chapter 8

This kind of situation is what Chen Wan does not want to see. Once the sound stops, it means that these zombies will be scattered in different corners of the building again. She herself has to pay attention to make sure not to make too much noise. Chen Wan thought of taking advantage of the fact that there were not many zombies in the basement, she quickly took out one of the electric remote control cars in her bag, installed the battery and kept it by her side for backup. This small thing might save her life in a while.  

Upstairs Jiang Yanxin also heard that there was no movement downstairs and her heart was also suspended by a thread. There was no sound below. is Chen Wan dead? Jiang Yanxin's heart was stuffy and she couldn't tell what it felt like but it wasn't really sorry for Chen Wan, but how long can she and her daughter hold on like this? She leaned against the wall a little slumped, watching Zai Zai obediently close her eyes and sleeping, feeling at a loss in her heart.

Chen Wan on the other side, carefully nested between the two cars, trying to hide herself as well as possible. After a while, the footsteps in the basement gradually became more loud than before and some of the zombies wandering in the supermarket passed the passages on both sides entered the basement and Chen Wan only hoped that there would be no zombies around her. She asked the system time and this time there was still an hour and a half before the fusion of the RV iss completed, which meant that it's 3:30 in the morning, before dawn, it's Not far away.  

After getting the RV, she still has to go upstairs to find Jiang Yanxin and Zai Zai, so she doesn't have enough time to search for food in the supermarket. When she passed by a few shelves in the food area, she found that Zhang Qiang and the others did not search very cleanly. There are also a lot of biscuits, chips and other things on a row of shelves at the corner. Chen Wan wants to use this one hour to go to the supermarket to prepare some things.  

That's what she thought and she did. She pressed the switch of the handle in her hand and the electric car drove in the direction of the handle in Chen Wan's hand while the lights were on. Because the car had lights, It is particularly eye-catching in the basement and these inanimate things are really interested in the car again. Chen Wan didn't get up in a hurry but used the handle to control the car to turn around in the garage for more than half a circle and then led the group of zombies to the west exit.  

Most of the zombies in the basement were running with the trolley but more zombies were still in the supermarket. Chen Wan carefully entered the supermarket from the corridor on the east side with her bag on her back, but as soon as she entered the corridor, she smelled the rancid smell of corpses, She endured a strong physical reaction to the stench coming from her and walked into the supermarket.  

The more time passes the more her mind became clearer. At present, they not only need food and water, but also clean clothes and toiletries She thought that she could take as many things as possible and place it in the RV, because she don't know where the next supply will be. Thinking about this, Chen Wan first avoided the zombies, walked around to the place where she had just found the radio, put five more radios with a lot of batteries in her bag and then she took two more radios in her hand and put them on respectively. Then she quietly walked around the wall and out of the gate of the building.  

Chen Wan took the radio to a place more than ten meters away from the gate, put a radio on and pressed the switch, then went around to the side door and put a radio and then ran to the back door with all her strength. Zombies have no intelligence, and when they hear sound, they will only run rampant according to the source of the sound.  

Taking advantage of this gap, Chen Wan rushed into the back door of the supermarket, and quickly determined her position. First, she found a place where all kinds of bags were kept, and took a backpack and two hand luggage. She followed the road and arrived at the place where there are clothes, the clothes here are hardly touched by anyone. The second and third floors upstairs are all clothing stores. It is conceivable that Zhang Qiang and the others have gone to the store upstairs to clean up the clothes. They probably didn't like the clothes downstairs.