chapter 146

Chen Wan looked at the leopard without any fear in her eyes and raised her bidding card again : "20 kilograms of level 3 mutant animal meat." There began to be low voices of discussion.
  "Is this woman looking for death? The last team that angered leopards was wiped out long ago."
  "Yeah and the Omega and beta in their team are so good-looking, maybe they have already been targeted by leopards."
  "Then it's a disaster for them. Why don't they hurry up and leave before the auction is over? If it's too late, they won't be able to escape."
  Chen Wan quietly listened to the discussions around her and looked at leopard, neither salty nor dull, There seems to be no waves in her eyes.
  Leopard didn't expect that anyone would dare to compete with him for the auction item. After all, as long as their people called out the price, no one would bid for this item.
  Leopard felt that Chen Wan was provoking him, so he gritted his teeth and raised the auction board: "50 kilograms of level 3 mutated animal meat."
  Chen Wan chuckled, looking at Leopard with indescribable contempt, she turned to Looking at Jiang Yanxin, she said softly and coquettishly: "Wife, if they bully me later what should I do? "
  "Don't be afraid, I'm here. "Jiang Yanxin was itchy by her own alpha's acting like a baby and hurriedly comforted her.
  "I know my wife is the best. "Chen Wan replied in a soft voice.
  Qin Ke sat on Chen Wan's right hand, looking at Chen Wan with complicated eyes. She always thought why is Chen Wan always so lively recently? She even acted coquettishly and Seeing her like this, she's quite proficient in her expression?
  The people next to her were already attracted by Chen Wan and those who were closer couldn't wait to stretch their ears to hear what they were talking about and then heard Chen Wan acting like a baby.
  "I thought she was some kind of powerful person, shit, turn out she's a softie?
  "She's just a little bit good-looking and her wife is also pretty good-looking herself. "
  Chen Wan is not angry when people around her say that she's weak. She just can't beat Jiang Yanxin in the field of mental power.
  She held up the sign again: "100 kilograms of level 3 mutant animal meat. "
  Leopard was also completely irritated by Chen Wan and he didn't care about the rules of the venue. He stood up and turned to look at Chen Wan: "I think you're fucking looking for death, don't you know who I am? "
  Chen Wan sneered, the look in her eyes is frighteningly cold, not at all the softness she had when she was acting like a baby with Jiang Yanxin just now, "Who are you? do you deserve to let me know? The one with the highest auction price wins and the poor who can't afford it can't pretend to be so powerful here, you're just a clown. "
  "I'm going to kill you here today. " Leopard said that he wanted to do something directly.
  At this time, a person in military uniform in the front row said: "Fighting are not allowed in the auction hall. You 'Red Sun' often cooperate with the military. This should be clear. After you get out, you can solve it in private. "
  The implication is that don't kill people in the auction hall and the military will not care about what will happen after you go out.
  Leopard frowned and looked at the people sitting in the front row, he spoke for a while: "I won't do anything for the sake of Admiral Wang, you,  wait until you left the auction hall today, I will definitely tear you apart and the Omega next to you will be mine in a while."
  Chen Wan looked over coldly, her voice was not loud but could make everyone around her quite clear: "Is it just you, a piece of trash? I want to see how you tear me apart."
  Chen Wan looked back without fear, the swollen face of the angry leopard was even redder and even the veins pop up.
  "You wait for me." After speaking, Leopard gritted his teeth and sat down. This was the only time he was so aggrieved, he was obviously stimulated by Chen Wan's words just now and once again raised his bidding card: "200 kg Level 3 mutated animal meat."
  Chen Wan nodded with her mouth curled up and was about to continue bidding, Jiang Yanxin reminded in a low voice: "This is far beyond the value of this pair of rings." Chen Wan also lowered her voice and approached Jiang Yanxin's In the ear, "I know, but that leopard was scolded by me just now and he definitely doesn't want to lose face. When I raise the price again he will bleed hard." Jiang Yanxin nodded with a smile .
  So everyone saw that Chen Wan also raised her bid, "500 kilograms of level 3 mutant animal meat, hey, poor people shouldn't come to the auction, it doesn't make any sense to raise the price bit by bit. "
  Chen Wan's voice was not loud but the venue was very quiet during the bidding and her words fell into everyone's ears clearly. Isn't this calling out Leopard and the others?
  The melon-eaters nearby were a little happy to hear that, some of them had long been dissatisfied with Leopard's "Red Sun" team, why can't they bid the price after someone else's bid? This time it's alright, even though they knew that Chen Wan was looking for death, it still gave them a breath, so many people laughed quietly below.
