But at this moment Zhou Hua rushed towards Qin Ke. He felt that Chen Wan is cruel enough but Qin Ke isn't, He had to seize this opportunity to rescue Xiang Jiawei, otherwise Xiang Jiawei will be stabbed a few more times, he would have no hope. Xiang Jiawei's upper body and thighs were tied up by Chen Wan, so it wasn't convenient for him to escape.  

Seeing Zhou Hua rushing towards him, Qin Ke kicked Xiang Jiawei to the ground first, and at the same time raised her gun with both hands and Just when Zhou Hua flew towards her, two "bang bang" gunshots rang out. Zhou Hua stared blankly at the blood gushing out of his heart, as if he still couldn't believe that Qin Ke could shoot him so calmly. After a while Zhou Hua slipped and fell to the ground, unable to open his eyes again. When Qin Ke fired, Chen Wan also moved. She picked up the machine gun and fired at the gangsters on the platform indiscriminately. They fled in all directions, and the young master Zhang who was wearing beach shorts fell to the ground on the spot, and many of his subordinates were also killed by Chen Wan on the spot.  

Qin Ke had already guarded the way down the stairs, and shot and killed the people running towards the stairs with rifles. Master Liang and Master Li who had fled in a hurry, were shot by Qin Ke on the spot. After several shots in a row Master Liang and Master Li could no longer get up. Chen Wan used a machine gun to shoot at the people above indiscriminately. When one gun ran out of bullets, she threw it away Then picked up another gun and continued to shoot. Soon there were fewer and fewer people on the platform who could escape, and several Xiang Jiawei's subordinates were even more frightened and jumped off the platform. In the end some had their heads broken, some had their legs broken and of course some were safe. 

After the people below the platform experienced a short period of silence, they suddenly became chaotic. Many of these people's minions fled in fright, Chen Wan also changed her rifle and shot and killed the fleeing people below. Suddenly "bang bang bang" gunshots and sounds of calling for help and fleeing resounded through the sky in the villa But when Xiang Jiawei held similar parties before, he would close the electronic gate because he didn't like to be disturbed by others, and The remote control of the gate is on his body. It's small but delicate, only the size of a key chain but powerful. Now that the gate is closed, many people started to run out the building in a panic.