chapter 96

Half an hour later, Chen Wan and the others drove to a small town in Punan City. It can be seen that the town is quite desolate, Apart from zombies in twos and threes, there is no living person on the narrow streets. Yiyi parked the car next to a residential building, let one side of the RV lean against the residential building then covered all the windshields of the RV with steel plates and turned on the lights on the first floor of the RV. Chen Wan unbuttoned her seat belt, handed the child in her arms to Yiyi, stretched her waist and said with a smile: "Let's rest here today, this small town seems to have a small population, and the zombies are too small, this place should be quite safe. We've been exhausted for the past two days, let's make some delicious food tonight, to celebrate our successful escape from the base." 

"Mommy, I want meat~" Zai Zai In Yiyi's arms, didn't forget to remind Chen Wan with her little milk voice. "Mommy knows Bao'er, the meat you want is indispensable." Chen Wan smiled and pinched Zai Zai's face. When Ye Lan heard that cooking is going to be done, she hurriedly got up and smiled at Chen Wan: "Then Old Jiang and I will cook, we can't help you for the time being and we're holding you back, let us do it." Chen Wan saw that the old woman is very thin, they must have suffered a lot in the base in the past few months, so How could she let them cook. "No, I will cook today. Yan Xin, you bring your parents and Wan Ning to take a look around the caravan. From now on Our parents and Wan Ning will live on the second floor. I have already put sheets and bedding on the bed on the second floor. You can cover them up later." 

"Okay, that's right, Wan Ning can't eat beef." Jiang Yanxin reminded again. "I know, i'll make a different dish for her. It's a pity that Wan Ning can't eat the meat of mutated cow. The meat is delicious and good for the body, it's the same when we hunt other animals to eat." Chen Wan smiled and talked, when she spoke, she had a thought and a large piece of beef appeared on the chopping board, which shocked Ye Lan. Chen Wan hurriedly explained: "I forgot to tell you, Dad, and Wan Ning that this caravan is my special ability and I can get things out of the compressed space of the caravan with my thoughts. Anyway there are still many strange things about it, you will understand after watching Yan Xin."  

"Hey, that's good, we'll take a look." Seeing that there was no impatience and alienation in Chen Wan's expression, Ye Lan felt slightly relieved and followed Jiang Yanxin. Jiang Yanxin first showed off the foldable sofa in the small restaurant. The sofas on both sides are opened to form two sofa beds and the bathroom which can take a bath with hot water at any time and there is a bunk bed over there with a double bed on the bottom and a single on the top." Ye Lan looked at so many things and hurriedly said to Jiang Yanxin: "Your dad and I will take turn sleeping at night. The floor is also fine, you can't let the main force have no place to sleep."  

Jiang Wanning also nodded quickly: "Sister, I can't help you much and I won't make trouble for you guys, I will also sleep the floor." Jiang Yanxin shook her head with a smile "I haven't shown you all of it yet, so why worry? Nobody needs to sleep on the floor." "Sister, we've gone all the way inside, where is there room for more?" Jiang Wanning asked puzzled. "Isn't there still room too see here?" Jiang Yanxin said as she pulled a doorknob on the wall of the caravan and the door opened with a slight twist. She turned on the light inside and let Ye Lan and the others come in to have a look. The three were stunned and Jiang Wanning realized something is wrong after being stunned for a few seconds. 

She looked at Jiang Yanxin suspiciously and asked, "Sister, it stands to reason that the space in the RV should have been used up. What's going on here? Why is there an extra room?" Jiang Yanxin smiled and explained: "Most of the space in the RV is compressed space and it can be changed with the upgrade of the RV. Don't look at the RV from the outside but It's actually a little bigger than an ordinary RV. The one below looks ordinary but the inside is full of holes." "This is really a novelty, with this room, its enough to live in and there is no need to sleep on the floor." Ye Lan said with a smile.