chapter 86

Chen Wan and the others had a simple meal, but when they were about to leave, they heard from the people in the tent that after 6 pm every day, for safety reasons, they would suspend the people in the base from leaving the base until 8 am the next day they continued to release them. Now Chen Wan and the others could only stay in the base for one more night However, Chen Wan thought that Jiang Wanning's health wasn't good, and it would be beneficial to stay here and rest for another night. Jiang Yanxin gave Jiang Wanning anti-fever medicine and anti-allergy medicine again. The hives on Jiang Wanning's face had healed up a lot, and now she fell asleep again. Chen Wan thought for a while and said to Jiang Zhaoyuan and Ye Lan: "Mom and Dad, you should also go to bed early, we will leave here early tomorrow morning." "okay, okay." the two elders responded quickly.

The tents in Area D usually turn off the lights at 9:00 p.m., and after 7:00 p.m., because there are no entertainment activities, most people are already lying down and planning to go to sleep. Chen Wan hugged the child in her arms and approached Jiang Yanxin and asked softly, "My wife? Can you sleep in my arms with the baby?" Jiang Yanxin took the child away in her arms, spread the clothes on the floor by herself, hugged Zai Zai with her back to Chen Wan and fell asleep, not wanting to talk to Chen Wan at all. Seeing that her wife ignored her and took the little guy away, Chen Wan felt wronged and spread a lot of clothes behind Jiang Yanxin, and lay down behind Jiang Yanxin, she originally wanted to put her arms around Jiang Yanxin, she stretched out her arms but we took it back again without daring to hug her.

Although Ye Lan and Jiang Zhaoyuan lay down early, they didn't sleep all the time. From time to time they looked at the movement of their eldest daughter and Chen Wan. When they saw the scene just now, they looked at each other, and then shook their heads again. After staying in the base for a long time, they were afraid that Chen Wan would be like those alphas in the base, abandoning their wife and daughter to find a better-looking Omega, their daughter is stubborn, they tried to persuade their just now but it didn't work! 

At the same time, the military leader is listening to his most confidant, Major General Yao's report on the latest investigation. He didn't plan to hold Xiang Jiawei accountable but he still needed to know who did it, so he simply asked his most trusted cronies to investigate. "Commander, I have already checked out what you told me. Xiang Jiawei was dealt with by two female alphas who just joined the base today. They have cleaned up several batches of hooligans in area D since they entered D area. At that time, there were four people in total, but the two female alphas were basically the ones who fought. In the end, it was two people who went against so many people under Xiang Jiawei's subordinates. They came to the base to find someone, i found out that one of their family member is sick and has been sleeping." Major General Yao reported what she learned to the big leader respectfully."  

"So, these two female alphas are interesting" The big leader thought that it was a group of people who solved Xiang Jiawei or that the victimized group rebelled, but he never thought that two people could take all of Xiang Jiawei and his people. "Yes, Commander, those omega from Xiang Jiawei ran out there said that the two were amazing, saying that they were not only very skilled, but also proficient in firearms. After Xiang Jiawei's men dropped their weapons, the two kept suppressing shooting the others so Xiang Jiawei people had no choice but to flee to the building to hide, and were finally set on fire." Major General Yao continued to tell the big leader what she had heard.

"So these two alphas are rare talents?" Not only did they punished the gangsters who violated laws and regulations in District D, but also got rid of Xiang Jiawei and his gangsters. Xiao Yao, in this way, you can bring them here, young people who serve the country with such passion are most needed. by the way, let the people from the Secret Service Squadron try their skills first, ig they really do what those people said, then bring them to see me, otherwise don't waste time." After the big leader finished speaking, he picked up a book and read it, then stopped talking.