chapter 185-186

Soon Shitou knocked on the door of 301. When Yiyi opened the door, she saw Shitou and was stunned for a moment. She let Shitou and Keqing in and asked: "What's the matter its so late? Why are you here? Is there anything wrong?" "Well, I came here to tell you that the first district wouldn't be peaceful these few days and Commander Cao may be in danger this time. Commander Yang will take over the first district tomorrow and there will be opposition to him at that time. Supernatural beings or ordinary people will be cleaned up, don't meddle in these things, just stay in the room." Shitou said with a frown. Yiyi nodded and then asked back: "This should be a very confidential matter, right? How do you know it so clearly? Unless you already joined them?" Shitou nodded and said: "It was Major General Wang who asked someone to invite me, Ke Qing and I went, Now I'm the captain of the special mission team, tomorrow I will lead people to suppress the rebellious supernatural beings and ordinary people, we're still friends after all, I don't want to do anything to you, so I come here to tell you, Don't go out these days if it's not important."

"We wouldn't dare to be interested in military affairs and we won't make fun of ourselves." Yiyi nodded and said, she looked at Shitou and said again: "Every time something happens those who cause turmoil are always the ones who rush to the front, I think this Commander Yang is taking advantage of others, He is probably not a kind person, just think about it and do what you want." 

Shitou frowned and the blue veins on his forehead popped up: "I came here to remind you with good intentions, how can you say that about Commander Yang, he is also a member of the military and he was in charge of the base in Punan City before, how could he be a bad guy? Yiyi, I really didn't expect you to be this kind of person, you don't see me, right? I was appointed as the captain of the special mission team, are you jealous?" Yiyi laughed angrily at what he said, Shaking her head and looking at Shitou: "I'm not that naive and I'm not even interested in being the team leader. I told you this because we were friends before, think about it for yourself." The breezy attitude made him so angry that she pulled Keqing out of room 301.

Ke Qing is afraid that Shitou would change his mind because of Yiyi's words just now and he would dismissed the position of team leader and hurriedly persuaded: "Don't listen to Yiyi's nonsense, how can Commander Yang be a bad person, he is a serious leader of the military, how can he lie to ordinary people, I think that she's jealous that you were appreciated by Major General Wang. After all you're both a supernatural being in Chen Wan's team. If Major General Wang looked for you but didn't look for her, she must feel uncomfortable." "I understand. Ke Qing, don't worry, I won't listen to her nonsense, let's go back to Major General Wang first, it seems that the night will not be peaceful, I'm worried of letting you stay at home by yourself, you should stay with me." Shitou said. "Yeah, I don't want to be separated from you." Ke Qing hurriedly nodded, after all she really didn't want to be separated from Shitou for fear of the danger.  

On the other side, Yiyi already told Chen Wan about the situation in the base and Chen Wan leaned in the car, sighed and told Jiang Yanxin and the others: "Someone in the base can't sit still anymore, that Commander Yang who was in Punan City heard Cao Wei may be in danger, He is already preparing to go to the first district to take over tomorrow at noon tomorrow and Shitou already taken refuge in the other party and became the captain of the special mission team." "Shitou really did that?" Jin Can couldn't believe it.

"Yes, everyone has their own ambitions and we can't force it. I'll go and talk to Commander Cao about this matter. That man named Yang is not a good person. If he really were to take over the first district, it doesn't necessarily mean that many people will be killed." Chen Wan thought for a while and said.  

She and Jiang Yanxin went to Commander Cao's armored vehicle together. Commander Cao didn't direct the soldiers around her for instructions but directly signaled for Chen Wan and the others to come in. Commander Cao looked at the two of them with a smile and asked: "I were just thinking, I would like you to come over for a gathering but You just came here by yourself. Take a seat."