chapter 111

So Chen Wan rushed up with a machete, Qin Ke and Yiyi did the same, Jiang Yanxin wasn't good at close combat, so she just pulled out a pistol, she didn't understand why two alphas plus a bionic human want to go up and fight close range? Is it more fun to play like that? Jiang Yanxin expressed her incomprehension. Her eyes darkened, she glanced at Zhang Qiang and took out the pistol in her hand. She and Zai Zai had suffered a lot in that white building before, eating expired the food they found and they couldn't drink water for a day or two. When they took a sip of water, they would still be verbally insulted by this group of people. If Chen Wan didn't came then she and Zai Zai wouldn't be what they are now. Chen Wan is right, these people deserve to die .  

The red hair saw that Jiang Yanxin didn't move and Jiang Yanxin is an omega, so he wanted to go up to pick up the leak and control this woman first. After all this is the woman their brother Qiang never forgets, so he rushed towards Jiang Yanxin. Jiang Yanxin raised her gun without any hesitation and shot at red hair and red hair fell to the ground in response, Because of her high energy, Jiang Yanxin's marksmanship is very accurate, even comparable to Chen Wan's, but still a bit worse than Qin Ke with gun ability. Jiang Yanxin's gunshots continued and the people on Zhang Qiang's side were obviously taken aback.  

One of the younger brothers yelled: "Fuck, Brother Qiang, that woman has a gun, everyone be careful that she fires a black gun." Jiang Yanxin sneered, there is no need for her to fire a black gun right now, Chen Wan and the others have already brought four or five of Zhang Qiang's subordinates down after rushing over. Chen Wan rushed into the crowd at an extremely fast speed and before the two younger brothers could react, she had already slashed at them with a Machete. She was so fast and powerful that four or five people around her were all chopped down. 

The other one was grabbed by Chen Wan and thrown away more than ten meters away, The side of her face and the top of her white T-shirt were all stained with blood. Yiyi is even more merciless, one of the four men beside her was kicked away by her and the other two were also killed with a single cut. Not to mention Qin Ke what Zhang Qiang and the others said just now completely angered Qin Ke, she didn't even use a Machete, after climbing onto a man's back, she strangled him to death with her arms. It only took Chen Wan and the others a minute or two to completely turn the tide of the battle. 

At this time, Zhang Qiang and Sun Yuejie had only five living people left and Dongzi is even more frightened at the sight of Chen Wan who is covered in blood. "Fuck, Brother Qiang, what should we do? Chen Wan and the others, these women are too scary," Dongzi almost cried in fright. "Trash, a bunch of useless things, I still have to rely on myself." Zhang Qiang took off his coat and threw it to Dongzi, "Chen Wan, I think you're fucking looking for death, I was still trying to sleep with your wife but I don't need it now, you're all going to die." As soon as he spoke, Zhang Qiang's clothes were quickly torn and his skin gradually changed, from the original yellowish skin to yellow and black. The colors intersected and at the same time, fur grew rapidly on his body. 

Jiang Yanxin watched Zhang Qiang's transformation, without hesitation she stretched out her hand "bang bang bang" and fired three shots in a row. After all they didn't need to watch Zhang Qiang's transformation before doing anything. Chen Wan and the others were just a little curious, so they didn't do anything, Seeing that Jiang Yanxin shot Chen Wan and the others also took out their guns. That's right, there's no need to wait, just shoot, So Chen Wan and the others shot at Zhang Qiang and the others. Dongzi begged for mercy while hiding: "Sister Chen, you see we know each other anyway, please forgive me, I don't want to die yet, I don't want to die."

 "You don't want to die, why don't you ask the Omegas you killed if they want to die, people like you don't deserve to live." After Chen Wan finished speaking, her subordinates didn't show mercy and Dongzi responded with a "snap" He fell to the ground and finally even Sun Yuejie fell to the ground. Zhang Qiang was shot five or six times when he was transforming. After he transformed into a tall saber-toothed tiger, blood is dripping from his belly and shoulders and one of his front legs is limped by Jiang Yanxin. Unexpectedly Chen Wan and the others didn't care about martial arts  ethic and didn't wait for him to transform, they started fighting directly.