chapter 41

It's been a long time since he seen any living people here if he missed this opportunity. next time some of them might have died. The monitor gritted his teeth and said, "I'll tell, Let me tell you."
 Chen Wan and Qin Ke turned around and Chen Wan stared at the boy, waiting for his next words. "We are students of Nanhuan Middle School. We are sophomores this year. Originally, four other classmates and I signed up for a travel agency to go out for fun, but it turned out to be what we are now. We were trapped in the service area. After we got some supplies, we went to find a room, blocked the doors and windows, and managed to survive until now. Now our food and water are almost exhausted. One of My friend has been having a fever on and off for several days. I happened to see you, so I wanted to come out and ask for help, even if Its just telling us about the nearby base or safe zone, Thank you very much." The squad leader hurriedly explained, his eyes were a little red, obviously worried that he would not be able to ask anything.  

Chen Wan just nodded, "I do know about the safety zone, The government has set up a base at the Binhe New District Gymnasium. It's not too far from here. If you drive, it's more than an hour's journey. Some of you know how to drive, right?" Chen Wan asked abruptly and the squad leader hurriedly replied: "Yes, yes, Li Yue and I can both drive, although we don't have license, but that's because we are underage, when we are at home Our family taught us." The squad leader probably understood what Chen Wan meant, but he still expressed his concerns: "It's just that we don't have the car keys, so we can't start the ignition." "Who told you that you need a car key to drive? Let your classmates come down too, grab your supplies and leave as soon as possible and go to the base of the Binhe New District Gymnasium while it is still early, at least there is military protection there, it is safer than staying by yourself." "Okay, thank you for willing to tell us this information, I'll tell them to go down first." The squad leader also felt that they had nothing to gain, after all, they had nothing to give, he hurriedly waved his hand at the window, motioning for everyone to come down with their things.  

Zhao Jingjing's body was still limp and weak, so she could only rely on Li Yue and Qiao Shirui to support her, while the fat man took a wooden stick to lead the charge in front of them and soon the people came to the squad leader's side but they were still wary of Chen Wan and Qin Ke. Chen Wan saw that they were supporting the patient and did not abandon their companions because of Her illness, so she nodded with some relief. She has only been in this world for a few days, but she has seen too many desperados and backstabber, it's rare that these children can support each other. "I'll help you find a car that you can drive later. While it's still morning, hurry up and drive to the base. Do you know the way to the Binhe New District Gymnasium?" Chen Wan asked.  

Li Yue also didn't expect the two women on the opposite side to help, so she hurriedly replied, "I know the way to get there. I used to make appointments with my friends to go there for a run." Chen Wan nodded, and then looked at the person with a bad complexion and asked: "What's wrong with her?" "she have a fever and it has been on and off for several days. Sister, do you have any medicine? I know the medicine can save lives in the current situation. We don't need much just One or two tablet, If she burn up again, we can exchange food with you, we won't take your things for nothing." After seeing an elder sister who is much older than them, Qiao Shirui collapsed, she couldn't hold back her tears.  

"Yes, yes, we still have two boxes of instant noodles, eight packets of biscuits, and four bottles of water. We only need to keep two bottles of water and two packets of biscuits and leave the rest to you." After dividing up the supplies, they carried the bag and handed it to Chen Wan. Seeing the sincerity of the children's words, Chen Wan nodded and said, "It seems that there are. I'll go back and get some medicine for you." "Thank you, sister." Their request really works.  

Although they haven't said anything, they actually know it in their hearts, Under such circumstances, it is very likely that their family members are no longer there. They have already regarded each other as family members, so of course they don't want Zhao Jingjing to have trouble. Immediately the children thanked Chen Wan and Qin Ke. Chen Wan smiled lightly and shook her head, "No, I've got the medicine then you can leave quickly." Qin Ke went back to get the medicine with Chen Wan, Qiao Shirui smiled with tears at Zhao Jingjing who is still a little groggy and she Said: "Jingjing, you must hold on, we met two kind sisters, she has medicine, don't worry, you will be fine after taking the medicine, she also helps us find a car, we will be able to arrive at a safe place soon."