chapter 58

Chen Wan's face and body is cover in blood, and the cow will have to be slaughtered later, so it's not good to go up the RV. Qin Ke helped her just now so now Qin Ke also had blood on her clothes and hands, not like Like Chen Wan not only is there blood on her face and head but her entire right arm looked as if it had been fished out of the blood. With a quick thought, Chen Wan made an extra bottle of mineral water appear in her hand, quickly unscrewed the water, handed it to Qin Ke beside her and asked Qin Ke to pour it on her. Qin Ke also understood immediately, and poured water into Chen Wan's palm bit by bit. Chen Wan cupped her hands together to catch the water, and at the same time kept rubbing the blood off her face with the water in her hands. After washing like this for four to five times, Chen Wan's face is cleaned of the blood.  

Seeing that Zaizai is still crying in the RV, Chen Wan hurriedly coaxed: "Yangyang stop crying, look at Mummy, there is nothing wrong with me and i'm not injured, the blood on Mummy's body is from Niu Niu's body, The blood on your aunt's clothes is also from Niu Niu's, we both fine, do you want to come and see Niu Niu" Zai Zai tilted her head and looked at her mommy and aunt, and saw the blood on Mommy's face has been washed away, although the red blood is still flowing on her neck but at least it's considered human, so the sound of her sobbing is a little softer now and her aunt next to Mommy is facing her while smiling, so Zai Zai let down her heart a little. She stretched out her little fleshy hand to wipe away her tears, she buried her little face in Jiang Yanxin's arms and rubbed it then she spoke to her mother in a childish voice, with a bit of crying: "Mom, look Look at Niu Niu~"  

Seeing that Chen Wan and Qin Ke are fine, Jiang Yanxin felt relieved, she carried Zai Zai to the door of the car, and coaxed Zai Zai while bouncing her: "Yang Yang is awesome, let's see if Niu Niu is cute?" Zai Zai has never seen a real Niu Niu before, and the little meaty hand is holding her hair a little curiously, wanting to cuddle with Mummy and Auntie but seeing that both of them are covered in blood, she's a little scared so she has to lie in Jiang Yanxin's arms. Chen Wan smiled, pointed to the mutated cow lying on one side of the ground, and looked at Zaizai: "Yangyang, the one lying on the ground is Niu Niu." Zai Zai looked in the direction Mommy pointed, the two little fleshy hands that were tangled in the hair on the top of her head froze and her mouth opened and she didn't say anything for a long time, just staring at the mutant cow on the ground and then her small eyebrows frowned and she asked: "Is Niu Niu so big"  

Zai Zai watched the Niu Niu in the cartoons she watched in the past few days, so she stared suspiciously at the Niu Niu on the ground. Chen Wan saw Zai Zai looking at the mutated cow seriously, and felt that Zai Zai is too cute, so she coaxed softly: "Yes, the cows are big now, you can go back to the car and play obediently, Mommy will put away the cow and we can eat all the beef. we will have delicious meat  to eat tomorrow." Zai Zai licked Her small mouth, and her big eyes that were still shining with tears immediately showed a little bit of excitement, now she doesn't dislike Niu Niu, she asked Chen Wan very interestedly: "Is it delicious?" 

After all before the end of the world, the little guy is a carnivore, she felt that there's something wrong with every meal without any meat, let alone meat after the end of the world. Before her little stomach can't be filled At that time Mommy didn't like her, and she didn't dare to say that she didn't eat enough because she's afraid that Mommy would dislike her for eating too much and will threw her away, But now Mommy got better, she treats her very well, will give her lots of meals, play with her, and put her to sleep. She thinks Mommy is the best mommy in the world! In the car, they often eat ham, luncheon meat and other canned meat but none of them are as delicious as real meat, Zai Zai did not expect to eat fresh meat.

Chen Wan looked at her little greedy cat, and smiled lightly to coax Zaizai: "It's delicious, Mommy will make it for you tomorrow, you go back to the car to play first, Mommy has to start handling the cows, otherwise it will be too late and it won't be delicious." "Ooo." Zai Zai nodded her head vigorously, while urging Jiang Yanxin, "Mom, I'll go back to the car and play." Jiang Yanxin saw that her child is too cute but she herself hadn't recovered from the thrill just now. She carried her back to the car took out the learning machine for her, and coaxed her: "Yangyang, why don't you watch cartoons for a while? Mom is going out to help, Niuniu is too big, your mommy and your aunt can't finish it." Zaizai thought for a while, then nodded her little head, "Okay Otherwise, Niu Niu will not taste good."