  The blood vessels between Leopard's forehead were about to burst and a man with glasses next to him held up a sign when he saw Leopard, reached out and pressed Leopard's hand and said in a low voice, "Brother, these two broken things are not worth the money. That woman is clearly teasing us."
  Leopard gritted his teeth and said, "You think I don't know? It's just that if I don't keep bidding, where will we put the face of 'Red Sun' in the future? Will anyone else take us seriously?"

  Hearing what Leopard said, the man with glasses had no choice but to let go of Leopard's hand.
Leopard closed his eyes and gritted his teeth and said, "1 ton of level 3 mutated animal meat."
  Chen Wan hissed from behind and said with emotion: "It seems that Leopard really likes this pair of rings, so I will reluctantly give it up to him."
  Chen Wan said it lightly but leopard almost gnawed his teeth, these two broken rings cost him a ton of level 3 mutant meat! He will definitely tear that woman to pieces later.
  Seeing that Leopard was the bell of great grievances, the melon-eaters nearby all held back their laughter. Some even felt a little admiration for Chen Wan, making Leopard and the others suffer. They have to say, it was indeed a bit Cool.
  The next few items in the collection turned out to be antique calligraphy and paintings. Chen Wan had no interest in that, so she didn't raise her placard again. It wasn't until the sixth collection came out that Chen Wan had a little reaction. This time the rings were a pair. There are six rings and the carats of these six rings are obviously better than those two rings just now. Chen Wan already has a plan in mind.
  She was the first to lift 10 kilograms of level 3 mutated animal meat. The leopard in front turned to look at Chen Wan. Chen Wan smiled at the leopard, her eyes full of teasing.
  The man with glasses obviously played the role of a military adviser in the "Red Sun" team and he hurriedly persuaded Leopard: "Brother, don't get angry with her, our goal this time is not these useless things, wait, Then take care of that female alpha."
  Leopard stared at Chen Wan coldly and snorted heavily. A few other people bid for a price but everyone was not very enthusiastic. In the end Chen Wan successfully sold 50 kilograms of level 3 mutant animal meat for the 3 sets of rings that she obtained, it were in stark contrast to the 1 ton of level 3 mutated animal meat that the leopard had just bid.
  Chen Wan smiled and said to the people around her: "I'm sorry, I can't give it to everyone. I quite like these six rings. They are much more cost-effective than the two just now."
  The people next to her also secretly marveled that Chen Wan really would seek death, such a high-profile singing against "Red Sun".
  Chen Wan lost interest in the following auction items again and whispered to Qin Ke beside her, "I'll give you two of the ring when we get back. Let's use it to proposed."
  Qin Ke blushed at what Chen Wan said, It's been so long since she' been with Yanyan and it's true that she haven't proposed yet, so giving Yanyan a surprise is also a very good choice.
  "Okay." Qin Ke responded and blinked at Chen Wan.
  Although the two of them spoke in a low voice, Jiang Yanxin and Shen Mingyan were very close to them and they aren't deaf. Of course they heard the blatant conspiracy of the two alphas. Jiang Yanxin and Shen Mingyan smiled at each other through the two alphas who were whispering.
  The leopards in the front were completely out of mood. They just sat there without bidding for fear of being cheated by Chen Wan again. After all, Chen Wan likes to raise the price, making a worthless thing hundreds or thousands of times its own value but if they don't follow the price, its like admitting that they are poor, which makes "Red Sun" have a face to hang around in Qingji City in the future? Therefore leopard did not raise the price of the unwanted things as usual and to deter others but kept silent.
  After another half an hour, the auction house gradually began to serve the main course of this auction, all kinds of crystal nuclei and the people below were also ready to move and many of them knew the benefits of taking the crystal core, they wanted to exchange the rest of the materials for the crystal core, the auction house became noisy and there were many people bidding.
  Chen Wan also became quiet at the moment. What they were looking for this time was the crystal nucleus of Level 3 mutant animals and the rings were just photographed incidentally.
  Leopard frowned and looked at Chen Wan, who suddenly stopped bidding. Chen Wan also saw Leopard and smiled at Leopard with an inexplicable meaning. I have to make trouble for myself tonight.
  After a while, the crystal nucleus of a super mutant animal was taken out. In fact this kind of crystal nucleus is indeed rare but its not much use to ordinary people and ordinary supernatural beings. They haven't seen anyone take mutated animal crystal cores, everyone now basically agrees that taking zombie crystal cores can improve physical fitness and there is a high probability that they can obtain supernatural powers but taking mutated animal crystal cores is too risky, so super mutant animal crystal cores are generally bid by laboratories at the base and is used for research purposes or the richer teams will exchange for level 3 mutated animal crystal nuclei for later use.