chapter 143

Chen Wan and the others ate early the next morning and start to help Wei Siyu after breakfast, the rain has been falling intermittently for the past few days and the sun has not been seen for several days in a row. Fortunately it didn't rained in the morning and Chen Wan and the others are preparing things for the meeting later.
  Wei Siyu was also preparing early in the morning. Today she will re-announce the rules and regulations of the base.
  Looking at the hazy sky, Chen Wan said to Wei Siyu beside her: "When the base is a little more stable, I think you can start transporting a few large ships from the pier to the base, the kind of large ships that can be used if you want to take the rest of the people. The cloudy and rainy weather is not accidental and there may be natural disasters in the future."
  "You mean natural disasters such as mountain torrents?" Wei Siyu looked into the distance with Chen Wan.
  "Perhaps it is more frightening than mountain torrents. In short anything can happen in the last days, so take precautions before it happens." Chen Wan sighed. Human beings are still small in front of nature even if they are supernatural beings. This is the fact the no one can change.
  When Chen Wan and Wei Siyu were talking, the people in front of the building gathered little by little and there were voices discussing this matter from time to time in the crowd.
  "Hey, I heard that the base will be distributed according to work in the future, shit, then we may never have a good life in the future."
  "I heard that too and in the future, they will not allow places like nightclubs, all privileges people like us is done, we have to work every day, which is annoying."
  "But these people are very ruthless. The Meng brothers' abilities are recognized as the most powerful in our base but it turned out that these people is someone we can't afford to offend."
  "Then I won't stay here anymore, there are plenty of beautiful Omega in other bases and I don't have to stay here."
  Of course, there were more joyful voices in the crowd, After all there are a lot of poor people here. Before they were all oppressed by the Meng brothers. Now that there's a new base commander, these people are looking forward to the future development of the base.
  "Maybe we can live a good life now. The Meng Brothers bully men and women. I have long disliked them."
  "I hope the new commander of this base can be a little fairer at least let us workers have enough to eat."
  "As long as we have enough to eat, we're not afraid of doing more work. "
  As the crowd gathered bit by bit, Chen Wan rode a bicycle around the base with a loudspeaker to remind everyone of the meeting and then returned to Wei Siyu and the others.
  It was a little past eight o'clock and the front of the building was full of people. There were about 900 people and the total number of people in the entire base did not exceed 1,000.
  Wei Siyu told everyone to be quiet when she saw that everyone was close together. She took the microphone in her hand and began to announce the new order here, "In the future, the base will adopt a new order for management, everyone is equal and everyone has to go through labor if they want to eat. As for the previous bars, nightclubs and other places we will destroy it, we have too many things to prepare and the base is not completely safe just yet. Everyone must contribute to the construction of the base, otherwise the supplies will not be distributed. In addition, the guards will patrol the base in small groups in the future. If there is any phenomenon of bullying others at will, those who bully others will be kicked out of the base directly. The last thing I want to say is that I will not force everyone to stay. Those who want to leave now go to the side to register and you can leave after canceling your registered name in the base and you can take away your personal belongings but don't think about the things in the base warehouse, they will not be distributed to you when you leave."

  After Wei Siyu finished speaking, there was a commotion from the people below and the most joyful ones were those who came here to seek refuge and had nothing, while those who often went to nightclubs to spend their money did not want to stay. The reason why they stayed here was because they could enjoy the privileges here. Now that their privileges are gone and they have to work with those poor ghosts. This is unacceptable to them but they didn't dare to be the first birds, They're afraid that Wei Siyu will shoot unstable factors.