🚫chapter 138 🚫

Chen Wan glanced at the waiter indifferently and asked, "Do you have someone named Zhao Jingjing here?"
  "Zhao Jingjing? She is accompanying Mr. Liu in the base right now. I'm afraid she won't be able to accompany you And she's crazy, only Mr. Liu likes to order her recently, I'll show you the list and photos and you can order someone else." The waiter smiled and went to the bar to get the list.
  Chen Wan shook her head and then said, "Meng feng and I are friends. I've never heard of Mr. Liu you mentioned."
  Seeing Chen Wan's displeasure, the waiter heard what she said. The name seems to be very familiar with the owner of the base and he explained: "When Mr. Liu came to the base, he brought a few truckloads of supplies and also brought his own men. He is considered a powerful person in the base. There is no need to conflict with Mr. Liu for a lunatic."
  Chen Wan patted the waiter's shoulder with one hand and gently tugged, the waiter's right arm could not move and he wailed loudly but was soon overwhelmed by the deafening music. 
  And fighting is the most common thing here and no one will care about it except the security guards of the nightclub.

Chen Wan grabbed the waiter's collar and said coldly, "Let me ask you again, where is Zhao Jingjing?"
  "My arm, my arm, ah." The waiter was still immersed in the pain of his dislocated arm, did not answer Chen Wan's question.
  The next moment, Chen Wan threw out a "bang" punch. The waiter was sent flying more than ten meters away and fell far to the middle door of the dance floor, knocking down five dancing people in a row. Only then did the security guards at the bar reacted at this moment and rushed towards Chen Wan and the others and there were some people with guns among them.
  Several security guards have already started shooting at Chen Wan and the others. While Chen Wan and the others are looking for cover to hide, Jiang Yanxin already started flipping through the book. Jiang Yanxin has already memorized the main abilities of the Twelve Gods of Ancient Greece, so she is not in a hurry to hid herself under the bar on one side, she turned to the page of Athena.
  A moment later, a golden light emerged from the ground and a foreign woman with blond hair and bright eyes appeared on the ground beside Jiang Yanxin out of thin air.
  The woman wore a dress covered with snake armor, holding a spear in her right hand and an Aegis shield with gold tassels in her left hand and an owl stood on her right shoulder, looking majestically at everyone, waiting for Jiang Yanxin to give an order .
  Athena is the goddess of wisdom and war. Her Aegis shield can resist all attacks, including Zeus's thunder and lightning. Not only that the Aegis shield also has the ability to petrify the enemy, so Jiang Yanxin summoned Athena to avoid getting involved Innocent people but she felt that the innocent people in this place should only be the forced victims.

  People on the dance floor, including the hall, saw the woman who appeared out of nowhere and the they stopped for a while and even the DJ who was shaking his head with his eyes closed turned off the music.
  Seeing that everyone was stunned, the security captain yelled bravely: "Isn't it just a foreign woman? What the hell are you doing? Shoot her with a gun, isn't it just a few women? Don't we have foreign Omega here too?"
  The security guards thought the same thing, they just felt that something was wrong with this foreign woman appearing out of thin air but there were twenty of them, enough to support the scene, Meng feng and his brother were afraid of such things happening in the nightclubs so More than 20 security guards with live ammunition were specially arranged to guard here.
  The security guards figured out that there were a lot of people on their side and they have guns and the panic when they saw the foreign woman just now subsided a little and they started shooting at Chen Wan and the others with their guns. The next moment Athena's Aegis Shield has a bright light on the surface and the bullets fired by the security guards towards Chen Wan and the others were all blocked out by this shield and the extended surface of the shield flash another light. the security guards who shot at them all turned into stone statues.
  The people in the ballroom were all stunned. A waiter shook the stone statue beside him slightly but he couldn't hold it steady. The stone statue fell to the ground with a "bang" breaking into pieces.
  Chen Wan grabbed a waiter beside her and asked, "Where is Zhao Jingjing?"
  The male waiter's legs went limp on the spot and he sat on the ground tremblingly and said, "She's in the door of private room 310 upstairs, It's none of my business, I'm just an ordinary worker, don't kill me, please don't kill me."
  Chen Wan looked at the man coldly, "If you don't want to die, stop talking nonsense and lead the way."
  "Yes, yes , I'll lead the way, I'll lead the way." The waiter staggered ahead to lead Chen Wan and the others and even picked a place farther from Athena, as if it would be effective.
  Chen Wan looked at the people on the dance floor with cold eyes and said with a sneer, "You guys are enjoying yourself. You can still live a luxurious life in the apocalypse. It seems that there's a strict hierarchy in 'Tomorrow'." The people in the hall was chilled, no one dared to answer Chen Wan's words and after a short period of silence, these people subconsciously began to flee in all directions and the ballroom immediately became chaotic.

