chapter 66

That voice sounded like zombies but when Chen Wan and the others went to look at the front windshield, they were shocked to see that those zombies were not like the ones they usually saw. they we're in Strange shapes, some zombies even have three or four deformed heads. Surprised Chen Wan hurriedly asked Yiyi beside her, "What is this?" "They are mutated zombies that have undergone nuclear radiation. They should have come from Linqi City. I have to turn off the ventilation system of the RV. These zombies are carrying a lot of radioactive particles, and lesions have already occurred in their flesh and blood. If you touch it directly you may be exposed to radiation, so it's better not to have any contact with these things to be on the safe side." Yiyi turned serious and stared at the group of nuclear mutant zombies outside.  

Those zombies were walking around in the parking lot aimlessly Because of the parking angle, Chen Wan and the others couldn't see the street outside. Yiyi took off her high heels and put them aside, took out a pair of sneakers from the compressed space door and put them on, she looked at Chen Wan and said, "We have to get out of here as soon as possible, I have a map in my brain so I'll drive." Chen Wan nodded: "Okay, then I'll help you with the co-pilot." Jiang Yanxin had already placed the pots and bowls back and she sat on the sofa on the side with her back to the bathroom door, Holding Zai Zai and fastening their seat belt, Her eyes fell on Chen Wan and Yiyi, but she didn't say much.  

Yiyi has already started the RV, Her driving skills is obviously not bad. During this time Chen Wan has been controlling the mechanical arm in front to grab the nuclear mutant zombies rushing towards the RV To throw it far away but its difficult for her to control the mechanical arm in the back of the RV, Chen Wan also expressed her doubts: "I can't see the mechanical arm at the back." "Don't worry, I'm already in control of it." Yiyi replied to Chen Wan's words while driving. At this time, Chen Wan saw the scene on the street. Although there were not many zombies, there were one or two hundred nuclear mutant zombies running around in the street.

Chen Wan gradually became worried. "How long can the air in our RV last?" Chen Wan asked. "It can last for a while, We'll find a place without these things to take a breath later." When Yiyi was speaking, she stepped on the accelerator, turned onto the road on the right and drove towards the south of Yuezhou City. Yiyi basically didn't slow down along the way. The group of nuclear mutant zombies encountered in the front were all blocked by Chen Wan with the mechanical arm while Yiyi also controlled the ones behind. She speed all the way basically there are many nuclear mutant zombies on every road, Chen Wan can't help but feel a little puzzled: "This group of things should be in Linqi City, why are they here to a nearby city so quickly?" "Zombies don't eat, drink, or rest. When you sleep and eat, they rush tirelessly and these things like to gather in places where there are people. I think Linqi should have become a dead city since The people inside have already run away so This group of zombies must have been scattered to the surrounding cities, Places with a lot of people will attract more zombies. The situation of the Survivor Base in Yuezhou City doesn't look optimistic." Yiyi calmly analyzed while driving.  

She had a map in her brain so the car drove very smoothly. Compared with Chen Wan who had to be guided by someone, she could calmly analyze the current situation with Chen Wan while maintaining a safe posture. "It should be." Chen Wan also agreed with Yiyi's analysis. Because the military is stationed at the base in the south of Yuezhou City, the surrounding zombies have been cleared by the military and There are still many ordinary people living in the south. Chen Wan and the others have seen several groups of people being killed along the way and some The nuclear mutant zombies were chasing after them. A few meters away from them, there's a man who's just been sprayed with blood by the nuclear mutant zombies, His arm corroded after being sprayed with blood. Before the zombie had time to open its mouth and bite the man, the blood in the man's nostrils start gushing out.