🚫chapter 174 🚫

She expressed her heartfelt heart to the man many times, Ke Qing left the boss's room and turned opened another room a few doors away but Keqing didn't go in, her mind was running fast and after opening the door, she quickly closed it making a little noise that she returned to the room. Because she's obedient, the boss treats her well and the boss's younger brothers respect her, so Ke Qing still has a certain degree of freedom in this office building.  

She pursed her lips and thought about what she was going to do. In this office building, there are guards on the stairs of every two floors. She managed to get down to the third floor with the excuse of getting the boss a drink and manage to get some tools. Thinking about it, Ke Qing opened the door again. She took advantage of these people drunk last time and secretly took a few bundles of unremarkable parachute ropes. This kind of rope is strong, durable and easy to hide on the body since the rope is very thin. If it's used for climbing, it must be equipped with gloves and she already sewed the gloves herself.  

Before she used the excuse of sewing clothes for the boss, got the needle and thread and indeed sewed clothes for him but the needle and thread were not taken back. Ke Qing rolled her eyes and there was a ferocity in her pupils that never been seen before. She carefully hid the two ropes in her gloves, put the gloves behind her waist, opened the door gently and carefully close the door tightly. She walked all the way downstairs, and met the man in the suit on the way, Ke Qing smiled and said, "Boss asked me to go to the third floor to get wine, so I'll go down first." "Okay." The man in the suit was not surprised, After all, it wasn't the first time Keqing went down to the third floor to get wine.  

It's just that after Ke Qing left, the man in the suit muttered cursingly: "The boss is really stingy, He just keep the star for himself to play and doesn't let the brothers play together." Ke Qing talked and laughed along the way but in fact she's terrified after taking the red wine out from the third floor. She came to the stairwell between the third and fourth floors, opened the window quietly and put the red wine on the ground beside her.

It's afternoon now, if these people don't go out to scan the goods, most of them will catch up on sleep in the room or go to the 10th floor to vent their desires, so not many people pass by here.
She quickly took out the rope in the glove and tied several knots on the iron handrail and the heater in the corridor. One rope was used to bear the force and she tied the other to protect her. The rate of decline is not as fast.  

After preparing these, Keqing took off her shoes, put on her gloves and climbed up the window, tied the survival knot rope around her waist to protect herself, held the other rope tightly with both hands and descend it bit by bit, her legs braced against the wall and slid down. It's just that this step should be easy in imagination but Qing's strength is not enough and she has to pay attention to whether the people inside will find her, so she is frightened.  

Fortunately, the guards on the first floor fell asleep sitting on the stool and Keqing's strength was exhausted at the moment. Although she was wearing gloves, her hands were still burning. With one floor left, she gritted her teeth and slid down quickly. The inside of the glove was wet and the palms of her hands should have been completely cut.  

This place is just across the road from the shopping mall where the military is located but the lobby on the first floor of the office building has always been guarded by a small team. If she doesn't move, she will be discovered sooner or later. Then it isn't just death waiting for her but probably Torture and if she ran to the opposite side, it would definitely attract the attention of those in the hall but this was also a lifeline, she was really fed up with this place.  

Thinking about it, Ke Qing first crawled on the ground to the opposite shopping mall. Because the military cleaned up the zombies, there were also many corpses of zombies here. She got some disgusting blood on her body, she crawled and stopped and finally climbed to the gate of the opposite shopping mall and Ke Qing rushed into the opposite shopping mall.