🚫chapter 60🚫

Chen Wan watched Zai Zai eat the crystal nucleus and fell into deep thought. She asked the system in her mind curiously: "System, how much crystal nucleus can an ordinary person eat to evolve a supernatural power?" "It varies from person to person. It is also related to the length of time of taking, the amount of taking and your own physical fitness. 10 crystal nuclei per day is the most scientific way to take it. If there is too much or if it is too little, the effect will not be achieved in a short time. Please wait patiently." The cold mechanical sound of the system sounded again. Chen Wan nodded thoughtfully, they should be the first people on the R2 planet to take crystal cores and eat mutated animal meat. If they can really evolve superpowers, they must be the first and 10 crystals per day is also good for the body. After thinking about this Chen Wan no longer struggled with it.  

The caravan was successfully repaired when Chen Wan fell asleep. The first thing they need to do now is to fill up the water tank and fuel tank with gasoline. There is still enough gasoline in the caravan for her to drive for another hour at most. After thinking about it Chen Wan no longer hesitated, and discussed with Jiang Yanxin and Qin Ke: "We don't have much gasoline and water in the car, so we have to go to Yuezhou City to find a place to refuel and Fill up the water tank before going on the road." The three of them discussed it, and then Chen Wan went to drive, she also used the mechanical arm to suck up all the gasoline in the vehicle near the toll booth, She managed to get enough gasoline to drive for about four or five hours. Then Chen Wan started driving in Yuezhou City.  

Since the toll booth is in the suburbs of Yuezhou City, Chen Wan drove for another hour and the surrounding buildings gradually increased. They also saw two gas stations on the way, but unfortunately they were out of gasoline. Chen Wan can only continue to drive into the city. As Chen Wan continued to go deeper, she found that there were far more living people in Yuezhou City than Weibei City where they stayed before. Just driving along the way Chen Wan had already met four to five batches of people who came out to sweep goods together, and she couldn't help but vigilant. In the last days not only zombies and monsters must be guarded against, but also the living people.  

Chen Wan turned a corner and drove to another road. She saw a few zombies head-on, but the number of zombies wasn't many. They had already been beheaded by the few people who came out to sweep the goods. Chen Wan and one of them looked at each other, didn't stop much, and drove on to Yuezhou city. After driving for a while, Chen Wan finally saw another gas station, and hurriedly drove in. Chen Wan put the robotic arm on the mailbox to let it automatically identify whether there's gasoline in it. Soon the system's mechanical sound sounded again: "It has been detected that the gasoline in the oil storage tank is sufficient and can be absorbed. Do you want to absorb it?"  

Chen Wan hurriedly gave the "Yes" command. After receiving the command, the system started to used the mechanical arm to absorb the gasoline in the tanker. The tanker is connected to the underground oil storage tank, so it's not just the little gasoline in the tanker but the gasoline in the underground storage tank is also absorbed and delivered to the 2800L fuel tank of the RV. But not long after absorbing it, Chen Wan saw a group of people with steel pipe and machetes surrounding them not far away, and one of them had a pistol in his hand. Standing beside Chen Wan, Qin Ke felt that something is wrong when she saw this, She frowned and said, "It seems that we are in trouble again. This time we must have encountered a local snake." 

Chen Wan looked coldly at the front of the car to the dozen or so people who surrounded them.  Chen Wan lowered the steel plates on the rear windows before driving and covered them tightly. Only the windshield in front of the car could see a little of what's going on inside the car. A man with a machete saw the faces of Chen Wan and Qin Ke, and his eyes seemed to lighten up, He walked over and kicked the car door in a hurry, and then walked back to the front windshield to face the car, he Look at Chen Wan and Qin Ke then whistled, "Hey, girls, do you want to refuel? Lol, you have to get out of the car to get the refueling gun. What is that iron rod you put on the refueling machine? Do you think This way you can take the fuel easily? if you have asked nicely, I will help you."