chapter 195-196

"Are these people worthy? They are weak as chickens and dare to play wait the rabbit with me?" Liu Meng sneered. He chewed the gum in his mouth a few more times and continued with disdain: "You two wait here, I'll go play with them." "Liu Meng, don't take it lightly, the people in the first district dare to do this, it must be that they have cards in their hands that you can't afford to mess with." Zhu CiXing reminded. "What are you afraid of? Aren't there the two of you to help me out? All right, I'll go there now, It's already noon and it's time for them to eat." After speaking, Liu Meng turned and went downstairs. In a few breaths, he already arrived near the place where Chen Wan and the others were staying. with another dodge, he quickly hid in the side of an old car. Because Liu Meng's body has been transformed like Shitou, his skeleton has also been replaced with refined steel, so his speed is much faster than ordinary people. In addition his own ability is speed, which is equivalent to adding a double buff. 

When running fast, ordinary people can't even see afterimages, which is why Liu Meng dares to be so unscrupulous. It's just that Chen Wan added two additional attributes to her speed, so she who also has a speed bonus, she can see things that others can't see clearly. Chen Wan aimed the rifle in her hand to the dilapidated car on the opposite side and shot and said while shooting: "I have seen you. I thought you were a clever person but it turned out to be a thief who can only hide in the dark. why? you don't dare to come out to see people, Is it?"  

Since Liu Meng's body were transformed, no one dared to talk to him like that, he didn't expect Chen Wan to see him, Liu Meng felt that he was provoked by Chen Wan. He simply stood out from the car and looked at Chen Wan with disdain: "You can see me? It's interesting, I guess you're also a speed user?" "A few times before the soldiers have disappeared, Did you take them away?" Chen Wan raised her gun and asked.

Liu Meng smiled lightly and didn't care too much: "So what? I'll tell you when you can hurt me."  The next second a "bang" gunshot sounded and Qin Ke fired. Liu Meng smiled disdainfully and turned around to avoid the bullets. He's a speed attribute bonus and he can easily dodge the attacks of this kind of firearms. After he moved a few minutes easily, he suddenly realized something was wrong but it was obviously too late, he dodge the bullet but the bullet drew half an arc in the air, coming in the direction he just dodged. Before he had time to dodge the second shot, the bullet already hit his left chest. 

Liu Meng were shocked and took a step back, the severe pain in his shoulder told him that everything that happened just now were real. He didn't dare to be careless so he run while shouting at a building not far away: "Zhu Cixing, save me, there are gun-attribute abilities among them." The next moment Qin Ke shot again. It was obvious that the subtle connection between herself and the gun is broken, as if her ability had disappeared out of thin air. "What's the matter? My ability seems to be disabled." Qin Ke raised her voice to remind. Wei Siyu wanted to activate her immune ability but found that all the energy in her own spiritual realm could not be used: "No way, mine can't be used either." After hearing what Qin Ke and the others said, Chen Wan probably had a guess. 

She saw Liu Meng Wanting to run so she immediately chased after him, shooting while chasing she clearly felt that Liu Meng's speed has slowed down, not only because of his shoulder injury but also because of her speed-related abilities. Chen Wan understood that the opponent's shielding ability is indiscriminate. They couldn't use the ability on their side nor could they use it on the other side. Chen Wan caught up behind Liu Meng within a few breaths. She stretched out her hand and wanted to grab Liu Meng's shoulder. Liu Meng never thought that Chen Wan could catch up. After all he already run away for a while, Coupled with the fact that all abilities were blocked by Zhu Cixing, he couldn't figure out how Chen Wan could be so fast.

At the same time, Xiao Hai, who came over with Liu Meng, jumped straight down from the second floor at this moment and there seemed to be something on his knees and he were raised one meter out of thin air. The two extended mechanical prosthetics inside looked well-made and had excellent bounce performance and he rushed towards Chen Wan and the others.  Shen Mingyan was afraid that Chen Wan would be attacked, so she gone up to meet him. Xiao Hai has seen a female beta who was a full meter shorter than him, so he immediately scorn at her but in the next second, Shen Mingyan pulled his leg violently and he were thrown flying out in an instant. Before Xiao Hai even had time to react, he was thrown and hit a wall, even breaking the wall behind him.