  Chen Wan and the others didn't waste any more time here. They were led by the waiter all the way to the door of private room 310. There were four guards with guns standing at the door. When they saw someone coming, they were stunned. After seeing their appearance, he grinned: "Is this a new trick for your nightclub? You even started cosplaying, which is a bit interesting. Although they have two alphas, they are all pretty good-looking. You found a good-looking foreign girl, bring them in quickly, our boss will definitely like it." 

Before the man finished speaking, he felt a sharp pain on his face and he slid down from the wall. Qin Ke swung her fist down, strangled the man tightly with her backhand and pressed him to the ground. One arm pressed the man's hand to prevent him from moving and the other hand tightly strangled the man's neck. After a few seconds, the man doesn't have the strength to struggle anymore, Qin Ke let go and the man lay on the ground like a dead fish.
  And the two men on the other side were stopped by Yiyi and Shen Mingyan before they had time to draw their guns. It didn't take a seconds for the two men to be thrown aside.
  The waiters who brought Chen Wan and the others over almost ran out throw up and there were faint traces of wetness on the ground.
  Qin Ke searched the people and found four pistols plus 8 magazines. Qin Ke handed Jiang Yanxin and Chen Wan one each. Yiyi and Shen Mingyan didn't use guns very much and the remaining two were for Qin Ke Standing beside Chen Wan with both guns in her hands.
  Such a big commotion outside also attracted the attention of the people inside but Chen Wan could faintly hear the piercing music inside that still didn't stop. The door of the 310 private room opened and a man with a shaved eyebrow on the right side of his eyebrow came out of the room. After coming out of the door, he looked at Chen Wan and the others with fixed eyebrows. When he saw the bodyguards lying on the ground, the man directly shot at Chen Wan.
   Chen Wan dodged at a very fast speed and punched the man in the face, the man hit the wall behind Chen Wan with his fist, with a sound of "bang" there was a crisp sound on the wall behind Chen Wan and a man punched a big hole in the wall out of thin air.
  Qin Ke also moved while the man was moving, she pulled the trigger extremely fast and the bullet flew towards the man with the broken eyebrow.
  Until the man was shot between the eyebrows and fell to the ground, he didn't understand what happened when he fell to the ground.
  "This man should be a power user, everyone be careful." Chen Wan reminded.
  Jiang Yanxin immediately gave an order to Athena.
  As long as the men in the room dared to attack people on their side, they would use Aegis shields for protection.
  At the same time as Jiang Yanxin gave the order, Chen Wan already kicked open the door of the box. A hard wooden door was kicked out by Chen Wan and it hit the floor of the box with a deafening sound.
  And the greasy man sitting on the sofa in the private room was also completely stunned. Chen Wan noticed that a young girl next to him was tied to a wooden chair by the man and there were several bottles of unknown liquid on the coffee table next to the chair. There are also several disposable needles.
  The girl murmured to herself with tears in her eyes, one forearm was pulled away and the rubber tube was strangling her arm. This President Liu seemed to be injecting the girl with something.
  "Don't, don't touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me, don't want that..." The girl looked at the things on the coffee table trembling incoherently, as if she didn't see Chen Wan and the others, she were still sobbing muttering to herself.
  Mr. Liu was stunned for a moment and cursed: "Fuck, where did you bastards came from, you spoil my good deeds, where is my bodyguard?"
  Chen Wan sneered and replied: "They are all dead and it will be your turn next."  After
  Chen Wan finished speaking, she tied the man up with the remaining rope on the sofa, the man's violent struggle but was no use to Chen Wan, Chen Wan tied him up like tying up a little chicken, the man saw that he was tied up and began to call for help loudly.
  Chen Wan's slap turned the man's face to one side and even lost a few teeth. The man in pain begged for mercy: "Don't hit me, don't hit me, what do you want? There are many crystal nuclei in my place, I will give you all the crystal nuclei, please don't kill me, I don't know you at all." "Don't know me? Well you'll know me now" Chen Wan said and already taken a disposable needle and the scarlet liquid in a small bottle was drawn into the needle and the man was so frightened that his legs went limp.
  "What are you going to do? I beg you to let me go, there are security guards here, you can't mess around." The man started crying.
  Chen Wan sneered, breaking the man's last hope: "Why do you think we can stand here so leisurely, the security guards have already ended up in the same fate as your subordinates, Zhao Jingjing was hurt by you?" "No, No, the women sent here were all played by the brothers of the Meng family. I just ordered her later. don't blame me. If you want to find someone, you can find the brothers of the Meng family. Let me go, please let me go." Mr. Liu was still rambling on to defend himself.