chapter 70

Seeing Chen Wan looking at them Jiang Yanxin asked: "What's wrong?". "It's okay, I'm just thinking about us going to the base tomorrow. There are four outstanding-looking women and a three-year-old child in their arms. It's hard not to attract attention." But Chen Wan had a general feeling, The strength of their team is very good, instead of thinking about it, it's better to see what happens when the time comes. "That's right, but there's no other way. It's really dangerous to go to the base and we don't know how long it will take, plus we brought a baby." Jiang Yanxin thought for a while and said. "Don't worry, there are so many of us, nothing will happen." Qin Ke followed suit. 

"Yeah, let's talk about it when we get to the place tomorrow. Let's go, let's walk around this street and see what else we can find." Chen Wan said as she walked into a nearby hardware store. Chen Wan glanced around the store, and it's obvious that the shelves inside were basically emptied of all the things that were useful, only a few long-handled iron pliers, and a lot of screws, nails, and wires remained. Yiyi glanced at it and started to grab things, "Come here and help, these nails and iron wires can be used to repair Yanyan's new body. As I said before it consumes a lot of steel, Manufacturing A delicate body doesn't necessarily consume many tons, we need move this things back to the car since we might be able to use it in the future."  

Qin Ke is the first to rush into the place where the wire was placed in the store, and she took a large reel and All the iron wires were put in her arms, while Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin took a big bag and put all the nails, screws and some tools that Chen Wan didn't know what they were. Since they are four of them, they are quite fast together, They only delivered it in one trip in the trunk of the RV, and there was basically nothing else in the store after.

Afterwards Chen Wan and the others entered a 24-hour convenience store. The faces of those place were even cleaner than Chen Wan's since they have been searched before. They just scanned around and then exited. Chen Wan sighed and looked at the three people beside her: "It seems that all the supplies in Punan City have been searched, and the shops in the small county town have nothing." "The people passing by here to go to the based like us must have searched it before. let's look again if we can't find anything then let's go back to the RV." Yiyi explained. 

Afterwards Chen Wan and the others went into two restaurants in a row, basically everything inside had been searched but the four of them still got two kitchen knives and a few whetstones, which were stored in the staff lounge of the small restaurant, they found two rolls of toilet paper, several unopened bottles of shampoo, two boxes of sugar cubes, and a box of stick-shaped instant coffee, and they took it all away. They walked and chatted, thinking that they already came out then it would be better to search the whole street, so they came to a small clinic again, of course all the medicines on the medicine shelf had been emptied, but There were a lot of normal saline and glucose for infusion left, as well as disposable tubes for infusion. Chen Wan thought that these bottles should be inconvenient to carry, so no one carried them.  

"It's not a waste of time. Let's take all of these away. What if it's useful in the future? Especially glucose, it's perfectly fine to drink as water." Anyway, they still have room in the caravan, so let's just take it. They quickly carried all the normal saline and glucose in the small clinic, and swept away the disposable infusion tubes and then they put all the things into the compressed space of the RV. They didn't get anything very useful so they returned to the RV without even an hour. Zai Zai hadn't watched a few cartoons yet, when she saw her mother and the others came back, she couldn't be happier, so she went straight to Jiang Yanxin for a hug.  

Chen Wan and the others made a simple dinner and ate all the crystal nuclei, and then they went to rest but Yiyi is suffering, she didn't need to rest so she had to go to the second floor to stay by herself. Chen Wan woke up at six o'clock in the morning relying on the biological clock as before. After waking up Chen Wan felt that the caravan is moving. She washed up a little and went out, and saw that Yiyi is already sitting in the driver's seat and driving the car, and so was Qin Ke.  Chen Wan walked to the stove and boiled a big pot of eight-treasure porridge, and asked Yiyi, "What time did you start the car?" Yiyi replied while driving, "I don't need to sleep. I drove away at dawn, we have another three hours, and we will be there at 9 o'clock."