chapter 193-194

Chen Wan and Wei Siyu received their equipment early the next morning. There were not many people going this time, they are mainly there to find clues, so the military personnel only went with two teams of fifty soldiers in total.Chen Wan and the others drove a total of six armored vehicles out of the base with some other supernatural beings. The vehicle drove all the way to a small town where the people were always missing these days. 

At the same time, in the laboratory on the sixth floor of the county hospital, the assistants took all the blood of the two ordinary people who failed the experiment and put them in the blood bank for later use, The man standing is accustomed to the scene in front of him. He smiled lightly and said: "Only one of the people who got back these days is a supernatural person and it's not very useful. I heard that the experiment failed again." Dr. Wu washed his hands and said with a smile, "It's not so easy to succeed. The six of you are the most perfect artwork I have produced so far."

"Yes, they're all Damned, I'll catch those people one by one and take them to you as a test subjects, Oh yes, there are several psychic superpowers in there, I think doctor should be very interested, right?" The man is Shitou and his figure were as usual, his back is straight and he is actually more energetic than before. "That's natural. You must know that the spiritual system is the most difficult to get. If you can get it, Pluto will definitely give you an extra reward." Dr. Wu's eyes lit up when he heard about the spiritual system, he only experimented with two psychic superpowers, one of them was dead and the remaining one was indeed very powerful. Shitou smiled but his eyes were full of coldness: "Huh, of course I can get them, those hypocritical people should be damned, including you, Doctor." As he talked Shitou turned his eyes coldly to Dr. Wu

Dr. Wu didn't care much, and even had time to drink another sip of tea and then he said unhurriedly: "You love your life so much, you wouldn't do that, after all, both pluto and I are in control of you. There is a small switch on your body, as long as we flip the switch or you kill us, the little bomb in your body will be destroyed automatically and it will be you who will die first, young people, don't be so impulsive ." "I was just joking with you. I haven't avenged my vengeance yet. How could I die so easily? You hurt me and Keqing after we left the first district but those people in the first district are the ones who really drove me and Keqing to a dead end, especially Chen Wan and Wei Siyu's team, everyone in there deserves to die and they should all feel the pain I have endured for the past three months." Shitou's facial expression was somewhat ferocious, The veins on his body popped up, as if he wished he could strangle Chen Wan and the others to death in the next moment.   

"That's right, 'Xintiandi' is only helping you and the target should still be pointed at the person you hate the most." Dr. Wu said with a smile. Shitou nodded and then asked: "How is Keqing now?" he waited for a moment before asking again: "How is the baby in her belly?" "Sleeping in the mother's womb, there is no fetal movement for the time being but it is normal. Ordinary children usually have four months before they move, so you don't have to worry." Dr. Yang replied with a smile and then said: "By the way, do you want to see Keqing? She misses you all the time and you haven't visited her since you woke up."

Shitou clenched his fists tightly, remembering the past, when he only thought about his own survival, He even took the initiative to let Keqing and the child replace him as the test subjects. Thinking about it now, he's a little afraid to face Keqing. Dr. Yang saw Shitou's anxiety and said with a chuckle: "She didn't blame you and under the care of my staff, she lived a very good life. She had food and drink every day and a dedicated nutritionist, go and see her." Shitou swallowed a few times and finally nodded silently.   

He followed Dr. Wu to the narrow corridor protruding from the sixth floor. As Dr. Wu said, he couldn't kill Dr. Wu or Pluto. His own life were in their hands, so he could only grit his teeth, he put all his hatred on Wei Siyu and the other, who made him and Keqing into what they are now. Dr. Wu and several other staff members took Shitou to a glass room at the far end of the sixth floor. The room was not big about 20 square meters enough for one person to live. Ke Qing is lying on the bed and looking at the ceiling. One hand was bound by a long chain, apparently to prevent her from escaping. Shitou just glanced at her and clenched his fist. Seeing Shitou's reaction, Dr. Wu smiled deeper. He likes to witness these painful scenes with his own eyes. He had no intention of leaving and entered the room with a few assistants and asked the assistant to move a chair, staring at the two people in front of him with more interest, as if watching an interesting movie.