chapter 168-169-170

The group finished moving all the things in the warehouse on the third floor and then went up to the fourth floor. Chen Wan split open the door of the warehouse on the fourth floor with a fire axe and what came to her face was a burst of stench coming from the freezer in the warehouse. It's some rotten animal meat. Chen Wan hurriedly closed the freezer door, took a few steps back and said, "These meats are no longer good, let's carry food and other things directly." Chen Wan covered her nose and hid away from the freezer, and walked to the box next to the wall. There was a whole wall of boxes there and when she opened it, there were all kinds of military cans, including luncheon meat, Beef, tuna, etc.

Chen Wan stacked two big boxes together, lifted them up and went downstairs, there was no elevator and they had to go up and down the stairs, the others could only carry them one by one but fortunately they had great strength, Shen Mingyan and Yiyi are both bionics human and they are very strong, so they carried to boxes quickly. The three also worked hard to carry the supplies into the armored vehicle. Although they were tired, the sense of security after having the supplies made all three of them very happy.

Chen Wan and the others carried supplies until noon before they finally filled up all the space in the compressed space and even put a few boxes of canned food and rice noodles in the open space on the first floor of the RV. When they went out, the street was still quiet. Chen Wan returned to the RV and immediately disinfected the RV with 84 disinfectant and then drove out along the main road in Beijing. The snow had just melted and the city is full of dirty water of rotting corpses, Chen Wan was afraid that if they stayed here, they would get sick sooner or later, so she simply drove the caravan out, followed by the armored car of Qi Jing and the others.

At noon, the weather was hot and the smell outside was unpleasant. Chen Wan didn't dare to open the window, so she turned on the air conditioner in the caravan to cool down a little. They saw a few teams along the way, most of them were Like Chen Wan and the others, they were driving towards the suburbs. On the way they encountered survivors calling for help on the side of the road. Seeing a military vehicle behind the RV, they desperately waved for help. Chen Wan saw a few tall and strong male alphas and she didn't mean to let Yiyi stop, Qi Jing learned the lesson from last time and she stepped on the accelerator and continue following Chen Wan's RV.

They drove all the way to the suburbs near the Panshan Highway before stopping. There were no people here and the terrain was high, so there were no muddy water and rotten corpses on the road. Chen Wan and the others simply started cooking. Qi Jing and the other two also got out of the car and lit the fire to cook. They were too embarrassed to always eat from Chen Wan and the others. Now that they had supplies, they didn't need their help anymore.

Chen Wan diced some luncheon meat and the meat from the canned beef, threw it into the porridge and cooked it together and put some chopped green onion when it came out of the pot, so it's considered a simple meal, However, while Chen Wan and the others were having dinner, several cars drove out of the capital one after another. Seeing that Chen Wan and the others regarded this place as a temporary resting place, those cars also parked nearby one after another, Slowly a small temporary camp was formed.

Chen Wan and Qin Ke were going to get out of the RV to let the wind go and see if they could ask for any useful information.  Qi Jing and the others just finished cooking the rice. Chen Wan looked at it and saw that the porridge that Qi Jing and the others cooked was almost the same as her own. They were all braised with can meat cooked with white porridge. Seeing that the two of them came down, Qi Jing quickly asked, "It just finished cooking, let's eat together."

Chen Wan smiled and shook her head, "We just ate too, you guys eat quickly, me and Qin Ke will strolled around casually." Seeing that Chen Wan and Qin Ke has eaten, Qi Jing and the others began to eat, while Chen Wan and Qin Ke walked around to digest their food. Sure enough, the people in the other cars saw Chen Wan and Qin Ke came down and some wanted to come down to get some air. Two young men got out of an SUV, one was Alpha and the other was Omega. When they saw Chen Wan and Qin Ke coming over, they greeted them, "You guys just came out of Beijing too?" "Yeah." Chen Wan nodded thinking of listen to what he has to say next.